Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, he attacked someone and broke their arm with a tire iron on 3/10/2020 and was out on a total of only $6,000 bond (paid $600 and he was out again). His pretrial on that case was/is?? 7/30/2020.. in 5 days.

This incident was a bad injury, a compound fracture (bone sticks out from skin when broken) that required plates and screws... and more than one surgery.
But Brandon is not on the witness list.
wondering where this info came from.

In the Dollar store video Tj watched intently as
DT put his change bills away into his wallet.
Tj knew DT had some bills on him. But also I wonder if Tj thought DT disrespected him in some sarcastic way while in line. Or maybe in Tj's scrambled, paranoid brain he thought this even if it didn't happen.
I believe Tj thought he had justification for killing all 3.
Brandon was a witness to the upcoming trial for Tj breaking the guy's arm w/ crowbar over
a road rage incident. Brandon was there when it happened.
So I believe Tj wanted them all taken out.
MOO
@enelram
Can you please post the warrant or docs that verify Brandon is on the witness list ??
I am not finding it anywhere.
TIA

I’m actually surprised someone didn’t murder TJ long before now. The depth of his depravity is unbelievable. He can’t possibly have a soul.

Reading about his violent history makes me panicky to think of children being raised around him. It’s beyond tragic that it took a triple murder to get him off the streets, but he needs to be off the streets forever.

MOO

I’m sorry, it was 2014 and he and his dad hit the cop.

2014cf006335a000xx.

Thanks.

So this happened July 1, 2014 (case filed 8/18/2014) and he struck and ran from LE who went to question him about vehicle burglaries in Highlands county.

Perhaps he thought correctly that they were coming after him for the Highlands county 6/9/2014 case, including grand theft, burglary etc. He was sentenced to 4 years in the state prison due to that Highlands conviction. (Nod to Firefox who said perps go across county lines due to lack of cooperation in cross jurisdictions- didn't work out for our TJ though on that one)

Highlands County Florida Clerk of Courts Search Court Records

Last edited:
Thanks.

So this happened July 1, 2014 (case filed 8/18/2014) and he struck and ran from LE who went to question him about vehicle burglaries in Highlands county.

Perhaps he thought correctly that they were coming after him for the Highlands county 6/9/2014 case, including grand theft, burglary etc. He was sentenced to 4 years in the state prison due to that Highlands conviction.

Highlands County Florida Clerk of Courts Search Court Records

I wonder what daddy got, if anything, for hitting the officer?

Reading about his violent history makes me panicky to think of children being raised around him. It’s beyond tragic that it took a triple murder to get him off the streets, but he needs to be off the streets forever.

MOO

Back in the old days, my single momma told my brothers if they ever got in trouble with the law, she would NOT bail them out. (Mommas don't have to tell daughters that lol). She said they would need to learn a lesson. Tough love and all that. Jeeez, what momma would think that getting them out on bail would allow them to murder. smdh

Just sayin'

Bold by me. I agree 100% that he looks wound up. When I watch it, I can see the moment that his attitude switches from "hey man what's up" to "I'm going to get Keven". They often rode around in the truck with a gun. I want to be able to read what TJ's side of this is. Right now we only have Robert's and even some of the details from him are kind of.. iffy. I want to know if TJ will admit that he's been wanting to "end" this truck situation with Keven for a long time since that's what was going around town. Having something stolen is not a reason to murder someone in COLD BLOOD.
TJ is a convicted felon and a Hot head, seems like many townsfolk knew this, you say so yourself that you knew "they often rode around with a gun in the truck" and rumors were going around he wanted to settle the score with Keven...why didn't anyone (even yourself) report TJ anonymously to the authorities for possessing a gun?

I read the "road rage" arrest warrant and discovery detail and I found no evidence that BR was present or a witness to the incident where TJ threatened plaintiff #1 and injured plaintiff #2 after breaking his arm with a crowbar. (Plaintiff believed TJ was going to strike him in the head with the crowbar and raised his arm to protect his head -- broken forearm required metal plate & screws in the arm).

The complaint reads that TG was tailgating the plaintiff and his gf when they slowed to allow another vehicle to pull on to the roadway causing TJ (driving an F150) to lock his brakes.

The plaintiffs pulled over on the road to allow TJ to pass but instead, he pulled up behind their vehicle and got out of his truck. The report goes on to state that all 4 persons got out of the vehicles including Plaintiff #1, Plaintiff #2, and somebody identified as Tony Griffin. I believe TG was actually TJ.

It's further noted that an investigator talked to TJ's mom who stated she was talking to TJ on the phone when he said he struck the plaintiff with a crowbar.

Mom (KK) is on the witness list as well as brother RW. I'm now wondering if RW was the 4th person that got out of the truck? I also do not see the fictional TG named on the witness list whereas RW is on the list.

I find this road rage incident relevant to this case because RW's name showed up. If RW was in-fact traveling with TJ and a witness to TJ attacking an unknown couple it would be a pattern of RW standing by while TJ goes on the attack.
But it still doesn't say that Brandon was a witness to all of this.
I am just trying to pinpoint that

TJ is a convicted felon and a Hot head, seems like many townsfolk knew this, you say so yourself that you knew "they often rode around with a gun in the truck" and rumors were going around he wanted to settle the score with Keven...why didn't anyone (even yourself) report TJ anonymously to the authorities for possessing a gun?

Jmo... If anyone thought he might actually do time if they reported him for carrying a gun, they might be more likely to report it, I think, but they'd still have to face him eventually when he got out of jail. If they reported it and he didn't do any time at all, then they'd have to face him that much sooner, imo. It's a small town and word gets around and, if it were me, I'd be too afraid to stick my neck out that way... unless I was planning on moving out of the area right after doing so. I would want to but I wouldn't dare. JW "gets even" apparently no matter how much time goes by and he might have killed those 3 guys on nothing more than a suspicion that one of them stole his property. If I lived in that area I wouldn't want him to even know I existed.
Jmo.

if there was a threat of violence circulating the area that TJ was going to administer justice himself to Keven, why would Damian mention going fishing with Keven to the cashier when TJ was standing behind him?
I guess it is possible that Damion felt to be "caught" by TJ
Jmo... If anyone thought he might actually do time if they reported him for carrying a gun, they might be more likely to report it, I think, but they'd still have to face him eventually when he got out of jail. If they reported it and he didn't do any time at all, then they'd have to face him that much sooner, imo. It's a small town and word gets around and, if it were me, I'd be too afraid to stick my neck out that way... unless I was planning on moving out of the area right after doing so. I would want to but I wouldn't dare. JW "gets even" apparently no matter how much time goes by and he might have killed those 3 guys on nothing more than a suspicion that one of them stole his property. If I lived in that area I wouldn't want him to even know I existed.
Jmo.
That could very well be the reason why the cashier did not make a call to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam