Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
YourContent is not an approved MSM source.

All posts based on that content have been removed.

MOD NOTE:

WEBSLEUTHS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM. IT IS A VIOLATION TO SUGGEST ANY FAMILY INVOLVEMENT IN THIS CRIME, AND IS IT ALSO A VIOLATION TO QUOTE A POST THAT DOES SO. TIME OUTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR REPEATED VIOLATIONS. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES.

CocoChanel

Hey Everyone,

Please welcome our new verified insider in this case Katerz. Katerz is friends with Robert and people connected to Robert.

As with all verified insiders, Katerz does not need to link back to mainstream media when they tell us information about this case.

I have verified this person as best I could. It is up to you to believe Katerz or not however, we will not tolerant one ounce of rudeness, snarkiness, or sarcasm directed to Katerz.

If you chose not to believe a verified insider you are not allowed to argue with them or call them out. You can scroll by and ignore.

If you do ask questions we ask that you do so in a polite manner. It is up to the verified person whether they chose to answer you or not.

Thank you all for your participation.
Tricia

There is a memorial video for Damion on Legacy now. It's a beautiful timeline of his short life. It hurt a lot to watch it though. What a senseless waste of life that belonged to a well loved young man. Even his kindergarten teacher took the time to sign his register and she left the area so she remembered his name and who he was from all that time ago. He made a good impression on so many people.

Obituary for Damion Allen Tillman at McLean Funeral Home and Crematory

Last edited:
Having verification of this, I'm now more going with my hinkey meter when I did the timing of the Dollar General.

BTW, was Robert the first one in the video to walk into the Dollar Store?

Do I have all the times and people right on this mini timeline at Dollar General? NOTE: I don't think I'm right, looking for corrections as I haven't seen posted.

21:49:30 Robert? in red shirt enters DG
21:49:37 TJ and Mary enter (he in shirt with white emblem on left chest and she in white cap)
21:50:15 TJ and Mary exit store to outer right and stop as....
21:50:25 Damion passes by them and enters store from outer right
21:50:51 Mary re enters store
21:50:55 TJ re enters store
21:55:16 to :56 TJ behind Damion at cash register
21:56:25 Damion exits store
21:57:01 TJ exits store

yes Robert is the one in the red, TJ in green/gray/brown (can’t pinpoint which color) and then Mary with the hat.

Do we know if Keven actually sold any truck engine of TJ's or if TJ just thought he did that?
Just wondering if there really was a "reason" for any of this.

And did Robert really text his girlfriend during all of this?

In my timeline of the AA's, I have (assume documented with phones/electronic forensics/his phone as I don't think so specific times without such MOO)

21:56 purchase at DG on tape
22:06 call to Dad for help through phone documentation
22:35 Robert texts girlfriend through phone documentation
22:41 911 call from daughter of person driving back with Brandon's dad

Last edited:
Do we know if Keven actually sold any truck engine of TJ's or if TJ just thought he did that?
Just wondering if there really was a "reason" for any of this.

And did Robert really text his girlfriend during all of this?

If I recall right, the sheriff said that his dept was going to investigate the truck situation that was in fact a cibil matter, but figures into the motive here. At the time of the presser, he said they hadn’t had time to look into it or didn’t know of it before this happened.

If I recall right, the sheriff said that his dept was going to investigate the truck situation that was in fact a cibil matter, but figures into the motive here. At the time of the presser, he said they hadn’t had time to look into it or didn’t know of it before this happened.

They didn’t know about it since TJ never reported it. Around town from one side it was BOUGHT from TJ (a title never exchanged hands) and then from TJ’s side it was that it was stolen hence why Keven didn’t have a title for it. But even so.. not a reason to brutally kill 3 people. I’m just curious to see what he’s got to say about what transpired last Friday night and if he’s going to try and clear Robert over it. Which won’t work since Robert has been singing like a bird. I will say for a family that covers things up and lies for one another, I’m proud of Robert for not lying for TJ.

I think I'm going to assume that Sheriff G. probably won't put a rush on that one. It makes virtually no difference in the events that will now unfold. There's no one to prosecute for the theft if Kevin did steal anything... and there's no justification for murdering anyone and no charges or "punishments" will be affected. Basically, it makes no difference whatsoever.

They didn’t know about it since TJ never reported it. Around town from one side it was BOUGHT from TJ (a title never exchanged hands) and then from TJ’s side it was that it was stolen hence why Keven didn’t have a title for it. But even so.. not a reason to brutally kill 3 people. I’m just curious to see what he’s got to say about what transpired last Friday night and if he’s going to try and clear Robert over it. Which won’t work since Robert has been singing like a bird. I will say for a family that covers things up and lies for one another, I’m proud of Robert for not lying for TJ.
Thanks, I agree...factors into a motive but not reason to do what happened out there.
And good for Robert. Maybe he wants to have a life with his girlfriend and not have all of this on his conscience.

It puts him in a different category than his brother, for sure, imo. He appears to have been pretty cooperative in the long run and made LE's job easier. That's what makes me feel that his role was minimal in that he wasn't part of any pre-planning and didn't participate, in any way, in the killings, imo. Given enough time, I believe he would have done whatever TW requested even to the point of cleaning up the trucks and bodies... however, imo, that would not be willingly but, rather, under duress. (That's Jmo)

ETA: RW was in his truck during the short argument between Kevin and TW... then shooting began and how long does it take to fire a gun into one truck a number of times and then turn around and fire into another truck? A minute? Not much longer than that, imo. And, it's over just that fast. I don't think RW would have had time to become involved even if he wanted to (and I don't think he wanted to.)

Last edited:
It puts him in a different category than his brother, for sure, imo. He appears to have been pretty cooperative in the long run and made LE's job easier. That's what makes me feel that his role was minimal in that he wasn't part of any pre-planning and didn't participate willingly. Given enough time, I believe he would have done whatever TW requested even to the point of cleaning up the trucks and bodies... however, imo, that would not be willingly but, rather, under duress. (That's Jmo)

Absolutely

Brandon was found on the ground by his father when he arrived. So in my opinion as a nonexpert on.. anything lol.. I think maybe he was trying to get out of the truck as the bullets were being shot into the vehicle. I just can’t imagine the last thoughts running through his head while waiting on his dad to come save him. It breaks my heart.
IIRC it was said that Brandon had exited the passenger door of his truck with a flashlight to see who was behind them (or to initially confront TJ) about the same time TJ got out of the passenger door of the truck he was in. TJ then pulled his gun when he (supposedly) saw Brandon reach back in behind the seat of the truck. So while I still struggle to see exactly how TJ kept all three guys at bay while he walked around the truck to confront & hit Keven and eventually shoot them all, it makes the most sense to me if Brandon had maybe retreated back to stand beside (or perhaps only barely have sat down in it again with the door still open) the passenger door of their truck and was maybe still there when TJ started shooting into the truck. So at the point where the shooting started, Brandon maybe pivoted around to run or duck and the first shot that hit him struck him in the shoulder/neck, and a subsequent shot hit him in the back as he turned away. That or he ducked away after having been shot in the neck and TJ went around the truck after that to shoot him in the back as he was laying on the ground.

As for TJ having been able to shoot Damion after dropping the first mag into Deven/Brandon's truck, I would have to think he hit the button to drop the first mag, shucked the second mag into the gun, and immediately turned to start shooting Damion. And only after he was done shooting Damion did he turn back around to see where the first magazine fell - and then had trouble finding it.

All of this is MOO though.

IIRC it was said that Brandon had exited the passenger door of his truck with a flashlight to see who was behind them (or to initially confront TJ) about the same time TJ got out of the passenger door of the truck he was in. TJ then pulled his gun when he (supposedly) saw Brandon reach back in behind the seat of the truck. So while I still struggle to see exactly how TJ kept all three guys at bay while he walked around the truck to confront & hit Keven and eventually shoot them all, it makes the most sense to me if Brandon had maybe retreated back to stand beside (or perhaps only barely have sat down in it again with the door still open) the passenger door of their truck and was maybe still there when TJ started shooting into the truck. So at the point where the shooting started, Brandon maybe pivoted around to run or duck and the first shot that hit him struck him in the shoulder/neck, and a subsequent shot hit him in the back as he turned away. That or he ducked away after having been shot in the neck and TJ went around the truck after that to shoot him in the back as he was laying on the ground.

As for TJ having been able to shoot Damion after dropping the first mag into Deven/Brandon's truck, I would have to think he hit the button to drop the first mag, shucked the second mag into the gun, and immediately turned to start shooting Damion. And only after he was done shooting Damion did he turn back around to see where the first magazine fell - and then had trouble finding it.

All of this is MOO though.

Refer to the affidavit. (Page 4, first 2 paragraphs) All 3 victims had been shot before the magazine fell out of the gun. TW searched for and found the magazine after all the shooting was over. (According to RW.)
ETA: Affidavit is on page 44

Refer to the affidavit. (Page 4, first 2 paragraphs) All 3 victims had been shot before the magazine fell out of the gun. TW searched for and found the magazine after all the shooting was over. (According to RW.)
ETA: Affidavit is on page 44
I understand that. But sometimes the version if events evolve as the story develops. The way it makes most sense to me is if TJ switched to a second clip. Or, if he shot everyone before he lost the magazine in the truck, maybe he shot Deven & Brandon a couple of times, turned & shot Damion a couple of times, and then turned back to shoot into the truck Deven & Brandon were in again when he ejected the clip & it fell in the truck. Or maybe the clip (mag) fell out and he turned with one round still in the chamber and shot Damion just once with that last round he had in the gun before looking for the lost magazine again.

Did they borrow their cousin’s truck because something is wrong with Robert’s? Is that a regular thing?

Thanks, I agree...factors into a motive but not reason to do what happened out there.
And good for Robert. Maybe he wants to have a life with his girlfriend and not have all of this on his conscience.

I hope both RW and Mary spill the story. If they want a chance to breath fresh air again, it would be in their interest. Brother, boyfriend and such won’t matter when they start thinking of their own survival.

I wonder if they stole any money from the 3 men so they could afford that McDonald's trip? I wouldn't doubt it.
I wonder how they ended up with all the weapons and gun safe despite no electricity or water? My guess is they stole them maybe even with the gun safe. Would I be surprised if they stole the cash off their victims for the McDonald’s run? No. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado