Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker ... I think this is my first post? I worked in PR for many years and it makes a lot of sense for them to hire a firm to handle their media relations. It’s generally more than answering phones to say “no comment” and no, it’s not for spin or twisting the truth. (And just saying “no comment” is usually not advised anyhow.) A good PR counselor or team can help them deal with all of their stakeholders, including media, the public and other law enforcement agencies if necessary so a coordinated response is available. They will make sure there is consistency in what they do say publicly, and help them book, navigate and prep for interviews if they decide to do them. I know PR gets badmouthed a lot but I can really see why they would reach out to a firm to help them with this, especially given their small size and limited number of employees available to deal with something like this. Hope that helps!

Welcome aboard! :)

This is a really complicated story. MM needs to be sure he knows every little detail of what she was doing during all these dates. He needs to be sure
he understands completely and isn't caught off guard by anything. I wouldn't assume he would waste time by being up there all the time just for it to suddenly stop bc she ran out of money. He knows how much money she has to work with. I honestly would not be surprised if he plans on writing a book about this and collect the funds to pay for legal fees he will be owed when this is done and over with. JMO

I was also thinking.....How many time has asked the LVD the same question and MM has gotten several different answers!

Thanks! I joined in 2016 and have just been reading. But this case, as you all know, is just something else. I’ve read all the WS threads on it as well as other sources. I think my husband thinks I’m nuts for following it so closely!
I would venture to guess that most of us have spouses, partners, family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. who think we are truly nuts for following cases so closely. I just embrace it and tell them I finally found my online "Land of Misfits" - so clearly You are among friends.

This is a really complicated story. MM needs to be sure he knows every little detail of what she was doing during all these dates. He needs to be sure he understands completely and isn't caught off guard by anything. I wouldn't assume he would waste time by being up there all the time just for it to suddenly stop bc she ran out of money. He knows how much money she has to work with. I honestly would not be surprised if he plans on writing a book about this and collect the funds to pay for legal fees he will be owed when this is done and over with. JMO

MM was confused by a calendar, sooooooooo......

Here's what I don't understand. If MM is spending all day with LVD where did this story come from?

Garna Mejia

“I'm told Chad and Lori Daybell spent yesterday like any other day in their respective jail cells. Both read scriptures, prayed and kept to themselves.” Nate Eaton - Reporter #ChadDaybell #LoriVallow

My opinion is he just isn't moving his car, not sure if they charge parking fees or not, but there is NO REASON he is there all day every day

My opinion is he just isn't moving his car, not sure if they charge parking fees or not, but there is NO REASON he is there all day every day
Possible. However, I saw him hop in his car and race out of there like a bat out of you know where. I followed him to the area he appears to be staying. So Idk what to make of things but there’s that. o_O All jmo moo

Thanks! I joined in 2016 and have just been reading. But this case, as you all know, is just something else. I’ve read all the WS threads on it as well as other sources. I think my husband thinks I’m nuts for following it so closely!
LOL-- well, you're in good company.. I think most of our spouses think we are nuts for following cases Hahhahaaha
WELCOME !!!!

Possible. However, I saw him hop in his car and race out of there like a bat out of you know where. I followed him to the area he appears to be staying. So Idk what to make of things but there’s that. o_O All jmo moo
Again, I say, we appreciate you and what your bring here for us.
Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member