Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he looks like a hippie at all, just comfy clothes on an ordinary day, to do his job. He probably only dressed nice for special occasions, and to impress or throw people off, but for his crimes he preferred other type of garments.
Keeping a low profile, having some good connections here and there, and using his white privilege to roam around as he pleases, mmm... he has gone far, and has quite the curriculum, just sit and wait.

Just looking through the images again of the trio trip and completely speculating here, but I'm just noticing the proximity between him and the lady with the white t-shirt in two of the photos. Possible romantic interest, hence the commitment to this group for the long trip possibly? It's not the first photo we've seen of one girl or another in his company, and we know he liked to have a girlfriend on the go...

MOO
I noticed that too.

A friend of Brueckner's heard about the challenge through the radio and got in touch to recommend him as someone who could help.
Who could that friend have been?

Another thing I have picked up from this new series of photos and video is how dominant his left hand is eg.

1) pointing at the map
2) pointing in the distance at the view in one photo
3) making the peace hand gesture in the photo posed by the side of the van

All done with his left hand. And as research shows, psychopathy and mental disorders are associated with more mixed dominance or left handedness....
Just a note to get this in perspective. Not everyone who is left handed is a psychopath.

The video shot by those two young travellers is very valuable for it shows how extremely dirty, neglected, sleazy and run down the VW was.
It's a horrible sight and it says a lot about its driver.
And I am not saying this because we "know" who CB is by now.

He’s doing it for publicity though which I think is wrong. He isn’t taking it because he believes in his innocence but because it will boost his career.

Why should the lawyer not do so when the prosecutor is conducting his case by media?

I mean what if CB is guilty of other crimes but not this one?

What if CB knows that no evidence will emerge because beyond his sexual assaults he never actually did any murders?

In this case as client and lawyer team public statements make sense.

The video shot by those two young travellers is very valuable for it shows how extremely dirty, neglected, sleazy and run down the VW was.

Lol

You would see 2 dozen such vans at my local surfing beach back in the day

Forgot to add that attractiveness is shaped by perception. To me he is very ugly looking.

I came on here to say exactly this. A few people on here have said he wouldn't be described as extremely ugly - I have to disagree, I think he is incredibly ugly, and would also describe him as being pock-marked. I'm not saying that it is him that witnesses described, just that it *could* be.

good assertion..

in my experience, people who are involved in weed often run for much bigger players whilst growing their own on the side.

they also drug run other drugs too but they prefer to concede maryjane because the penalties are much weaker.

ill contest that his running all over europe wasnt dealing in his home grown stash. you can do that from the same neighbourhood you grow it in.

the properties served both as a purpose to grow and hide things.

How do we explain his property not far from where Inga disappeared?.. just a coincidence that he setup a grow house nearby?

it wouldnt surprise me if he was involved with inga's disappearance but had someone else pull the trigger.

with so many others who like to fiddle with kids, it doesnt make sense to me that he is doing all of his antics alone.

From CB's own assertion I believe he preferred "work with his hands" and chase sheep, rather than toil the land growing weed. He didn't like gardening from all accounts.

Is that the same VW van that he sold to the scrapyard, eight years later, for 5000 Euros?

Squalor, bravado from getting away with so much, arrogance.
He has a tremendous amount of energy behind his crimes.
The hustles to steal deisel, burgle, rape, attend parties and indebt young women for sex for drugs, and abuse countless children apparently.
8000 images, he filmed himself abusing them. Beside MM who are those victims?

We only know that 100 or so of those images showed of CB.
The rest may have been shared videos or ones downloaded from the internet, but it's still a huge collection.

Just a note to get this in perspective. Not everyone who is left handed is a psychopath.

Well that goes without saying :)

But psychopaths are significantly more likely to be left handed, as I have pointed out in the photo's of him holding beer bottles, drinking in the bar etc on previous threads.
Just an observation that's all, not a diagnosis.

Re his attire..in each photo we have seen he looks to me dramatically different..we haven't seen him suited and booted but he dressed that way when driving the Jag,bit of a womaniser..the VW surfer/hippy .i think he became whatever he needed to be,a chameleon.

After finding out about this yesterday morning, CB's video/new pics released, and a lot of wasted time, I have managed to put this very long but IMO interesting post together.

