Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay y’all! Since we have a little over 24 hours left before the end of the world, according to Lori and Chad, I thought I would tell you in advance how much I’ve enjoyed this forum! I’m pretty darn positive I’m not one of the 144,000 chosen ones....

it’s a shame I have to work that day- a 15 hour shift at that!

Lol- I really wish they had scheduled a court appearance for July 23rd, so we can all look at their faces the day after the supposed end of the world.... but I bet Chad will come up with some lie about the date of rapture having to be pushed forward because of their incarceration.

if Lori is actually still believing this crap, what is she going to think when things don’t work out the way she thought they would? Will she finally be snapped back to reality?

LOL-- Perhaps they have discussed this through their jail cell portals.
Remember- according to the Cox family--Lori always has a plan.
I hope they are both on suicide watch as that could be part of the plan.

I would love to see Prosecutor Rob Wood serve them with murder charges on July 22, 2020.
JMO- but I think LVD is too far gone to snap back to reality.

Okay y’all! Since we have a little over 24 hours left before the end of the world, according to Lori and Chad, I thought I would tell you in advance how much I’ve enjoyed this forum! I’m pretty darn positive I’m not one of the 144,000 chosen ones....

it’s a shame I have to work that day- a 15 hour shift at that!

Lol- I really wish they had scheduled a court appearance for July 23rd, so we can all look at their faces the day after the supposed end of the world.... but I bet Chad will come up with some lie about the date of rapture having to be pushed forward because of their incarceration.

if Lori is actually still believing this crap, what is she going to think when things don’t work out the way she thought they would? Will she finally be snapped back to reality?

LOL-- Perhaps they have discussed this through their jail cell portals.
Remember- according to the Cox family--Lori always has a plan.
I hope they are both on suicide watch as that could be part of the plan.

I would love to see Prosecutor Rob Wood serve them with murder charges on July 22, 2020.
JMO- but I think LVD is too far gone to snap back to reality.

Prosecutor asks judge to ban video cameras at Daybell preliminary hearings | East Idaho News
Prosecutor asks judge to ban video cameras at Daybell preliminary hearings
Hmm. I don't agree with the prosecutor, unless they would normally bar any member of the public from the jury pool if they have attended the preliminary hearing in person.

I suppose I just don't understand the argument that intelligent people can't assess evidence in a fair and objective manner.

And as that media law professor says, the courtroom is not currently open to the public with covid measures in place, so an order would effectively make the hearing private.

I’m not Rob Woods biggest fan. I don’t dislike him but his courtroom manner has not been as smooth as I’d like to see. Asking to ban cameras makes sense for preserving the jury pool but, there is a high probability a change of venue will be sought and approved. Steaming this hearing shouldn’t have much of an impact on the jury pool state wide.

I’m also wondering how Rob Woods Special Prosector status would be impacted with a change of venue. I’m getting ahead of myself but will be interesting no doubt.

Prosecutor asks judge to ban video cameras at Daybell preliminary hearings | East Idaho News
Prosecutor asks judge to ban video cameras at Daybell preliminary hearings
I’m disappointed in Rob Wood. I do not believe court proceedings should ever be closed to the public and his reasoning is even less impressive.

I do not live in his State, but as an adult and possible jury member, I believe we can discern the facts and make judgments based on the evidence presented.

Well, MG had also divorced and got connected with DW in 2019, leaving her family with 4 kids behind, supposedly before the events with missing children, so it seems divorces and affairs did not raise red flags for her o_O
Whois DW? She left her children for the group or another man? What is wrong with these people?!

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1285599450518495235

This is not a motion to close/seal the hearing. Wood says audio & transcript would be available so news organizations can still report on the prelim if State grants the motion. “The whole state of Idaho has been inundated with media coverage regarding the children.” #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1285600333952163840

Wood points to the challenge of jury selection w/ increased media coverage “harming a defendant’s rights to a fair trial.” The prelim is set for 8/10-8/11 & Court TV is currently approved to broadcast the hearing.
If the “whole State of Idaho” has been inundated with news coverage of this case, then where does Wood want to have this trial? And why does he express a concern for the defendants right to a fair trial? Isn’t that the concern of the defense team?

I am concerned the people of the State of Idaho are the ones who won’t see a fair trial. It seems LE in every State have bent over backwards for these criminals.

Hmm. I don't agree with the prosecutor, unless they would normally bar any member of the public from the jury pool if they have attended the preliminary hearing in person.

I suppose I just don't understand the argument that intelligent people can't assess evidence in a fair and objective manner.

And as that media law professor says, the courtroom is not currently open to the public with covid measures in place, so an order would effectively make the hearing private.

Good point that it is closed due to COVID now. Transcripts and audio are for the courts use. I was shocked to see Wood say that the folks that watched the prelim could be stricken from the jury pool with cause. Never heard of such. With cause just because they watched doesn't seem right to me.

Well, MG had also divorced and got connected with DW in 2019, leaving her family with 4 kids behind, supposedly before the events with missing children, so it seems divorces and affairs did not raise red flags for her o_O

Agreed!! I also think at first, she was "all in". Imo, I think the niece continues to be "all in".

Perhaps she will change her tune when the end does not occur like she had convinced herself to believe.

Edited

Last edited:
It's been filed for him too but court was slow putting it up. It's there now.

I wonder if they (Nate) will be able to do live tweeting from the court, or be like Sam Kramer (Frazee case which was closed to live/in court media) and go live afterwards on their facebook channel.

Working on my telepathy to give a heads up to Court tv and Nate to put in for live tweeting etc., and hopes for live on facebook/youtube after court is over.

Judges decision is going to be interesting if closed due to COVID. If closed to reporters due to COVID, I don't see how they can deny live stream.

Again, I don't think transcripts would be timely (usually done much much later at high cost per page) and video.. if it's released within days (I doubt) what is the difference?

Last edited:
I’m disappointed in Rob Wood. I do not believe court proceedings should ever be closed to the public and his reasoning is even less impressive.

I do not live in his State, but as an adult and possible jury member, I believe we can discern the facts and make judgments based on the evidence presented.

Absolutely and I totally agree with you but for a slightly different and important reason.

We should never allow court proceedings to be private because the public serves an important purpose of checks and balances. To witness what should be a fair and impartial process to both the Prosecution and the Defense.

As soon as we start having private, hidden, unseen, behind the curtains, etc. forms of justice then it opens up the door for shenanigans to happen to either side and nobody would ever know.

Tricia will be on WS youtube tonight briefly at 10:00 pm but then at midnight Mountain time, she plans to do a 24 hour marathon "end of the world" youtube in (dis)honour of Lori and Chad. There will also be discussion of many missing people cases that perhaps don't get as much coverage as others ... whatever she and you folks can fit into those 24 hours.

You must be okay with Tricia perhaps nodding off, her couch at times empty with Scrappy Joe, Boo and Babe holding down the show between interludes, but all in all, Tricia will be there or thereabouts, listening to you folks and swapping tales with you ... for a whole 24 hours !! How exciting is that?

giphy.gif

Click here for Tricia's Websleuths Youtube Channel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads