Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the dogs indicated something was there, imo.
Madeleine McCann: German police dig through garden in investigation
''Investigators with shovels and rakes could be seen on the plot putting possible evidence into plastic bags.
Some were wearing white overalls and others were guiding a sniffer dog across the plot, German news agency dpa reported.''
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fa9cce729-139b-41f0-abe8-739adc39d50a

A spokeperson said the procedure is still currently underway. (AP)
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F635c434b-9f93-459e-9837-bcf737249327

Germany police officers search an allotment garden plot in Seelze, near Hannover, Germany, July 28, 2020. (AP)

What are the Portuguese reporting about these new developments?

@SuperdadV8
"Da der Mann auch eine Nebenwohnung in Braunschweig hat, wurden auch dort die Räumlichkeiten und eine Gartenparzelle durchsucht. Erst nach der Auswertung der Computerdaten will die Staatsanwaltschaft ihr weiteres Vorgehen gegen den Beschuldigten festlegen."

This area photographed from a different angle... Are they digging beside a cemetery?

Of course it is a cemetery. And that are no known usual forensic tents.

Shower tent, male/female?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200728-183009_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200728-183009_Samsung Internet.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Is your wee question mark there because you think it should be obvious or something...?
My wee question mark is actually a big question mark ..... I wonder whether it's the cemetery of Seelze, but now I think it must be somewhere else for the c. of Seelze looks different

I was careful about how I relayed that ..that's what was said word for word I rewound to check..he rented a trailer near to an allotment that they are searching plus another area...and German federal police and prosecutors are on scene.

Is it standard procedure for prosecutors to be on scene also?

My wee question mark is actually a big question mark ..... I wonder whether it's the cemetery of Seelze, but now I think it must be somewhere else for the c. of Seelze looks different

Sorry Chaitos, I thought you were saying it like I should have known what Friedhof meant :oops: I’m known for my temper around these parts ;) lol
There seem to be a few cemeteries around that area, good luck in your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie