FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @lisaNYC , that was quite a read.

I have to wonder why Wiggins found the need to place Damion in the back of a truck while leaving the others on the ground where they fell?

I’m sure LE has or will find the pieces of that gun that were thrown out. That’s a new reveal too as initially we were told they went to an “undisclosed location” to strip the gun. My guess is the sheriff kept those cards close to keep anyone from finding the weapon.
I've wondered if they were interrupted by Brandon's dad's truck lights coming up the road. And if they'd had more time would they have removed the 2 trucks along w/ all 3 bodies. I think Brandon's dad played a pretty important role in getting this case wrapped up so quickly and I also suspect Brandon told him who was there at the scene causing mayhem.
moo

I have to wonder why Wiggins found the need to place Damion in the back of a truck while leaving the others on the ground where they fell?

SBM for focus.

I am not sure that I believe the brother's account fully. It makes no sense that while the killer was shooting into the first pickup that there was only one of the victims saying put the gun down....It just sits wrong with me. He is shooting, why would telling him to stop be effective or decided upon. I think the killer and his brother have hatched a plan to keep the brother out of a murder rap.

The brother drove down the road and turned around. Why turn around?
Why take Damion off the ground or out of the driver seat? I would make more sense to me that he was confronted first and killed before the other two drove up.
The part about the flash light might be true. But, I would think killers re-approached the scene and Keven and Brandon were looking for signs of Damion.
If Brandon was shot first, why would Keven still be in the vehicle as he came around the truck to get him? Why would Damion still be in the truck? Shots are fired--one attempts to fight or flee--you just don't sit and say don't shoot.

Something isn't right about the brother's account, except that it means he will get limited jail time and a bond. It is hard for me to believe that he threw his brother under the murder bus and had such a limited roll. He had to have known the gun was in the truck b/c it was a cousin's truck he was driving. So how could he be surprised that his brother was taking it out.

All these victims were special: Damion and his Mountain Dew, Brandon proudly wearing a gold hog charm, and Keven never wearing shoes. I'll never forget these friends. :(:(:(

Yes, it's just so very sad.

All three were the salt of the earth. The best kind of people that we need a lot more of with far less evil human beings like the one who took all of their lives away from them just because he knew he could, and wanted to do it.

They were the kind of young men who would give anyone the shirts off their back to help them. Or if called when someone needed their help they would be right there.

I still haven't brought myself to watch any of the videos showing them alive. I know when the parents of the three sons sees these videos it has to tear them up inside.

Just seeing the daddy on Fox talking about rushing to help his dying son makes me breakdown, and cry for him. You can see as he tries to talk he is reliving what he saw. :( An image no loving parent should ever have to witness, and I'm sure all three families loved the friends of their sons who were murdered.

Like many relationships its most likely all three had been lifelong friends.

It's just not only one of the saddest murders lately, but it was so senseless.

I no more believe any of the three knew anything about stealing a truck motor. HITH does someone steal a motor out of a truck? It takes quite a bit of time to disconnect everything plus a truck motor is extremely heavy. That is why mechanics have to use special hoists just to lift the engine. All of the processes needed to remove a large heavy motor takes time. It's not a quick grab, and go.

Personally, I think he made up that excuse. He had already made up his mind he was going to murder someone before the night was over with. Imo, he was on the hunt looking for someone to murder.

He probably already knew the three men didn't carry any kind of firearm. They may have had a filet knife in their tackleboxes, but the murderer knew they wouldn't ever have a chance to defend themselves or one another. He made sure it was a surprise attack with no warning.

He was out to murder in cold blood. Imo, if it hadn't been them he would have selected other defenseless targets.

How I wish he had been locked up for the last assault. I don't understand why he wasn't. The entire community had to know he was a violent habitual offender, and the judges, and prosecutors in that area also knew how dangerous he was.

