OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be surprised how fast some over weight women can run with hatred and adrenaline from killing 8 people driving them. She was there with her hand on the trigger just to make sure it was done right. Do not forget these murders were overkills except for Kenny. That's because they didn't really have anything per se against Kenny except I think he saw their vehicle parked near Chris's house that night so he had to go because he knew the car and who was driving it. They could not leave him alive to run to the police the next morning to tell what he saw the night before.

Don't forget that Angie spent her life raising animals, horses and big dogs and even hogs. RN even had horses and animals she had to feed in addition to FWF and Defiance farms. You can be sure wrestling horses, big dogs and hogs she was very strong even if she did have a few extra pounds hanging around. We have a few overweight women on our police force here and they can run just as fast, shoot just as well and take down a suspect every bit as well as the men and skinny women can.

JMO
You have made my evening with your post!

Hello my friends. Coming out of lurking for a minute to ask an honest question. Y'all probably have already asked and answered this one. First let me say that my intention isn't to discuss any of children or rehash paternity or start a discussion. But does anyone know which last name is on HR's first born's birth certificate? Does it start with an R or a W?

Hello my friends. Coming out of lurking for a minute to ask an honest question. Y'all probably have already asked and answered this one. First let me say that my intention isn't to discuss any of children or rehash paternity or start a discussion. But does anyone know which last name is on HR's first born's birth certificate? Does it start with an R or a W?

Wagner.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/custodyjpg-jpg.215503/

3rd page upper left, that's her Birthday listed you can see the day and year, and that's her middle name, named after Hanna, and last name, Wagner.

Full name and birthday here - this article quotes Jake's custody affidavit:

Court docs: Suspect filed for custody of child at heart of Pike County investigation days after slayings

Good point, a conviction is not needed to sue for damages in a criminal case.

You just made me think of something. It can't be lost on Fred that the 4 Wagners could be sued for civil damages. I always assumed she secured her assets against
the possibility of attorneys trying to sue her because she has money, and she has property that attorneys can put liens against. But I just remembered that you can't switch around your assets and in any way try to hide them if you are arrested and litigation could potentially be brought against you. Like she could not switch her assets into Robin's name.

I think Fred is safe as long as she does not get arrested or charged again, as you mention. However, if she does get wrapped up in court again with evidence against her and the evidence is strong, even without a conviction, she could be in jeopardy of being sued.

I mean evidence against her that supports the crimes of the Wagner 4 such as her being involved in the criminal conspiracy - which is in the indictments actually. And evidence of her lying to the GJ in furtherance of the criminal conspiracy and in furtherance of aiding the Wagner 4 of their crimes against the Gilleys, Manleys and Rhodens.

Because she has wealth she could end up a target of litigation and trying to hide assets after the fact is too late....I can picture a very sympathetic jury towards the victims and the jury wanting them compensated by some means financially. A good attorney and a sympathetic jury and that can be all it will take.....2 Cents.....

It's MOO that there is likely plenty of evidence against Fred to win a civil trial, especially since the burden of proof is much lower than that required for a criminal trial. I just don't see the Manley's pursuing that, even though they have every right to, and I'd love to see them compensated!

It's MOO that there is likely plenty of evidence against Fred to win a civil trial, especially since the burden of proof is much lower than that required for a criminal trial. I just don't see the Manley's pursuing that, even though they have every right to, and I'd love to see them compensated!
Well the good news is that if family does pursue damages attorneys will do it at no cost. They get zero if they lose but 1/3 + costs if they win.
Some pretty good attorneys down there.

Last edited:

Those little ones deserve to get a nice settlement to pay for college or what ever. They lost everything dear to them and have no one to pay for college if they want to go.
They still may need help coping in the future when they get old enough to understand what happened to their families.

Those little ones deserve to get a nice settlement to pay for college or what ever. They lost everything dear to them and have no one to pay for college if they want to go.
They still may need help coping in the future when they get old enough to understand what happened to their families.

I agree, Dudley. Those children deserve the world handed to them on a silver platter. Moo

I do hope that someone takes all 6 to court for a civil judgment. I'm certain that the surviving family will make sure that the children are taken care of first and foremost. IMO, they all deserve compensation.

BCI supervisor connected to 2016 Pike County murder investigation suspended

Changing the subject, but I can't help but wonder how the evidence against Trout and the ones on PSCO's Brady List are going to aid the Defense in these murder trials. What a shame. JMO

They won't in my opinion. I consider it defense phooey. Too much of that going around already.

Stalling for the inevitable....truth will come out... jury will be like us...not stupid or gullible... I have faith in the future jurors.... TONS of evidence.

2 Cents Only

Last edited:
They won't in my opinion. I consider it defense phooey. Too much of that going around already.

Stalling for the inevitable....truth will come out... jury will be like us...not stupid or gullible... I have faith in the future jurors.... TONS of evidence.

2 Cents Only

Except...it's not phooey. It's the truth. And Brady is REAL.

2 Cents Only

And, out of all those states and LE represented, how many, if backgrounds are run, would be on a Brady list, or if not, should be. Dang I never knew there was such a thing, but now I assert there should be one forced to be maintained in every county of every state of our nation! This should be the first move of police reform! JMO

I’ve got another question for you Sluthers, does anyone got proof that Hannah Gilley and the Wagners had any disagreement or fallen outs?

Defiance Farms

If you look in the picture of Defiance Farms on her FB you can plainly see Angela Wagner is overweight and she was no ninja running around the Rhodens property that night, JMO she was with GW4 taken care of the kids and gathered cameras, ONE THING I would like to know is what Jake and George’s children had to say about that night did they see something they shouldn’t have?????
Overweight people can easily sprint around if they have healthy lungs. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member