Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right. It does seem far fetched. The account, I mean. And it implies that MM didn’t die for a while atleast which doesn’t seem to be the information we’re getting from media.

It’s such a detailed account though. I can’t think why anyone would make that up.

Anna Stam sighting in Amsterdam on 7-8(?) May 2007;
A17C506D-9B80-CF9B-FA09089816DC896B.jpg

Madeleine McCann dossier: Did this Dutch couple snatch Maddy?
How could a kidnapped little girl be at liberty to say all those things a shopkeeper -in this case, Anna?

How could a kidnapped little girl be at liberty to say all those things a shopkeeper -in this case, Anna?
At the time maybe they didn't realize the gravity of the situation and what was going to happen in the future regarding Maddies global appeal. To them they would pass the child on to the receivers. But Maddies eye was going to be a major problem. This girl could be identified.

I can see why they wouldn’t leave her in the car and maybe trying to appear casual so as not to around suspicion they didn’t shadow her. She might not speak a lot to people if scared so they might not have worried she’d talk.

I can see why they wouldn’t leave her in the car and maybe trying to appear casual so as not to around suspicion they didn’t shadow her. She might not speak a lot to people if scared so they might not have worried she’d talk.
yeah it's a very likely scenario as they had probably done this before and got away with it.

I always imagine a group of suspicious men all staring at eachother. Suspiciously.

As I have said before, it is amazing anyone could relax for a second at ocean club what with all the gypsies, suspicious foreigners, burglars, pedos, smelly tractor drivers etc etc

But most of this is trash from the Tabs

I remember looking at one story about supposed eastern european kiddie rustlers which i discovered was just a retread of a bogus story from years earlier.

Wow. I missed this completely! How can that not be him?

“The latest development comes as police in Portugal have already ruled out Brueckner as a suspect in the rape of Irishwoman [HB.]

If you loom closely at the GG sighting of 2009 I Spain the car mentioned is a Honda Civic. If someone could zoom into the window glass it is reflecting a building near by. On the third floor it resembles JD is, waving to PL and TC is, waving back. If you zoom closer you can see a silver ring that MM had in her toy box in PDL. I wonder if Google earth can reveal the top of the Honda Civic as it might have a clue from the leaf drop patterns in case the car had been parked near TKs home in Germany.

This thread is becoming a joke.

Thanks for sharing the find @Sharkbite.

I did a little Boolean search in Google for this alias (HW) which returned a handful of largely irrelevant results except for one...

Clicking on the link sent my otherwise normally behaved phone into a frenzy (dodgy site?) but the listing descriptor in the search results is intriguing, looks suspect to me. Can any of our German speakers translate?

I've copied the text here and attached a screenshot of the search result. Please be cautious if clicking the link as it may direct you to questionable content.
Aus Politik und Prominenz (Kurzberichte) - Umlautfrei.de
Holger Wahnsinn pustet innen. Daneben patentiert er den hitzigen Tobias und konstruiert die statische Cassandra. Natascha Watte kommentiert einen eigenen...

What does that page contain? Even though I'm far from fluent in German that looks clearly a random text.

If you loom closely at the GG sighting of 2009 I Spain the car mentioned is a Honda Civic. If someone could zoom into the window glass it is reflecting a building near by. On the third floor it resembles JD is, waving to PL and TC is, waving back. If you zoom closer you can see a silver ring that MM had in her toy box in PDL. I wonder if Google earth can reveal the top of the Honda Civic as it might have a clue from the leaf drop patterns in case the car had been parked near TKs home in Germany.

Maybe you can make this thread great again with good info, instead of just complaining. I know some theories are far fetched .. but there is also some good info here

That's incredible things on top of incredible things. If a small girl tells a shop assistant "My name is Maddy", adding, "They took me from my holiday" why doesn't she run away, lock doors and call people and police? Why does it take 5 years for this info to be released?

Any info on this French and Portuguese speaking couple?

Thanks for the laugh old chap.

That's incredible things on top of incredible things. If a small girl tells a shop assistant "My name is Maddy", adding, "They took me from my holiday" why doesn't she run away, lock doors and call people and police? Why does it take 5 years for this info to be released?

Any info on this French and Portuguese speaking couple?

Doesn't KM insisted, that only the media called her "maddy" and MM herself would have told everyone that had asked for her name, that it's "madeleine"?

What does that page contain? Even though I'm far from fluent in German that looks clearly a random text.

google translate says this:
From politics and prominence (short reports) - Umlautfrei.de
Holger madness blows inside. He also patented the hot Tobias and constructed the static Cassandra. Natascha Watte comments on her own ...

I clicked on the link putting faith in my broadband filters and got a pic of a kids swimming pool

Doesn't KM insisted, that only the media called her "maddy" and MM herself would have told everyone that had asked for her name, that it's "madeleine"?

That plus "The woman told me she was in a station wagon, a larger car", something very unlikely to be heard from such an unfriendly couple. "Anna was praying last night she had given new hope to grieving Kate McCann". Maybe that's all she wanted.

Please don't worry about finding peer reviewed articles.
I'm aware of all the latest publications thanks. :)

as long as my point isnt lost on people. (i was concerned that you kept dismissing it)

There are more paedophiles and child molesters out there than we want to believe...

let's go with some known facts...no speculation.
80,000,000 people in Germany
40,000,000 men
20,000,000 men aged 18-55

Recent German Paedo ring bust - 30,000 people involved. (this is one bust only and lets assume that they caught ALL the Paedos in Germany.)

That's 0.01%. So in Portugal there'd be 2500 paedophiles as the population of male 18-55 is 2500000.

Total area is 92,000 sq km. Total urban area is 10,000 sq km. assuming paedos are at or near coast..

that's 1 paedo every 4 sq km. (linear 2 km).

its a far bigger number than before, but i still think 1 every 2 km is scary. and then there's the child molesters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members