The Sheriff certainly knew. He kept arresting him for committing felonies then watching him get off time after time. Imo, the sheriff knew it was bound to happen no matter how many times he tried his best to get him off the streets so the citizens would be safe.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
MO - They put Damion in the back with intention of also putting Keven and Brandon back there as well. They heard or saw Brandon's Dad's truck and hauled a$$ out of there. I think the intention was possibly driving the truck close to the lake,dumping them with hopes Gators or just being in water would destroy evidence. I may he completely off base.

MO - They put Damion in the back with intention of also putting Keven and Brandon back there as well. They heard or saw Brandon's Dad's truck and hauled a$$ out of there. I think the intention was possibly driving the truck close to the lake,dumping them with hopes Gators or just being in water would destroy evidence. I may he completely off base.

Maybe. But, they would have heard Brandon call his dad. Still think he has not told the whole story about his involvement. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Frostproof triple murder suspects appear in court Thursday | WFLA

July 23, 2020

You can watch the first appearance for all three suspects in the video player
linked above (parts 1 and 2).

Public Defender waived the reading of charges for each of the defendants.

MW is appearing at Sheriff's Office Friday 10 AM under subpoena for questioning. During the hearing, MW did not receive a private attorney that takes court appointments as previously requested. This decision was made when Judge went off camera to consult with another Judge. MW will be represented by the public defender's office (unless they file a motion to withdraw).

poor baby doesn't look so tough today in court...
COWARD!!!!!!

two-men-and-a-woman-charged-in-florida-truck-deal-massacre.jpg

MW is appearing for questioning tomorrow under state subpoena. (She previously refused to speak to police).

I think it will be very interesting to learn if her account of the cold blood murders differs much from the earlier statements by RW.

I wonder if we will ever learn the truth? :(:eek:

Two men and a woman charged in Florida 'truck-deal massacre' - TopSpot 247

July 23, 2020

The three suspects charged over the ‘massacre’ of three best friends appeared in a Florida court, via a video link, for the first time Thursday afternoon.

Tony ‘TJ’ Wiggins, 26, his girlfriend Mary Whittemore, 27, and his brother Robert Wiggins, 21, have each been charged over the deaths of Damion Tillman, 23; Keven Springfield, 30; and Brandon Rollins, 27, in Frostproof on Friday evening.

TJ was charged with three counts of first degree murder and is being held without bond. TJ, who was first arrested aged just 12 and has 230 felonies on his rap sheet, was out on bond at the time of the murders, police said Wednesday. He stood accused of breaking a man’s arm with a crowbar.

Whittemore, charged with three counts of accessory to murder, had her bond set at $45,000. Robert Wiggins is charged with three counts of accessory to murder and tampering with evidence. He had his bond set at $46,000.

Each defendant spoke only to confirm they understood their charges. Robert Wiggins confirmed he works, TJ said he is currently unemployed. They each appeared separately and on video call due to the coronavirus. All three wore a mask, the Wiggins brothers were in an orange jumpsuit, Whittemore a black version.

That Mary was afraid of TJ, under some psychological duress by a violent boyfriend and forced to "go along", went out the window after the arrests when she refused to speak or cooperate. Here was a chance to save herself from the creep's clutches had she not stood firm in defense of her prince of a boyfriend.
IMO, the girl has no guts or moral compass and deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

Watching the Dollar General surveillance video and it appears that TJW is smoking? This can't be, right?
Yes I perceived that he was bringing a cigarette up to his mouth a few times, as though he needed a smoke right there, after he did the arm raising and neck thing. Seemed wound up as tight as a spring, after hearing that Keven was going to be there imo

i seen that on ID also @oceanblueeyes , guy wanted to finish dinner. I guess this shocks us here because the people that I’ve read here at WS seem like normal and decent folks. I personally can’t stand to see people or animals mistreated, or as a gardener, even plants. These people involved in these kinds of cases Are different. I recall hearing the Green River killer recount his crimes and it was as easy as a plumber explaining the repair of a pipe. NO emotion at all.

Ita! Remember how stoic BTK was as if he was giving a boring lecture how to kill victims.

I call all of these countless kind of murderers.....flatliners.

To me they simply don't care what they have done to their victims.

It's like if they were hooked up to a heart monitor it would flatline because so many are totally heartless.

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members