Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's scary. Maybe he was playing choking game (a game popular with teens/ a few years back)) with Linda Stoltzfoos and it went to far or maybe he planned it that way.

Possibly to incapacitate her? After the witnesses on Amish Road he may have spooked that it was too noticeable an Amish Woman in the front and not waving as is customary, he did a choke hold, and laid her in the back till he got where he was planning on going?

just a theory

Edited to make more sense

Oh, that's scary. Maybe he was playing choking game with Linda Stoltzfoos (a game popular with teens a few years back) and it went to far or maybe he planned it that way.
Think about the fact that Linda most likely never had even play fought, or had any sporting that would even mimic aggression. When she's sitting to the right side of JS and he offered the least bit of pressure, im sure that he was quite successful in his application. He could most likely have constricted both her hands/arms with little to no effort. To strike her with a blow to the face or pressure to the neck, would have been his strength, not hers. Weather to kill was his intention, or if it happened quite easily from a minor struggle, he probably was offered little to no counter aggressions unfortunately IMHO.

Like several discussions i'v had with friends (mainly male) and my shared experience, is the first couple times that you are struck in the face with a solid punch, its shocking, and can knock you flat out. The second and third time, you have become tempered and its never the same, the fight is on. This poor creature of a young woman, was probably so shocked by any form of violent aggression, that half the battle was won against her, probably just by looking at her the wrong way. Its extremely unfortunate. I cant stand to think of it honestly!

In competitive wrestling isn't choking-out an opponent with a headlock (opponent blacks out) an actual tactic?

In high school wrestling (folkstyle), choke/strangle is not allowed. When using a headlock, you also have to have an arm in. You can’t wrap around the neck only. With little knowledge of any type of combat, pretty much anybody can “choke-out” someone. It’s not very hard for an aggressive, physically stronger person to subdue another person by compressing their trachea and/or carotid/jugular.

At 1:30 the Amish couple see Linda Stoltfoos on Amish Gap Rd. in which town ? Then Gideon King sees her on Amish Rd. , again which town ? I am confused because I found Amish Rd. in Kinzers. I didn't find an Amish Gap Rd.
Gah - overzealous editing. I had typed Amish Road at Buena Vista, north of Gap. But clearly it got mangled. Sorry for the confusion! :oops:

Like several discussions i'v had with friends (mainly male) and my shared experience, is the first couple times that you are struck in the face with a solid punch, its shocking, and can knock you flat out. The second and third time, you have become tempered and its never the same, the fight is on. This poor creature of a young woman, was probably so shocked by any form of violent aggression, that half the battle was won against her, probably just by looking at her the wrong way. Its extremely unfortunate. I cant stand to think of it honestly!
I think if she was strangled, she would have fought back with everything she had.

Gah - overzealous editing. I had typed Amish Road at Buena Vista, north of Gap. But clearly it got mangled. Sorry for the confusion! :oops:
No problem TwoBlueJays. Are you saying the Amish couple saw her at the intersection of Amish Rd and Buena Vista Rd ? Which town was that ?

No problem TwoBlueJays. Are you saying the Amish couple saw her at the intersection of Amish Rd and Buena Vista Rd ? Which town was that ?
They were interviewed and said they were walking on Amish Road, right on the edge of the road so quite close "within a few feet" to the small red car they saw with an Amish female passenger with a black kerchief who didn't wave as per custom. The car was being driven by a man with either a beard or moustache. I can't get back into the Lancaster Online article (paywall) to verify the Buena Vista intersection. But Amish Road runs south to Gap and west to Paradise and on toward Bird-in-Hand.

Air scent dog. Trying to see if the dog can pick up either Linda's scent or decomposition gasses (depending on the dog's training) carried on air currents.

If they wanted to use a piece of Linda's unwashed clothing (for example, something from a laundry hamper) how long would that piece be "good" or "useful" for? Would something that had a ton of sweat on it be better?

I think if she was strangled, she would have fought back with everything she had.
I know that seems like what many would do, and I am open to the possibility of her being capable of a resistance that was worthy of counteracting a heated, directed assault. I just dont believe that I can see her escaping this mans weight, aptitude and speed, matched with intent. His adrenaline when he snagged her, was already through the roof im assuming, and that level of adrenaline benefits his intentions. With a threat obvious to Linda at this point, a threat like she never imagined being subjected to, I can imagine that fear probably gripped her, fear that might not have fully immobilized her, but combined with a portion of male strength from someone she's not familiar with, she most likely almost felt physically ill with notions of fainting. JS grabs her once firmly around the wrists, or just puts his weight on her,and I dont see many actions she would have been capable of. I am wondering if LE have JS with some physical trauma visible thats consistent with anothers defensive actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288