Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 *arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a question. They are planning on passing a bill that will prohibit the army from retaliating or punishing victims who report sexual assault. So what I am asking is, is it presently NOT prohibited?

When the family first spoke to them during a meeting an army official reportedly told them "sexual harrassment was not a crime," but at the same time they apparently have a system in place to prevent it. I just assumed they already were prohibited from punishing victims, yet from the thousand of stories women have told (and some men) it seems to be normal and expected.

So, as I said maybe the new act will ensure that there are consequences for those actions, whereas before there were not.

It does not seem to include sexual harrassment, which I don't understand at all.

This is why congress needs to bring in the public.
So much cover your *advertiser censored* has rendered the military incapable of assertive or intelligent action.

I guess I just don't understand why she would be accused of exaggerating an already brutal crime. Whether she used the word sprayed, splashed or splattered doesn't make it more or less of a heinous act. She is not an investigator so maybe that's why she didn't use the term "blood spatter." I'm more interested in how he managed to clean it up so fast without anyone noticing a thing. I would also like to know when they analyzed the crime scene. Was it after two weeks when he became a suspect or later?

As for which armory she was killed in, that information wasn't released until later so it's possible that neither she nor the family were given that information during that meeting. Both she and Tim Miller have consistently said that the army did not share information with them from the beginning.

We all assumed she was killed in her own armory room since CID did not reveal that information for two months. There was never any mention about her being called to his armory room in any source. That's why Khawam mentioned the text message and how it didn't add up. It was just a clue then but we didn't know what it meant.

The investigator only reported that he worked in a different building when he was specifically asked during the press conference. Yet he still did not say she left her armory room to go to his. The attorney and the family seemed just as confused as we were.

Imo
I think she was quite measured, not exagerrating.
I probably would have said the invetigators were apparently playing at their job while a US soldiers brains were distributed in the place she was last known to to be heading to.
A place manned by a soldier that she was known to have complained about harrassing her.
Is there any reason any of army MP, CID, or arrest warrant delaying lawyer in this case still have their ranks?
All should lose one, some should lose all.

Too soft.

So currently the army is permitted to retaliate, punish or court marshal victims or survivors of sexual assault for reporting? I guess the bill will ensure that there are consequences for those actions.

Will that also include victims of sexual harassment? I would think that occurs much more often than assault.

BBM I guess so. Because, I know for a fact it happened.
When someone
other than me, an officer, reported me being sexually harassed, my first sergeant came after me. This wasn't a one time occurrence, this obnoxious creep wouldn't leave me alone for several months and his two friends helped out now and then. He wasn't the only one sexually harassing me. He wasn't the one who had me terrified. My commanding officer and the first sergeant intended to prosecute me. Fortunately for me, there was someone outside the military who told me what I had the legal right to say and do. I said it and they dropped the charges against me. At the time, while appreciating what he did for me, I wondered what happened to all the other females that didn't know someone like him. I think we all could have gone to JAG, but I don't know how helpful they would have been. Guys harassed me everywhere I was stationed. I was raped once, and almost abducted in the middle of the afternoon from right outside my barracks door. Someone leaving the building saved me. This was over thirty years ago. This isn't something new. Your race doesn't matter. Where you are doesn't matter. Perhaps sometimes they might go after a more senior officer just for the extra fun of it. Who knows who does it or why?
Some guys make sexually harassing females a game. They do it on a daily basis. I don't know how many get away with it, but the answer is too many.
I don't know if the army is permitted to retaliate, punish or court martial, but I know that they do. Sometimes it is possible the people higher up the chain of command do not learn about it, because the COs of the companies try to contain things to their own units.

BBM I guess so. Because, I know for a fact it happened.
When someone
other than me, an officer, reported me being sexually harassed, my first sergeant came after me. This wasn't a one time occurrence, this obnoxious creep wouldn't leave me alone for several months and his two friends helped out now and then. He wasn't the only one sexually harassing me. He wasn't the one who had me terrified. My commanding officer and the first sergeant intended to prosecute me. Fortunately for me, there was someone outside the military who told me what I had the legal right to say and do. I said it and they dropped the charges against me. At the time, while appreciating what he did for me, I wondered what happened to all the other females that didn't know someone like him. I think we all could have gone to JAG, but I don't know how helpful they would have been. Guys harassed me everywhere I was stationed. I was raped once, and almost abducted in the middle of the afternoon from right outside my barracks door. Someone leaving the building saved me. This was over thirty years ago. This isn't something new. Your race doesn't matter. Where you are doesn't matter. Perhaps sometimes they might go after a more senior officer just for the extra fun of it. Who knows who does it or why?
Some guys make sexually harassing females a game. They do it on a daily basis. I don't know how many get away with it, but the answer is too many.
I don't know if the army is permitted to retaliate, punish or court martial, but I know that they do. Sometimes it is possible the people higher up the chain of command do not learn about it, because the COs of the companies try to contain things to their own units.
Terrible.
Please call your senator and your congressman and tell them you want this cleaned up!

While awaiting "justice" there has been a lot of marches, protests, rallies and so many murals painted.

I've never seen a case where they painted murals of the murdered person. I like that. In Vanessa's case, it is ongoing and I am trying to save
pics of everything I find.

If you have a chance, please go and take a look. Also please let me know if I missed any that you've seen. My only "payback" for making
Case Archives is knowing that people actually use/view them.

Vanessa Guillen Case Archive:
Vanessa Guillen -TX- by amanda reckonwith

If this link doesn't work, try this, and scroll through:
7/24/20 Lupe Guillen thanks Tim Miller for his support. Click magnifier symbol to enlarge.

About 800 pics and articles are saved in this Archive.

While awaiting "justice" there has been a lot of marches, protests, rallies and so many murals painted.

I've never seen a case where they painted murals of the murdered person. I like that. In Vanessa's case, it is ongoing and I am trying to save
pics of everything I find.

If you have a chance, please go and take a look. Also please let me know if I missed any that you've seen. My only "payback" for making
Case Archives is knowing that people actually use/view them.

Vanessa Guillen Case Archive:
Vanessa Guillen -TX- by amanda reckonwith

If this link doesn't work, try this, and scroll through:
7/24/20 Lupe Guillen thanks Tim Miller for his support. Click magnifier symbol to enlarge.

About 800 pics and articles are saved in this Archive.

Thank younfor allmthebtime and effort you put into these cases and families.

Fyi
I am getting "sorry, image unavailable" on the mobile link.

I am done here on this thread. I started out here on the first post, I stayed with it till the end of June, just before things hit the fan. I returned after her remains were found and AR was dead. I really didn't want this result, but after a couple of weeks, I was losing hope. There were so many people that really gave this their best efforts. Once her remains were found, I didn't want to be back here. Looking for a missing person is one thing, I've done it many times. But this ensuing pandemonium is not for me. Best Wishes.

I am done here on this thread. I started out here on the first post, I stayed with it till the end of June, just before things hit the fan. I returned after her remains were found and AR was dead. I really didn't want this result, but after a couple of weeks, I was losing hope. There were so many people that really gave this their best efforts. Once her remains were found, I didn't want to be back here. Looking for a missing person is one thing, I've done it many times. But this ensuing pandemonium is not for me. Best Wishes.
Good luck.
Be sure to call you representative - your treatment in military was egregious and not to be tolerated.

Tomorrow is the march in Washington DC and the introduction of the #I Am Vanessa Guillen Bill.
The family along with attorney Khawam will meet with President Trump.

Ahead of that, I made a new sub-section for the Case Archive as I was updating tonight.

The site has some glitches of late, and may say 'sorry the image is unavailable' but everything
is definitely available because I work my fingers off making it so!

So- here is new new part, Justice for Vanessa:
Justice For Vanessa by amanda reckonwith

Cell phone users, try this and scroll:
JUSTICE FOR VANESSA GUILLEN

The Main- Vanessa Guillen Case Archive:
https://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Vanessa Guillen -TX-?sort=2&page=1

Cell phone users, try this and scroll:

Attachments

• Justice.JPG
    Justice.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
New legislation to be introduced in honor of Vanessa Guillen

The life and death of Houstonian Vanessa Guillen commanded the attention of the House Armed Services Military Personnel Subcommittee in Washington D.C. Wednesday.

Lawmakers held a hearing to review the results of an inspection into Fort Hood's handling of sexual harassment claims.

Thanks for mansplaining:
Wednesday’s hearing, Rep. Trent Kelly, R-Miss., said he believes that Guillen’s sexual harassment claims and murder “are two separate things, not connected in any way.” He wants to see better training of troops on sexual harassment issues and more support services for women service members.

Last edited:
Thanks for mansplaining:
Wednesday’s hearing, Rep. Trent Kelly, R-Miss., said he believes that Guillen’s sexual harassment claims and murder “are two separate things, not connected in any way.” He wants to see better training of troops on sexual harassment issues and more support services for women service members.

Their method of collecting information is stupid.
Putin is elected in a landslide every election for the same reason.
No one in the Amy believes their surveys are actually anonymous, and in reality they aren't.
It's really simple, enforce the rules, implement standard EEOC, provide an example and demote some high ranking offenders publicly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member