Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came on here to say exactly this. A few people on here have said he wouldn't be described as extremely ugly - I have to disagree, I think he is incredibly ugly, and would also describe him as being pock-marked. I'm not saying that it is him that witnesses described, just that it *could* be.

Beauty is, indeed, in the eye of the beholder.

What is ugly to some may be good looking to others and our perceptions of physical attractiveness change throughout our lives.

The witness was young at the time and youngsters find quite a lot of men of that age "ugly" due to the fact that they are forming their own identity at that point.

What we have read has allowed us to form an opinion regarding his physical looks so we may project a physical ugliness onto him based on what we know he has done.

The latest video may change our perception and brings "humanity" to CB.
I wouldn't necessarily describe him as ugly in a physical way, even though I know about the crimes he has committed.

Based on what we know now, he is certainly ugly inside.

It would be very interesting to know if the witness has identified him or can even remember.

Last edited:
Another thing I have picked up from this new series of photos and video is how dominant his left hand is eg.

1) pointing at the map
2) pointing in the distance at the view in one photo
3) making the peace hand gesture in the photo posed by the side of the van

All done with his left hand. And as research shows, psychopathy and mental disorders are associated with more mixed dominance or left handedness....

Does he smoke?

He told Daily Star Online: “A big issue here is the phrase ‘concrete evidence’.

“The German prosecutor has stated several times that he has concrete evidence that Madeleine is dead.

“But the meaning has been lost in translation. In English the phrase means ‘irrefutable’ but in German it means ‘reasonable suspicion’ or ‘more than a rumour’.

“German police need to ensure that there is concrete evidence before they make an arrest – but it not enough to convict.”

Madeleine McCann cops 'may not have concrete evidence she is dead'

Ok so it's the Daily Star (!) but it's amazing that the semantics debate continues over the word 'concrete.'

The interview is with a former chief inspector, Mick Neville, who founded the Met Police’s Central Forensic Image Team in 2012. Apparently he worked with the military police in Germany for several years.

MT said his fine was €1800 and that CB's was even more, that's not a small amount. As for being sent straight back to prison, that's nonsense. If you don't have the money to pay it outright (and they probably had nothing to prove that CB did) they would either form a payment plan or confiscate items to sell. Which is what they did with the Bedord although all they got was for it was next to nothing, scrap value. I've seen nothing in CB's record or other reports to say that ever paid that fine money or was taken to task over it.

I think you put too much emphasis on CB doing the clever thing to "keep the heat off". This is the same man don't forget who pleasured himself in front of a playground of kids while there was an international warrant out on him to face Child *advertiser censored* charges. Also the same man who's been extradited 3 times while on the run from the police.

IMO, I think he couldn't have cared less about the fine.
Bravo, I love this one.... criminal mastermind, gets caught stealing diesel. The more you read the more you have to laugh, or cry.

Bravo, I love this one.... criminal mastermind, gets caught stealing ******* diesel. The more you read the more you have to laugh, or cry.
Think the reason he told the judge to f### off is because he couldn't believe he had been caught for such a trivial thing as stealing fuel,after all the horrific things he is thought to have done..Fuel?,...it was probably laughable to him

He's not wearing the necklace on one photograph. The one that looks like it was taken at the start of the trip where he's standing in front of the trailer with "Trip Of A Lifetime" written on it.

Or, possibily at the end of the trip and if so, what happened to the necklace?

In the other photos, I think the necklace looks out of place on him. It may have belonged to one of the group - the girl maybe, and he wore it for a laugh. Or as part of what T is quoted as saying. JMO

'When I look back, it is almost that he tried too hard to be our friend and wanted to be liked.
'He was a stranger and he decided to drive us for around 280kms. I thought it was a very good gesture from him, but it seems to me now that needed company..."

