FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So surely Brandon DID tell his father who the attacker was during his final moments. If everyone in town knew this TJ Wiggins, then obviously so did Brandon.

So Judd knew from minute 1 who did this. Interesting that the reward was raised from 5k to 30k.
LE needs to have enough evidence to secure a conviction.
Not sure what your point is on the reward but I am sure the family and community is grateful these people have been arrested and most likely will be convicted.

Once again - it looks like the motive is unlike anything we guessed.

What I'm getting is that TJ thought K stole his truck and was selling parts (engine). Talking to D, at the store, maybe he learned K would be at the lake and followed D there, then flew into a rage and killed everyone. Does that sound right?
Yes, I believe TJ overheard D telling the clerk he was meeting K and B at the lake to do the night time fishing (from the presser I think)

Being small town south, my guess is that they all knew one another or at least knew who everyone was. A big salute to these investigators for keeping at it. I’m thinking the young lady will be the one they pressure into giving the full story. I don’t care hoe defiant she is, life in the can will make her rethink things. Same with the younger brother.

Being small town south, my guess is that they all knew one another or at least knew who everyone was. A big salute to these investigators for keeping at it. I’m thinking the young lady will be the one they pressure into giving the full story. I don’t care hoe defiant she is, life in the can will make her rethink things. Same with the younger brother.
Love the typo.

Grady Judd has a lot of admirers in this thread but he has a flair for the dramatic. He loves media and attention.

I've seen him before. I admire, and respect him very much.

He's very passionate. He cares about his community. That's the way he should be.

It's who he is, and has nothing to do with the media or attention. Imo, we need more like him. He didnt bring the media there....the monster who massacred these three young men DID.

I'm sure he wishes more than anything this had never happened to these three innocent young men who were massacred.

I felt all along if anyone could solve this case quickly, it would be him.

Imo, The triggerman will have the death penalty applied once the DA has an indictment. At least in Florida the average wait time to be executed is around 12 years.

Jmho

This sad story is one of the reasons I'm so fearful
of young boys/men who are into meth- it's so common in the rural areas. And people say they
get "crazy" when doing meth. Hair trigger tempers like TJ showed.

I've seen him before. I admire, and respect him very much.

He's very passionate. He cares about his community. That's the way he should be.

It's who he is, and has nothing to do with the media or attention. Imo, we need more like him. He didnt bring the media there....the monster who massacred these three young men DID.

Jmho
I didn't say it was a bad thing. It's just part of who he is.

...they pressure into giving the full story. I don’t care hoe defiant she is, life in the can will make her rethink things. Same with the younger brother.

From the press conference, it sounds like the younger brother is already cooperating. That’s how they know the precise story and all the conversations between the brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie