Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
An administrator is appointed when there is no will. When there is a will an executor is appointed.
After the disappearance, a Conservatorship (31292-00411) was established in Sep-1992 with her Uncle Cliff Williams as the conservator. Ultimately, when Bartt acted to have her legally declared deceased in Probate (31297-00486) in 1997, the Conservator was essentially forced to settle the estate and it was closed in 1998.

An administrator is appointed when there is no will. When there is a will an executor is appointed.
After the disappearance, a Conservatorship (31292-00411) was established in Sep-1992 with her Uncle Cliff Williams as the conservator. Ultimately, when Bartt acted to have her legally declared deceased in Probate (31297-00486) in 1997, the Conservator was essentially forced to settle the estate and it was closed in 1998.

So, if anything is buried at the old zoo area it won't be under water. Is that old zoo property locked up or can people walk through it?
It's still a fully functioning zoo open to the public, but I have no idea if any Joe Blow off the street can go walking through that back part of the property. That seems like a risky endeavor...

It's still a fully functioning zoo open to the public, but I have no idea if any Joe Blow off the street can go walking through that back part of the property. That seems like a risky endeavor...
I thought the zoo had closed down. That's why I was curious. Thank you for mentioning that it is still a zoo in use.

Hi everyone. Unsolved Mysteries is currently taking suggestions for the new Netflix show. If we all team-up. perhaps they will listen to us! Here's the link to submit a suggestion for The Springfiled Three. Let's help our ladies as much as we can.

Done

everybody should do this and get their friends to do it as well. It definitely needs fresh eyes and ears.

I started a blog dedicated to this missing woman. I'd love to hear your inputs as to what information I should add. Thanks!

Love your blog ...I have always thought that there was more to the story about the green van besides the Porch Lady thinking she saw Suzie driving a green van ....Something I found last week that is a potential clue about the green van ...A man traveling on I 70, two hrs from Springfield reported seeing a green van with PA tags with two men , he said there were two men in the van ....He noticed a man in the van violently hitting a woman , the man looked up and saw this man staring at the van , he then closed the curtains over the back glass ....I don't know if this has anything to do with the 3mw just thought that it could be legitimate since the Springfield Police Dept went to the trouble to purchase a similar green van ....

Love your blog ...I have always thought that there was more to the story about the green van besides the Porch Lady thinking she saw Suzie driving a green van ....Something I found last week that is a potential clue about the green van ...A man traveling on I 70, two hrs from Springfield reported seeing a green van with PA tags with two men , he said there were two men in the van ....He noticed a man in the van violently hitting a woman , the man looked up and saw this man staring at the van , he then closed the curtains over the back glass ....I don't know if this has anything to do with the 3mw just thought that it could be legitimate since the Springfield Police Dept went to the trouble to purchase a similar green van ....

I've seen this before too, but I'm not sure where. I'm skeptical because of all the claims. Sometimes I wonder if a green van was used at all. And thank yall for the compliments! :)

A book was released about Lauria Bible and Ashley Freeman . The Bible’s had a Zoom with a reporter and the author . It came out the only living suspect Ronnie Busick was shot in the head in Springfield in 1978 ( he would have been 27)

Perhaps just another series of odd coincidence he’s guilty of one of the two biggest multiple person abductions / murders that have never been found , and both were less than 2 hours apart in the 90’s , and both places he’s verified to have been .

He could have been incarcerated in ‘92 for all I know . However , the laundry list of “ bad actors “ that were in Springfield at some point seems to never stop growing .

Edit : Appears he was in prison in KS in 1986 then again in 1996.

Last edited:
I've seen this before too, but I'm not sure where. I'm skeptical because of all the claims. Sometimes I wonder if a green van was used at all. And thank yall for the compliments! :)
I’m very skeptical of the van sightings. They make me wonder if investigators didn’t have any better leads/tips and if they questioned anyone who drove a van.

A book was released about Lauria Bible and Ashley Freeman . The Bible’s had a Zoom with a reporter and the author . It came out the only living suspect Ronnie Busick was shot in the head in Springfield in 1978 ( he would have been 27)

Perhaps just another series of odd coincidence he’s guilty of one of the two biggest multiple person abductions / murders that have never been found , and both were less than 2 hours apart in the 90’s , and both places he’s verified to have been .

He could have been incarcerated in ‘92 for all I know . However , the laundry list of “ bad actors “ that were in Springfield at some point seems to never stop growing .

Edit : Appears he was in prison in KS in 1986 then again in 1996.
According to the attached article Busick was shot in Kansas but taken to Springfield, MO for medical attention.

Attachments

• Ronnie_Busick_Shooting.pdf
    748.3 KB · Views: 18
According to the attached article Busick was shot in Kansas but taken to Springfield, MO for medical attention.

Thank you for providing the specifics. Was the dead man McCulley a POI in the Freeman Bible crime?

BK

Thank you for providing the specifics. Was the dead man McCulley a POI in the Freeman Bible crime?

BK

No , per the article he committed suicide after shooting Busick in 1978 . Busick plead guilty in the abductions of Bible / Freeman , the other two suspect are previously deceased by natural causes . Busick has until Aug 31 to show authorities to their remains to get a reduced sentence , per the plea agreement .

Thanks to pOssum for looking up the article ,that Busick was taken to Springfield , not shot there per statements provided in the Bible Zoom .

No , per the article he committed suicide after shooting Busick in 1978 . Busick plead guilty in the abductions of Bible / Freeman , the other two suspect are previously deceased by natural causes . Busick has until Aug 31 to show authorities to their remains to get a reduced sentence , per the plea agreement .

Thanks to pOssum for looking up the article ,that Busick was taken to Springfield , not shot there per statements provided in the Bible Zoom .

I should have phrased that differently - was the dead man McCulley found to be "connected" in any way to the Freeman Bible crime? Such as a link to the two dead suspects or possibly the adult victims?

BK

Hi everyone. Unsolved Mysteries is currently taking suggestions for the new Netflix show. If we all team-up. perhaps they will listen to us! Here's the link to submit a suggestion for The Springfiled Three. Let's help our ladies as much as we can.

This would only result in more arguments between you guys. The show is garbage, the Rey Rivera reality killed it dead. If they think one theory will get more ratings then they'll push it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288