FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Sebring which isn’t far from Frostproof and I’m there every weekend to pick up/drop off my friend’s son. I wouldn’t say I’m really a close insider.. so I don’t know how much I can really post without it being rumor. But from things that I’ve heard tonight with my own ears, I really feel Grady Judd knows who killed these men, from following Damion from the dollar general, and that that information will soon come out. And I will be devastated because I’ve had contact with one of the people. Stuff like this really shocked our small communities. I pray for justice for these 3 men.
Was Damion suppose to meet someone there?

I
I don't see a name, pic, or anything on that link?
it was there that’s why I deleted it lol. He’s not even on there now.. so I’m not sure what happened. Maybe because they’re updating charges. But there was first degree murder, assault with deadly weapon and tampering with evidence.

I

it was there that’s why I deleted it lol. He’s not even on there now.. so I’m not sure what happened. Maybe because they’re updating charges. But there was first degree murder, assault with deadly weapon and tampering with evidence.

WOW. Yeah, when I clicked the link, the page was there but there was no name or anything like that. Now I'm extremely interested to see that 11am news conference.

I am wondering if Brandon's Mom kept the cell phone at the house to stay in contact with her son, since she was also on the original phone call for help?

THAT would explain why Brandon's Father did not bring the phone with him when he raced to the scene.

2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member