Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure this is the correct building @sleuth-d- picked out in one of the earlier threads. I can't recall it being mentioned which floor she was on in MSM but surmising it was most likely the first floor above the "ground floor" since she had a balcony. As a rep, they are often put in the worst rooms and as holidaymakers like to be higher up in the hotel floors (for obvious reasons), the reps are usually housed in the ground level apartments. The first floor apartments are very close to the ground as you go around to the back of the building.

This room on this link seems the most logical but there are a few ones that are not particularly difficult to climb into:

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Yes good point about reps being given ground floor rooms, and yes he could easily climb up onto that balcony by using that ledge above the blue pipework as a foothold.

Or it could be one of the same level rooms on the opposite side of the building (street view attached), I notice that these are the only balcony rooms with bars over them. Recalling that MM's window on 5A was barred up following the incident, I wonder if a similar thing has happened here following the HB attack.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
‬‏‏

Got some news.

According to that article in german "Focus" (reliable press), P.J. from the netherlands handed over results from an investigation due to a missing toddler named Jair to german prosecuters in Braunschweig. The boy went missing at the age of seven, almost 25 years ago. It seems, that dutch L.E. may see a connection or similarity to the actual german investigation.

Kindesentführung vor 25 Jahren: Ermittler sehen Parallelen zum Fall Maddie

and here

Fall Maddie: Polizei sieht Zusammenhang zu vermisstem Jair Soares (7)

Last edited:
Or it could be one of the same level rooms on the opposite side of the building (street view attached), I notice that these are the only balcony rooms with bars over them. Recalling that MM's window on 5A was barred up following the incident, I wonder if a similar thing has happened here following the HB attack.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
‬‏‏
TY yes the balcony on right would have been easy to climb into before it had bars installed. Similar to the balcony in your previous post, here also the ledge above the blue pipework serves as a foothold.

Interesting, isn't it?

Due to the "Schengen Implementing Agreement" these EU-countries cut off the passport-controls at their borders end of march 1995!!!

Belgien, Deutschland, Frankreich, Luxemburg, Niederlande, Portugal, Spanien

Coincidence, according to C.B.'s assumed and known movements, timelines and the arguments of the german lawyers of the state at the european court some days ago...?

Schengener Übereinkommen

Was he smart enough by the mid nineties to know that or had he some kind of mentor? Someone to talk to for half an hour befor a child get's missing maybe? Someone who is assumed to be a german pedophile. Maybe someone like M.N....?

I'm curious, to what everything will lead in the end. Hopefully!

Last edited:
Got some news.

According to that article in german "Focus" (reliable press), P.J. from the netherlands handed over results from an investigation due to a missing toddler named Jair to german prosecuters in Braunschweig. The boy went missing at the age of seven, almost 25 years ago. It seems, that dutch L.E. may see a connection or similarity to the actual german investigation.

Kindesentführung vor 25 Jahren: Ermittler sehen Parallelen zum Fall Maddie

and here

Fall Maddie: Polizei sieht Zusammenhang zu vermisstem Jair Soares (7)
Well I don’t think CB has anything to do with it,to be honest.Stated it before, that, there were eye witnesses who saw an older men with a young boy who fitted the distribution of Jair Soares.I re post that link again
Jair Soares (7), verdwenen en vergeten - Reporters Online
The beach in Monster is not well known,I have family from my mothers side in The Hague and during a family visit they took us there,because it was quiet and mostly used by locals.

But you never know unless you try it right?

Well I don’t think CB has anything to do with it,to be honest.Stated it before, that, there were eye witnesses who saw an older men with a young boy who fitted the distribution of Jair Soares.I re post that link again
Jair Soares (7), verdwenen en vergeten - Reporters Online
The beach in Monster is not well known,I have family from my mothers side in The Hague and during a family visit they took us there,because it was quiet and mostly used by locals.

But you never know unless you try it right?

Hard to think for me, that dutch L.E. may see the need to connect themselves to Braunschweig prosecuters just due to the similarity, that a child vanished in a short period of time at a tourist spot. There should be more to discover.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
‬‏‏
And here is a window of second-floor apartment 5L (burgled in April 2007). Later this window also had anti-burglar bars fitted over it.

Attachments

• rear2.jpg
    rear2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 23
Hard to think for me, that dutch L.E. may see the need to connect themselves to Braunschweig prosecuters just due to the similarity, that a child vanished in a short period of time at a tourist spot. There should be more to discover.
Time will tell..I first thought that CB had only sick fantasy’s about young girls but read later that he was also grooming little boys by given them stuffed animals and candy,during his kiosk time.
I hope you were be able to read the article? The person of interest (POI) who fitted the describtion from several witnesses,was known to be a local pedophile,who died without LE questions him.