I was searching for some info on someone else yesterday and randomly found this info about the relatively unknown murder of 'YS' in Bruanshweig/Hanover Oct 1996

CB would have been 20 and was said to be in Portugal at the time of this murder Oct 96. That in itself can't rule CB out of any involvement. The only connection so far with this and CB is the fact the girls legs were found within 3-4 kms from where CB was known to live in Hanover at different periods of his life, and the similarity to the murder of MP

The method seems similar to what happened to MP in 2010. Very surprised the media haven't included this poor girl in their long list of possible victims, I see nothing on MSN yet mentioning her name. If LE suspect CB might be connected to MP's murder then they should also look at a possible connection with CB to this murder. Unless they are/have already.

I cant really see CB chopping up bodies myself, maybe there was another killer/butcher around Hanover back then or 2 different killers, there is a 14 year difference between these two similar murders.
UELZEN: Tötungsdelikt z. N. von Jasmin Stieler (1996)
Google Translate

"October 5, 1996:
YS, 18 years old student from Uelzen, wanted to take the train to Braunschweig in the evening to the Atlantis disco in Braunschweig. Actually with a friend who didn't feel like it, so YS left alone. She never arrived at the disco. Her body was found dismembered (filigree sawn) on the railway embankment near Vechelde about nine days later. Weeks later, her legs were found in the Ricklinger gravel ponds near Hanover. Some time later a mushroom picker found the head in the forest near Hämelerwald. The arms with the hands are still missing today."

Ricklinger, where YS's legs were found is ~4 kms from Linden Hanover where CB lived in 2010/12, where MP went missing and some of her body parts found, and the latest search sites in Ahlem

--------------
Something I noticed from the linked article was that LE had a 'HV' in for questioning in this case and I remembered the name as one of the persons sentenced last year from the Detmold pedo/CP bust was a HV. I even did a quick search on the name back then.

"Along with a third suspect, HV, they were accused of 450 instances of child sexual abuse.
Prosecutors said more than 40 children fell victim to the men at the "Eichwald" campsite between 1998 and 2018.
Most of the children were between three and 14 years old at the time."

https://www.thelocal.de/20190905/two-jailed-for-over-a-decade-in-german-campsite-child-abuse-case

Campingplatz Eichwald, Lügde, Detmold
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

"The Youth Protection Chamber, chaired by Judge AG, sentenced HV. to a two-year suspended sentence on July 17 for inciting and helping to inflict serious sexual abuse on children. The prosecutor's office had ordered a sentence of two years and nine months."

Not sure yet, but I think this sentence was reviewed and withheld, more info in the link. There was a noted public outrage about HV's suspended sentence.

Lügde-Prozess: Bewährungsstrafe gegen Heiko V. rechtskräftig | Lokale Nachrichten aus Lügde
Google Translate

---------

YS was living in Birkanlee, Detmold, at the time she was murdered.

It looks as though HV may have slipped out of the net 24 years ago with YS and may have slipped the net once again in the Detmold CP case.

I remembered the name HV because I thought when I first read the article that he could possibly have a connection with CB .

Could HV be the person that called CB 03 May, or have some other connection with him? Could CB have delivered MM to HV? Could LE have found something in that bust that incriminates CB in some way? Or something in the other major bust linked in the article?

What is the Braunshchwieg - Hanover - Detmold connection, if there is one?

Who actually did kill and butcher the girls? The same murderer, or 2 different killers?

Is HV even the same person as HV, I would say so. 1 letter difference in first name.

So many questions arise from this.

RTA

The murdered girl was last seen heading to the Jolli Joker Disco. The disco is 500 meters from the kiosk in Braunschwieg where CB lived 2012-2014. It's looking like he might have lived there before. He was imprisoned or sentenced in Braunshwieg in 1999 Im not sure which.

Re his attire..in each photo we have seen he looks to me dramatically different..we haven't seen him suited and booted but he dressed that way when driving the Jag,bit of a womaniser..the VW surfer/hippy .i think he became whatever he needed to be,a chameleon.

Yes, I totally agree.
He became whatever he needed to be to not only gain others confidence, but also to receive validation from others.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members