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner in 'kidnap' campervan weeks before she vanished | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Some footage of allotments,can anyone translate German or give a jist of what the guys saying?
Edit,actually if you click on it in description it tell you what he's saying

Last edited:
Some footage of allotments,can anyone translate German or give a jist of what the guys saying?
Edit,actually if you click on it in description it tell you what he's saying

Again we have to be careful here.
Most people now know about CB's crimes and it's easy to use the "loner" description as this is what is usually associated with some criminals, hence the headline here.
imo - he seemed to function quite normally with others as far as his social life was concerned.
He had friends and girlfriends went to bars and parties etc, so wouldn't come across as a loner, in that sense.
Maybe CB just didn't want to mix with the old guy on the plot next door, nothing wrong with that imo.

Last edited:
After finding out about this yesterday morning, CB's video/new pics released, and a lot of wasted time, I have managed to put this very long but IMO interesting post together.

I was searching for some info on someone else yesterday and randomly found this info about the relatively unknown murder of 'YS' in Bruanshweig/Hanover Oct 1996

CB would have been 20 and was said to be in Portugal at the time of this murder Oct 96. That in itself can't rule CB out of any involvement. The only connection so far with this and CB is the fact the girls legs were found within 3-4 kms from where CB was known to live in Hanover at different periods of his life, and the similarity to the murder of MP

The method seems similar to what happened to MP in 2010. Very surprised the media haven't included this poor girl in their long list of possible victims, I see nothing on MSN yet mentioning her name. If LE suspect CB might be connected to MP's murder then they should also look at a possible connection with CB to this murder. Unless they are/have already.

I cant really see CB chopping up bodies myself, maybe there was another killer/butcher around Hanover back then or 2 different killers, there is a 14 year difference between these two similar murders.
UELZEN: Tötungsdelikt z. N. von Jasmin Stieler (1996)
Google Translate

"October 5, 1996:
YS, 18 years old student from Uelzen, wanted to take the train to Braunschweig in the evening to the Atlantis disco in Braunschweig. Actually with a friend who didn't feel like it, so YS left alone. She never arrived at the disco. Her body was found dismembered (filigree sawn) on the railway embankment near Vechelde about nine days later. Weeks later, her legs were found in the Ricklinger gravel ponds near Hanover. Some time later a mushroom picker found the head in the forest near Hämelerwald. The arms with the hands are still missing today."

Ricklinger, where YV's legs were found is ~4 kms from Linden Hanover where CB lived in 2010/12, where MP went missing and some of her body parts found, and the latest search sites in Ahlem

--------------
Something I noticed from the linked article was that LE had a 'HV' in for questioning in this case and I remembered the name as one of the persons sentenced last year from the Detmold pedo/CP bust was a HV. I even did a quick search on the name back then.

"Along with a third suspect, HV, they were accused of 450 instances of child sexual abuse.
Prosecutors said more than 40 children fell victim to the men at the "Eichwald" campsite between 1998 and 2018.
Most of the children were between three and 14 years old at the time."

https://www.thelocal.de/20190905/two-jailed-for-over-a-decade-in-german-campsite-child-abuse-case

Campingplatz Eichwald, Lügde, Detmold
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

"The Youth Protection Chamber, chaired by Judge AG, sentenced HV. to a two-year suspended sentence on July 17 for inciting and helping to inflict serious sexual abuse on children. The prosecutor's office had ordered a sentence of two years and nine months."

Not sure yet, but I think this sentence was reviewed and withheld, more info in the link. There was a noted public outrage about HV's suspended sentence.

Lügde-Prozess: Bewährungsstrafe gegen Heiko V. rechtskräftig | Lokale Nachrichten aus Lügde
Google Translate

---------

YS was living in Birkanlee, Detmold, at the time she was murdered.

It looks as though HV may have slipped out of the net 24 years ago with YS and may have slipped the net once again in the Detmold CP case.

I remembered the name HV because I thought when I first read the article that he could possibly have a connection with CB .

Could HV be the person that called CB 03 May, or have some other connection with him? Could CB have delivered MM to HV? Could LE have found something in that bust that incriminates CB in some way? Or something in the other major bust linked in the article?

What is the Braunshchwieg - Hanover - Detmold connection, if there is one?

Who actually did kill and butcher the girls? The same murderer, or 2 different killers?

Is HV even the same person as HV, I would say so. 1 letter difference in first name.

So many questions arise from this.

Great sleuthing as usual, Shark. Will take some time analyzing all that interesting info.

Beauty is, indeed, in the eye of the beholder.

What is ugly to some may be good looking to others and our perceptions of physical attractiveness change throughout our lives.

The witness was young at the time and youngsters find quite a lot of men of that age "ugly" due to the fact that they are forming their own identity at that point.

What we have read has allowed us to form an opinion regarding his physical looks so we may project a physical ugliness onto him based on what we know he has done.

The latest video may change our perception and brings "humanity" to CB.
I wouldn't necessarily describe him as ugly in a physical way, even though I know about the crimes he has committed.

Based on what we know now, he is certainly ugly inside.

It would be very interesting to know if the witness has identified him or can even remember.
I wouldn't have described him as "ugly" or "pockmarked" either going by those photographs and if asked by authorities at the time. As you say, it depends on the individual being questioned.
He looks thin, which may tie up with him living in the camper van in that period. JMO

I'm not sure if he matched J J's description either of "two blond men"
"The pair, tanned and in Bermuda shorts, were standing outside the patio doors of a groundfloor apartment, which had been unoccupied all week, and were looking out over the resort's family swimming pool and restaurant area."

I wonder if JJ gave a fuller description to the authorities as in body shape?
Not sure either if CB would have worn bermuda shorts. He comes across at times as vain in his appearance - he might have thought himself too thin to wear them! JMO
British witnesses: 'We saw two blond men on balcony next to Madeleine apartment' | Daily Mail Online

I wouldn't have described him as "ugly" or "pockmarked" either going by those photographs and if asked by authorities at the time. As you say, it depends on the individual being questioned.
He looks thin, which may tie up with him living in the camper van in that period. JMO

"The pair, tanned and in Bermuda shorts, were standing outside the patio doors of a groundfloor apartment, which had been unoccupied all week, and were looking out over the resort's family swimming pool and restaurant area."

Not sure either if CB would have worn bermuda shorts. He comes across at times as vain in his appearance - he might have thought himself too thin to wear them! JMO
British witnesses: 'We saw two blond men on balcony next to Madeleine apartment' | Daily Mail Online
Yeah, I'm interested to know if JJ recognises CB as one of the men she saw, same with TS. It was reported in the Scottish Sun that CT thinks it was CB she saw closing the gate and in the Irish press that MS didn't recognise CB as the man carrying a girl his family witnesses.

Not seen any reports in the recent investigation about the JJ sighting though and whether she and her sister recognises the current suspect. You would have thought someone in the police and Press would have approached them for comment by now. Could mean that she is not allowed to discuss it as it forms part of their evidence?

Yeah same.
I wouldn’t say he was ugly, I actually think he looks quite handsome on this pic; but then on the ones released yesterday he looks really different and a bit drifterish.

Attachments

• F16A0EB8-BB42-4CB9-987D-090E82633A10.jpeg
    F16A0EB8-BB42-4CB9-987D-090E82633A10.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 73
"
Dein Ghafou, who owned a garage complex in Hanover near Christian B's former home, told how he was visited by police investigating Madeleine’s disappearance.

“I told them he had been working on a Volkswagen Camper here and he would lift the roof up and then make it smaller again," he told the Mirror.

“He was always cutting the roof, raising it and then lowering it. He came and went here."
Vid shows Maddie McCann suspect in camper van 'he converted to hide kids'

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier.

Great sleuthing as usual, Shark. Will take some time analyzing all that interesting info.
The close proximity to the Kiosk forces me to re-think my view about whether CB could actually dismember a body.

Similar characteristics as the MP and MN murders, but the way the body parts were dumped in all 3 cases was "high risk" imo.

I realise some murderers can evolve over time and could possibly change their "signature" but it seems MM's was a low risk dump as her body hasn't been found.

His reported crimes against females are certainly interesting and provoke discussion regarding a possible signature in linking them to MM, but, in itself, also throws up the question that he may not have committed any of them at all.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member