When you consider that a Portuguese News Channel back in 2007 had to explain to it's TV viewers in advance that "the parents are about to make a Live appeal on behalf of their daughter because this is common practice in Britain and North America when a child goes missing",. It makes the case dumbfounding. And clearly we can make sense of why Portugal seems so attractive to the waifs and strays that it attracts. We know beyond reasonable doubt that MM name is out there because she was not a Portuguese child.. how many secretive investigations have gone on in the past with no appeals being made, with biological evidence being destroyed because there was no suspect to tie it to.. as is the case of the rape victim from Ireland. I think the message is clear for anybody who wants to commit crime and it be kept a secret.. Come to Portugal. It's a slap in the face of all Portuguese Nationals. It's disgraceful practice X

We know that CB was lurking (& busted) around playgrounds exposing himself and more...It is common known pedophiles are drawn to places where children gather to play and enjoy themselves.If there is an adult lurking around without a child,it would raise red flags (for me)

It is different around beaches and ice cream shops
Just read that 48 hors before MM vanished,the MM family went to the beach to eat ice cream,because the kids were tired and ice cream -for most of them- is a treat. Gives parents a peace moment and a closure for the day.
It could be... (yeahhh, i know) that the family was spotted there..,followed and watched till an opportunity came along to snatch little Maddie?
Here is a part of 48 hours before MM vanished:
‘One May afternoon in 2007 in Praia da Luz, Portugal, barely 48 hours before their daughter Madeleine disappeared, Kate and Gerry McCann took their three young children down to the beach. It began to rain, and the children were grumpy, but the promise of an ice cream worked its magic.

Kate and the kids sat on a bench as Gerry went over to the shop, about 25 feet away. When he called to Kate to come and give him a hand with the five ice creams, she was "momentarily torn. Would the children be OK on the bench while I nipped over? I hurried across, watching them all the time."

Madeleine

personally i think CB as all set to burgle 5a and then whilst staking it out noticed a child and an opportunity.

they were lurking for days.

This makes a lot of sense, except the drip drip to media - presumably wilfully deliberate - has been to focus on CB as a violent pedophile. Granted, he does seem to be that, but why are we fed that so unrelentingly unless it’s relevant to the outcome? Similarly, police seem sure MM’s death happened fast, which makes me think she didn’t get very far at all.

is that the case that police think the death occurred quickly?

I agree.
CB's impulsivity and other crimes suggest he's a paraphiliac.
I think he is too impulsive to have taken MM working within an organised sophisticated P ring. JMO.
That's not to say that any possible footage was not distributed though.

ah so i see why you disagree with my posts about sheer numbers of paedos.

Because your theory is that its simple and CB just killed MM. So info on numbers is irrelevant to your position. It erodes its likelihood.

i think the problem with that theory is there are so many links to others. CB may have been the sole killer, but it seems he wasnt alone in terms of hiding secrets.

it could all be coincidental and CB just worked alone, sure.

I just can't see the sort of organised crime rings that such endeavours would require risking bringing themselves to the attention of the police. Admittedly they seem to have been remarkably lax and lazy in PdL but even so. It would always attract a lot of attention. And from a tourist area full of foreigners - that attention would move beyond the local area

I can see CB taking an opportunity to abduct and attack. I can see him recording and selling what he's done. I can see others being involved locally. But I can't see him having the restraint and self control to take her across Europe. He can't even sit in a busy playground without risking exposing himself

just playing devil's advocate here...suppose he has urges almost constantly, or regularly. When he doesnt have a victim he cant control himself as he needs to satisfy his urges. when he does have a victim he has a vehicle to satisfy his urges, so wont jeopardise that until he's fully milked it.

Interesting, isn't it?

Due to the "Schengen Implementing Agreement" these EU-countries cut off the passport-controls at their borders end of march 1995!!!

Belgien, Deutschland, Frankreich, Luxemburg, Niederlande, Portugal, Spanien

Coincidence, according to C.B.'s assumed and known movements, timelines and the arguments of the german lawyers of the state at the european court some days ago...?

Schengener Übereinkommen

Was he smart enough by the mid nineties to know that or had he some kind of mentor? Someone to talk to for half an hour befor a child get's missing maybe? Someone who is assumed to be a german pedophile. Maybe someone like M.N....?

I'm curious, to what everything will lead in the end. Hopefully!

I think if he had have been talking to a paedophile before taking MM or before a child went missing (if indeed he did take others) he may not have necessarily have discussed taking MM that evening.

He may have used the conversation to talk over his paedophilic fantasies in order to sexually charge and motivate himself prior to taking MM, without even disclosing what he was about to do.

Or that one other person could have been privy to the whole abduction and could have encouraged CB with no further involvement.

We know that he'd discussed fantasies in the skype chat too.

Just a possibility imo.

That's incredible things on top of incredible things. If a small girl tells a shop assistant "My name is Maddy", adding, "They took me from my holiday" why doesn't she run away, lock doors and call people and police? Why does it take 5 years for this info to be released?

Any info on this French and Portuguese speaking couple?

But this is the thing....she wasn't called Maddy. The tabloids called her maddy. Her parents called her Madeleine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther