Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another post which doesn't like stuff about a youtube... can someone easily link as most do with links? Folks keep referring to, but where is link?

Or is it all against TOS?

I wasn't sure if I should link to it or not. You can go to YouTube and put Profiling Evil in the search box. It should come right up.

Other than collecting on my mother’s policies when she passed away, I know next to nothing about insurance. My mother was very ill and under a doctor’s care so we didn’t have an autopsy. Her policies paid out as soon as I submitted death certificates. We know someone dropped the ball by not having Tammy autopsied. I’m surprised the company would pay on her policy without one. She was a young woman with no apparent health issues. Is this the norm or another dropped ball?

It went similarly after my father’s death two years ago due to prolonged illness. I expected the opposite because even the funeral home, who was familiar with his life insurance (group policy, government-affiliated), warned us that it would take forever to pay out. IIRC, it took only weeks? Though I think it’s common for payout to take months. And it might also depend on the type of policy? But based on my personal experience, I would assume that it’s entirely possible that life insurance money has been paid out for any of individuals related to this case whose deaths were not initially deemed suspicious. MOO.

I think we can't post links to individual youtubers unless they are approved in advance. She is indeed one of the better ones. Only a handful are allowed here at present.
Thank you. Should I delete my post, or is that against rules?

Yes, TD did report the incident, and posted it on a Facebook page, too. She stated that she yelled for Chad, and then the shooter ran around the corner.

ETA: Tammy Daybell reported a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun 10 days before her 'suspicious' death | East Idaho News
thankyou. I remembered it a little bit wrong. So it was the shooter who ran. Hmm. I wonder now if Lori sent Alex to shoot her or if maybe it was Lori herself. Surely Chad knew.

Here is something else I've been thinking about - the apparent lack of forensic evidence as to where Tylee and JJ were actually killed. It seems that if this took place in Lori's apartment, surely, surely there would be some bodily fluids that would be detected there. AFAIK, there has never been any word on possible forensic evidence found in that apartment. I know they are thoroughly cleaned between renters, but can anyone clean that good? I remember hearing about the floor boards being taken up and the crawl space being tested. How about the vehicles?

If they were not killed in LV's or AC's apartment or vehicles, were they indeed killed on CD's property? The shed? The very thought is terrifying, and in light of Chad's text to Tammy about shooting the raccoon.

I imagine that all these test results are just starting to come in. Hope so!

Wouldn't a search of LVDs old apartment get news attention immediately?
So, if no search there, do investigators feel confident they know the place of death?
What horrible self serving people.

Last edited:
Been wondering this myself. The only thing that sticks out to me is that both Lori and Alex's apartment has been rented to other people since all this. Melani's has not. Wonder if something happened there and they're preserving the scene? I think it would be risky to have Tylee at Chad's alive. I think they were both killed elsewhere and brought to Chad's.
Melani had not moved to Rexburg yet in September when the children were killed, so her appartment (next door to Lori's) likely didn't play a role in the murders. If it was empty in September it would probably make more sense for Alex to rent it.

It is also interesting how Alex's appartment was completely empty with no furniture (apart from a few items in the garage) when the police searched it on November 27. It looked like Alex was planning to move (back to Arizona?) before the welfare check. A few days later he got married. Was the double Vegas wedding planned as well?

I just saw a test from the Fremont Courtroom on YouTube. Testing audio and video. They seem ready!

Thats good to hear.

The preliminary hearing Monday is important to both the Defense and the Prosecution.

For the Defense, its a chance (slim as it may be) to try to get the charges dropped.

For the Prosecution, its a tough balancing act because they have to show enough evidence to hold the case over for trial but yet they dont want to show all their cards to the Defense.

The Prosecution usually leaves no doubt that the charges are warranted so we should be convinced by what they will bring to the table.

What's expected to happen at Chad Daybell's preliminary hearing | East Idaho News

Thats good to hear.

The preliminary hearing Monday is important to both the Defense and the Prosecution.

For the Defense, its a chance (slim as it may be) to try to get the charges dropped.

For the Prosecution, its a tough balancing act because they have to show enough evidence to hold the case over for trial but yet they dont want to show all their cards to the Defense.

The Prosecution usually leaves no doubt that the charges are warranted so we should be convinced by what they will bring to the table.

What's expected to happen at Chad Daybell's preliminary hearing | East Idaho News

They are reporting that MG and DW will be called as witnesses at the preliminary hearing. It is stated in a paragraph right above the picture of the prosecuting attorney for Bonneville County, Danny Clark, whose comments are in the article. I hadn't heard that before. Monday is going to be pretty interesting.

Perhaps Tammy would have recognized a female figure, although it was dark.

I've run this scenario through my mind, too. I think that one might automatically expect a man, but in a loose hoodie, it could very well be a woman. Also, simply because whoever it was missed. Did they really not want to carry out the deed, or were they just a poor shot with no experience?

This is a puzzler for me, coming so soon after something so similar happening to BB just the week before.

Perhaps Tammy would have recognized a female figure, although it was dark.

MOO. AC.
MOO possibly a warning shot was part of the preparation rite to kill.
MPs ex probably still in danger.
The AVOWS have made a mistake. The need/ed a little more serious reflection.
Why do they know so much about zombies? Because THEY are zombies. Their previous good person soul replaced with an inflamed and violent spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288