Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally we have some proof of Malaga in 2007! Reckon these pics are all from the same road trip?! The girl could be the one reflected on the side of the van?

Would say no. The two germans should have recognized CB and made that footage public after L.E. published the pictures they already had.

I would forget the angle that he was making money from running 50kgs of weed back and forth and around Europe. We only have NF saying that CB actually said that.
We also have some soggy weed drying in AB's attic. No mention of amount though.
Lets say that the attic weed was the weed that DF mentioned, 50kg of 'wet' weed would result in roughly 5-10Kgs sellable product. Either the organisation behind is very stupid to transport heavy, bulky, smelly, unprocessed plants, or it didn't happen IMO.
As far as we know CB was a long way from being able to finance such an operation himself.

My guess is he sold the attic weed to finance the initial relatively small deal with Julia and that the weed he was drying in Augsburg originated from the Granada/Orgiva area.
*DF saying that CB actually said that.* too late to edit

I would forget the angle that he was making money from running 50kgs of weed back and forth and around Europe. We only have NF saying that CB actually said that.
We also have some soggy weed drying in AB's attic. No mention of amount though.
Lets say that the attic weed was the weed that DF mentioned, 50kg of 'wet' weed would result in roughly 5-10Kgs sellable product. Either the organisation behind is very stupid to transport heavy, bulky, smelly, unprocessed plants, or it didn't happen IMO.
As far as we know CB was a long way from being able to finance such an operation himself.

My guess is he sold the attic weed to finance the initial relatively small deal with Julia and that the weed he was drying in Augsburg originated from the Granada/Orgiva area.
It was DF he told avout the 50kgs, not NF.

I agree though, you don't transport that quantity of weed while its wet, and if this 50kg is genuine dried weight, he would have been running it for a much bigger fish, not drying it out in AB's attic and selling it himself.

One thing I think we should consider with all the the other get-rich schemes he had going is that he was growing it himself. Would make sense why he had so many properties. Take 2013, at this time he owned a motorhome, the WF (and possibly other vehicles), a kiosk, an allotment and the box factory. The whole reason he was doing no gardening on these allotments but talking about insulating the buildings and renovating the basement could have been to set up a grow room. Same with the box factory. The weed he was drying out in 2007 might even have yielded from the hannover allotment.

Last edited:
@SuperdadV8 "Interpol interviewed the woman who travelled with Tomas in June 2019 in Saxony, illustrating how long police have been investigating Brueckner's potential involvement in Madeleine's disappearance."

Oh yes, you're right!!! Wow, keeps me thinking about how much they must kmow about him and have collected over the years.....

German LE spoke to them in 2019, and I’m guessing would have then obtained pics/video at that time?
50kg grow room would take approx 200 plants and 10 lights and 10 weeks to grow. Does this work with the size of the cellars and his timelines. If it was a grow room, perhaps a smaller operation?

Large electricity bill too.

Last edited:
Oh yes, you're right!!! Wow, keeps me thinking about how much they must kmow about him and have collected over the years.....

Interesting isn’t it , the timing of when German LE bought this case into the spotlight. Especially after years of investigating CB. No point speculating as we just don’t have the facts. I’m just hoping for these families we can finally get closure.

The "happy, hobby hippy" image in conflict with earlier stories which said that he didn't like hippies.
What about the shape of the necklace and the design on the sweatshirt? Anyone recognise it?
He used to have a Portuguese hippy(?) gf at the hippy village in Barrao Sao Joao

I agree though, you don't transport that quantity of weed while its wet, and if this 50kg is genuine dried weight, he would have been running it for a much bigger fish, not drying it out in AB's attic and selling it himself.

One thing I think we should consider with all the the other get-rich schemes he had going is that he was growing it himself. Would make sense why he had so many properties. Take 2013, at this time he owned a motorhome, the WF (and possibly other vehicles), a kiosk, an allotment and the box factory. The whole reason he was doing no gardening on these allotments but talking about insulating the buildings and renovating the basement could have been to set up a grow room. Same with the box factory. The weed he was drying out in 2007 might even have yielded from the hannover allotment.
This is what I have been thinking. He needed cellars for drying his weed.
But doesn't this take lots of electricity? I am not a weed used so I have no clue but I remember watching news about someone in London setting up a weed factory and this being visible as a different colour patch on their roof.

This March 2007 was 4 months after he got out of prison in Portugal. (Nov 2006)

He looks extremely skinny and penniless.
Watching this video makes me believe that he would do anything for some cash and it also makes me believe he took MM to order rather than any other reason.

Last edited:
Yes, and where's the long blonde hair GA claimed CB was supposed to have at this time?
GA has a LOT to answer for, always misleading this case, many times ?? makes you wonder why ? Never trusted that man, funny anything CB has done in PDL from rape to whatever missing evidence, hidden evidence, destroyed evidence, misleading evidence and always ready to blame someone else !!

GA has a LOT to answer for, always misleading this case, many times ?? makes you wonder why ? Never trusted that man, funny anything CB has done in PDL from rape to whatever missing evidence, hidden evidence, destroyed evidence, misleading evidence and always ready to blame someone else !!
I already asked in here is all evidence destruction was intentional!

The "happy, hobby hippy" image in conflict with earlier stories which said that he didn't like hippies.
What about the shape of the necklace and the design on the sweatshirt? Anyone recognise it?
He may not like them but it’s one thing to like something, and to dress like them... Would be the perfect look, long hair waiting to be chopped off if and when he did something, I bet I am thinking to much into this.

Gah, I need to sleep!

Damn, great point!

Does make sense, even people that sell it I know don’t take that much precaution but it does line up the more you think about it... and to have the excess money he had.

This is what I have been thinking. He needed cellars for drying his weed.
But doesn't this take lots of electricity? I am not a weed used so I have no clue but I remember watching news about someone in London setting up a weed factory and this being visible as a different colour patch on their roof.
If it’s in an attic then the heat needed too sustain them makes snow melt off the roof... clear sign someone is growing, but that’s attic... not sure about cellar, if anything that’s the best way to do it. Underground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal