Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not What’s App,but Knuddels.
Could this be serious?
Maddie McCann: Christian B. mit mysteriösem Anruf! Führt Spur zu Knuddels? - derwesten.de
GT:
‘Williams-Thomas had worked with pedophile hunters to find the owner of the number. As the Sun reports, the owner of the cell phone number is said to have shared child *advertiser censored* and their own history of child abuse on the Dark Web. The trail should also lead to the German social media service "Knuddels".

GT:
‘Knuddels is a web-based online service that essentially offers a chat for people aged 14 and over. By February 2010, approximately 4.1 million members had been registered. Knuddels describes itself as a “chat community” [1] for now predominantly young adults, [2] its market area is the German-speaking area. The name Knuddels is also the name of the corresponding chat software, which is written in Java. An iOS app has been in existence since 2010, an HTML5-based mini-chat and an app for Android-based devices since 2013.
Knuddels – Wikipedia

That's incredible things on top of incredible things. If a small girl tells a shop assistant "My name is Maddy", adding, "They took me from my holiday" why doesn't she run away, lock doors and call people and police? Why does it take 5 years for this info to be released?

Any info on this French and Portuguese speaking couple?

RIGHT? As soon as this happened, she needed to divert the couple's attention and call police immediately!! I bet looking back, she probably wishes she had done just that! I wonder, did police get any CCTV footage from this location? Were they able to ascertain if a vehicle was used by the couple? Make? Model? Color? Year? Plates? The only reason I wonder about this "sighting" is because Madeleine to the best of my knowledge was never called "Maddie" by her parents. Only by the press and outsiders as far as I know. Also, wouldn't they have changed her name? At not quite four, that wouldn't have been difficult to do.... Maybe this child was out with a babysitter and just happened to be named Maddie? :(

She had been seen all over the world for thirteen years and all the investigations gave no result.

L.E. made stills of videos public, obviously taken at a time, where C.B. used to live with his dogs. They do have footage, got it from his property and there must be ugly things to see.

I do think there is evidence, that convinced HCW she maybe wasn't not just "abducted".

RIGHT? As soon as this happened, she needed to divert the couple's attention and call police immediately!! I bet looking back, she probably wishes she had done just that! I wonder, did police get any CCTV footage from this location? Were they able to ascertain if a vehicle was used by the couple? Make? Model? Color? Year? Plates? The only reason I wonder about this "sighting" is because Madeleine to the best of my knowledge was never called "Maddie" by her parents. Only by the press and outsiders as far as I know. Also, wouldn't they have changed her name? At not quite four, that wouldn't have been difficult to do.... Maybe this child was out with a babysitter and just happened to be named Maddie? :(
About name changing, it reminds me sadly of the story of Suzanne Marie Sevakis, alias Sharon Marshall which is ID ed a few years ago, reading her case brought me to WS.
Anyway FDF the perp who took her used a lot of alias for himself and the little girl he snatched, she was about the same age as MM (he had the habit of robbing names from tombstones) Her first fake name for her was also Suzanne when he enrolled her into school.I think he did so, so that she didn't slip a mistake when asked for her name.

As for CB I think he really brought MM in hiding in his van like he stated before

Abductions from families of stable background do happen, it's certainly plausible in the MM case that it could have been a motive (even if that's not how things turned out in the end as German LE suggest).

A strong reason that someone might take this route rather than heading to an impoverished country and picking up some orphaned kids is opportunism. If you've got the network of correct people to act as co-conspirators reliably in a particular region, that's all you need. Indeed a network being able to act in a western European country may be paid a premium for this service and create extra incentive.

Traveling with a small child, they are going to cry, need the toilet and need food. It may be that the Amsterdam report contradicts some other evidence LE have to make it logistically impossible but I think it's possible that her abductors would trade off their own sanity in managing this upset child against a risk of a sighting. Their profile is likely to be ones of extreme risk takers to begin with. It's possible they could have brought her into the shop in an effort to act casual, a confused and distressed MM (who has possibly been compliant until now) refers to herself as 'Maddie' (perhaps due to her captors calling her that constantly if they were trying to get her to be compliant?) and tries to communicate the best she can.

In all honesty, I think it's probably quite unlikely but it was one of the more credible sightings and was totally bungled.

I still think the key to this whole investigation is going to be the forensics of finance and going through whatever signal intelligence leads have been collected, I think there's likely going to be a sighting somewhere that will be corroborated. We give criminals too much credit when trying to solve these cases and think that because they've gotten away with it, they will always be good at covering their tracks. The extreme risks they take though usually encompass every part of their decision making framework.
I totally believe he took her for his own purpose , end of.
As you mention opportunist are about, till they carry on and get caught. I mentioned quite a while back about the little Russian girl, and if his partner hadn't gone to the police, she would be a missing person too.

About name changing, it reminds me sadly of the story of Suzanne Marie Sevakis, alias Sharon Marshall which is ID ed a few years ago, reading her case brought me to WS.
Anyway FDF the perp who took her used a lot of alias for himself and the little girl he snatched, she was about the same age as MM (he had the habit of robbing names from tombstones) Her first fake name for her was also Suzanne when he enrolled her into school.I think he did so, so that she didn't slip a mistake when asked for her name.

As for CB I think he really brought MM in hiding in his van like he stated before

I only learned about that poor soul last summer - but it definitely goes to show how easy it can be to change someone's name!

She had been seen all over the world for thirteen years and all the investigations gave no result.

L.E. made stills of videos public, obviously taken at a time, where C.B. used to live with his dogs. They do have footage, got it from his property and there must be ugly things to see.

I do think there is evidence, that convinced HCW she maybe wasn't not just "abducted".
I agree. I don't think any responsible LE would make the sorts of comments that have been made unless they were pretty sure they had their man and they knew what happened to her.

There are millions of blonde female toddlers around. Unless you knew her or could get close enough to see her eye, which would be a very odd thing to do, it would be pretty hard to identify her.

I understand the wishful thinking around being sold to a childless couple but I don't think it happened. Nor do I think pedo rings need to transport children for miles. There are children everywhere.

I think he may have filmed what he did but perhaps isn't quite identifiable

I agree. I don't think any responsible LE would make the sorts of comments that have been made unless they were pretty sure they had their man and they knew what happened to her.

There are millions of blonde female toddlers around. Unless you knew her or could get close enough to see her eye, which would be a very odd thing to do, it would be pretty hard to identify her.

I understand the wishful thinking around being sold to a childless couple but I don't think it happened. Nor do I think pedo rings need to transport children for miles. There are children everywhere.

I think he may have filmed what he did but perhaps isn't quite identifiable

Yes! Or even filmed other victims. Young and elder women, maybe children or animals.. But if it matches to things that he was bragging around with, almost every profiler would tell you, that a special "modus oprandi" can identify one single suspect pretty reliable.

I only learned about that poor soul last summer - but it definitely goes to show how easy it can be to change someone's name!
Yes its a haunting story with a sad ending.

Going back to the Amsterdam sighting,seems that the tip didn’t pan out,only info/read that it was a party shop in East Amsterdam.The female who worked there,also have spoken with the McCanns in London.No info about a car...or what’s so ever.

However in the P.J. POLICE FILES: Anonymous calls regarding Madeleine's disappearance cyber café Smalle Haven in Eindhoven and request for the CCTV/recordings are asked for.
Btw I never knew there were calls for ransom money:eek:

The Mail reports that this is the building where HB was attacked in 2004.
37.122094, -8.538198
(Can be pasted into google maps).
The attacker climbed in via balcony.
Does anyone know on what floor her room was please?
Pictured: Block of flats where woman was raped for five hours as cops reopen investigation | Daily Mail Online
Pretty sure this is the correct building @sleuth-d- picked out in one of the earlier threads. I can't recall it being mentioned which floor she was on in MSM but surmising it was most likely the first floor above the "ground floor" since she had a balcony. As a rep, they are often put in the worst rooms and as holidaymakers like to be higher up in the hotel floors (for obvious reasons), the reps are usually housed in the ground level apartments. The first floor apartments are very close to the ground as you go around to the back of the building.

This room on this link seems the most logical but there are a few ones that are not particularly difficult to climb into:

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Unfortunately we seem to be bogged down in conspiracy theories instead of focusing on the german investigation

Have to agree.

Without wanting to cause any offence to anyone, I'm really bewildered (but frustrated too) by the enthusiasm with which so much random ill-sourced tabloid nonsense is pounced upon and laboured over on here, page after page, thread after thread, with nothing remotely useful or enlightening at the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member