Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
But this is the thing....she wasn't called Maddy. The tabloids called her maddy. Her parents called her Madeleine.
I did read that the woman who worked there first thought that the girl said that here name was ‘Maggie’ but later she thought it could be Maddie..
Anyway..did anyone here..ever took a look at GMs blog?
There are a lot of pictures, there,info and it gives a good overview of the case/area etc etc.
I cannot link the url,because only MSM is allowed on WS.And yes tabloids too,referring to some post here..,made earlier.

I couldn't open it. I'll check again.
Did you have any luck? I didn’t go around the site, but had alarm bells when I saw a swimming pool picture. Was a kids one with slides. When you click on it now there’s no pic, just loads of text so clicked back straightaway! Wish I’d screenshot the pic, but was too freaked out and nervous of what I might find

Portugese law and law officials are IMO shocking to me. JMO. MOO.

It does seem like it was the done thing to turn a blind eye, at least at the time. I hope not, but if Amaral was typical of the bosses you can see why.
But then again, Hazel was told to “keep quiet or the tourists won’t come” so it sounds like it was standard practice in the Algarve.

whats the point in reopening the case if there's a
15 year statute of limitation on it :eek:
I'm wondering whether they've been asked to by German LE. Could they not try CB for HB's attack in Germany if enough evidence were found? They did it with the 72yr olds rape. Germany don't have the same statute of limitation restrictions that Portugal does.

I'm wondering whether they've been asked to by German LE. Could they not try CB for HB's attack in Germany if enough evidence were found? They did it with the 72yr olds rape. Germany don't have the same statute of limitation restrictions that Portugal does.

Apparently Portuguese LE destroyed the evidence after something like eight months because they couldn’t tie it to anyone. HB is also on record as saying she doesn’t have much faith that they did a proper sweep of the apartment, as her and her mother found one of her broken nails in the bed when they were allowed back in.

Yes! Or even filmed other victims. Young and elder women, maybe children or animals.. But if it matches to things that he was bragging around with, almost every profiler would tell you, that a special "modus oprandi" can identify one single suspect pretty reliable.
Its all about the Money for CB, yes of course he has many perversions which is why he can turn to any direction, animals or old women, if he can make money from it he will, he is a parasite, very damaged and will never stop unless he is stopped, I really think he has done so much more vile things than we know, and I honestly think its like a big spider web with others an even some high up LE getting payouts or worse.

Apparently Portuguese LE destroyed the evidence after something like eight months because they couldn’t tie it to anyone. HB is also on record as saying she doesn’t have much faith that they did a proper sweep of the apartment, as her and her mother found one of her broken nails in the bed when they were allowed back in.
Yes, I read about the destruction of evidence. Apparently it's quite common in Portugal, once a case is shelved, a decision is made on whether it's 'worth' keeping hold of the evidence. Seems ludicrous to me to abandon hope of solving a serious crime like this in the future for the sake of preserving shelf space.

Yes, I read about the destruction of evidence. Apparently it's quite common in Portugal, once a case is shelved, a decision is made on whether it's 'worth' keeping hold of the evidence. Seems ludicrous to me to abandon hope of solving a serious crime like this in the future for the sake of preserving shelf space.
i know, with science and dna analysis progressing every year too, it seems so careless & irresponsible to destroy any physical evidence at all. what appeared worthless 20 years ago, nowadays they can now retrieve things like 'touch dna'. They destroyed it only a few short years later by the sounds of it too. its crazy :eek:

Here you have a better look of 5L window. Photo by HJG.
Espacio Exterior: MADELEINE MCCANN CASE SOLVED
TY that is a great photo showing 5L window later after the bars were fitted. (As you know, in April 2007 when 5L was burgled, there were no bars fitted). If the guests at 5L who had just arrived on the first day of their holiday did not ensure they secured this window inside, it would have been an elementary entry for CB or whatever burglar it was. The window and shutter looks like same design as 5A child bedroom.

Seriously ridiculous. Especially as they literally have 15 years to come across a new link.
I wonder is there a limit on the MM case?

ETA - Probably a very stupid question, but I’ve zero legal knowledge lol.

Seriously ridiculous. Especially as they literally have 15 years to come across a new link.
I wonder is there a limit on the MM case?

ETA - Probably a very stupid question, but I’ve zero legal knowledge lol.
Yes, it's the same, 15 years limit. Which would be up in 2022. Don't think it applies if they wanted to try CB for the crime in Germany though. Or the UK for that matter, neither has a time limit for murder cases to be brought to trial. It would just prevent Portuguese LE being able to try for a prosecution. That's my reading of it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158