Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he feels the need to clear his name.
I'm not sure how you clear your name while chucking mud at each other. It was hurting his business and his bank-ability as a movie star. Now he has hoards of screaming fans outside the courthouse, just like all those valley girls screaming at the Sherman Oaks Galleria CA. in his younger glory days. Moo

I'm not sure how you clear your name while chucking mud at each other. It was hurting his business and his bank-ability as a movie star. Now he has hoards of screaming fans outside the courthouse, just like all those valley girls screaming at the Sherman Oaks Galleria CA. in his younger glory days. Moo
Eh, to be fair Johnny Depp still has a pretty active following. I think he's mostly mad at the fact that he lost Jack Sparrow. Back in the day, a man in Hollywood could get away with a lot more than now, clearing his name is probably really important to him. At what cost though? His kids are grown, but still, I can't imagine letting all of that dirt out and be able to look at their faces. He had to know a bunch of dirt on him had to come out too. He probably wants "revenge" too.

Eh, to be fair Johnny Depp still has a pretty active following. I think he's mostly mad at the fact that he lost Jack Sparrow. Back in the day, a man in Hollywood could get away with a lot more than now, clearing his name is probably really important to him. At what cost though? His kids are grown, but still, I can't imagine letting all of that dirt out and be able to look at their faces. He had to know a bunch of dirt on him had to come out too. He probably wants "revenge" too.

Imagine a violent woman basher playing Edward Scissorhands, Willy Wonker or many of the other soft movie rolls he played. I can't see him playing Charles Manson, at least not yet.:D

Surely not!

Amber Heard was reportedly locked in a legal battle with ex-lover Elon Musk over the Aquaman actress’ frozen embryos.

In documents obtained by Britain’s Daily Mirror, Jennifer Howell – a pal of Heard’s sister Whitney Henriquez and mother Paige – revealed the latter told her that billionaire Musk was suing the actress.

“Paige told me…. she was in a legal battle with him over the rights to embryos they had created together,” she shared. “He wanted to destroy them, and Amber tried to keep them to have a baby.”

Comparing Musk to Heard’s ex-husband Johnny Depp, Howell said: “Paige told me that Johnny was either an angel or a saint compared to Elon.”

Amber Heard faced legal battle with Elon Musk over frozen embryos: Report | Windsor Star

Surely not!

Amber Heard was reportedly locked in a legal battle with ex-lover Elon Musk over the Aquaman actress’ frozen embryos.

In documents obtained by Britain’s Daily Mirror, Jennifer Howell – a pal of Heard’s sister Whitney Henriquez and mother Paige – revealed the latter told her that billionaire Musk was suing the actress.

“Paige told me…. she was in a legal battle with him over the rights to embryos they had created together,” she shared. “He wanted to destroy them, and Amber tried to keep them to have a baby.”

Comparing Musk to Heard’s ex-husband Johnny Depp, Howell said: “Paige told me that Johnny was either an angel or a saint compared to Elon.”

Amber Heard faced legal battle with Elon Musk over frozen embryos: Report | Windsor Star

Surely not!

Bingo. THIS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member