Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks so much for finding the vid, Arnie! Much appreciated, I know how frustrating looking for these clips can be.

So in summer of 2019, Trump said that he threw JE out of the club years ago, but doesn't say why. Wait, he 'threw him out' because Trump had 'good taste'? It'd be interesting to interview M-A-L management from that time. His response is vague, especially regarding JE's island, telling journalists he doesn't know where it is, and to ask people who've been there what it's about. It's even more surreal, given that the FL att. gen, Acosta, accused of mishandling JE's sex trafficking case in the late 2000s, stood right beside him as he said it.

He does not verify/dismiss the long held rumor about JE assaulting an underage girl at M-A-L. He will not publicly incriminate JE or GM. Why? He lied about being 'not a fan of JE,' there is plenty of photo/vid/phone record documentation that they were friends up until the sour FL real estate deal.

Again, thanks for taking the time, Arnie!

Last edited:
Judge bans Ghislaine Maxwell lawyers from identifying alleged victims for fear they may be harassed and drop out of case

Judge bans Ghislaine Maxwell lawyers from identifying alleged victims for fear they may be harassed and drop out of case

Graig Graziosi

4 hrs ago
The judge presiding over the Ghislaine Maxwell case has banned her lawyers from publicly naming abuse victims involved in the lawsuit.

US District Judge Alison J Nathan ruled that Ms Maxwell’s attorneys cannot reveal the names of the individuals accusing her of sexual crimes in the course of her work for infamous pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

“Not all accusations or public statements are equal,” Ms Nathan wrote in her ruling.

The judge ruled that the victim’s contribution to the lawsuit is not the same as a public statement, and that the victims “still maintain a significant privacy interest that must be safeguarded.”

In another development late Friday, the Epstein estate released its third-quarter accounting report, from April 1 to June 30. The document reveals how lawyers are receiving large payments from the estate. In that three-month period one firm received more than $1 million, a second firm received almost $800,000, and a U.S. Virgin Islands-based firm received more than $312,000.

The report highlighted two payments into the newly created Epstein victims compensation fund, together worth more than $2.8 million.

The report also shows that Epstein sold for almost $1.1 million a Bell helicopter that was allegedly used by Maxwell, who had a helicopter pilot’s license, to bring young girls to Epstein’s Little St. James island.

Epstein confidant Ghislaine Maxwell wins fight to keep records sealed — for now

It's more than a little sad that lawyers can drain so much money from the estate in such a short period of time, and this is only the beginning. No-one can turn back the clock on what JE and GM did to what were then young and very vulnerable victims, and to me, they deserve to be generously compensated for what they endured at the hands of these two repulsive predators.

Thanks so much for finding the vid, Arnie! Much appreciated, I know how frustrating looking for these clips can be.

So in summer of 2019, Trump said that he threw JE out of the club years ago, but doesn't say why. Wait, he 'threw him out' because Trump had 'good taste'? It'd be interesting to interview M-A-L management from that time. His response is vague, especially regarding JE's island, telling journalists he doesn't know where it is, and to ask people who've been there what it's about. It's even more surreal, given that the FL att. gen, Acosta, accused of mishandling JE's sex trafficking case in the late 2000s, stood right beside him as he said it.

He does not verify/dismiss the long held rumor about JE assaulting an underage girl at M-A-L. He will not publicly incriminate JE or GM. Why? He lied about being 'not a fan of JE,' there is plenty of photo/vid/phone record documentation that they were friends up until the sour FL real estate deal.

Again, thanks for taking the time, Arnie!
He ony said that he kicked him out quite recently. Birds of a feather.

I'm hoping his big brother steps up and tells him point blank to step forward and go tell the truth.

Jeffrey Epstein 'forced underage girls to have sex with Prince Andrew to blackmail him' | Daily Mail Online

Underage girl forced to have sex with Prince Andrew, US court document claims

Matthew Weaver

5 hrs ago
The sex offender Jeffrey Epstein allegedly tried to gather incriminating material against Prince Andrew by forcing an underage girl to have sex with him, according to newly released court documents.

The papers released by a court in New York say the alleged encounter took place on the late US financier’s private island in the US Virgin Islands. A document claims Epstein instructed the girl, referred to as Jane Doe #3, to “give the prince whatever he demanded and report back to him on the details of the sexual abuse”.

Epstein allegedly sexually trafficked the girl to powerful people to “ingratiate himself with them for business, personal, political and financial gain, as wall as to obtain potential blackmail information”. They included “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.”
The papers, part of prior litigation, also contain the claim that Andrew tried to lobby the US on behalf of Epstein to help secure a “favourable plea arrangement”.

The papers are part of a 2015 civil court battle between Epstein and his former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, and Virginia Roberts Giuffre, now 36, who accused the couple of sexual abuse. She also claimed she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew, which he vehemently denies.

It is not clear from the court papers whether Jane Doe #3 is Giuffre.

So if Clinton didn't go to Epstein's island, where exactly did he go when in the Lolita Express?

Bill Clinton is a big fat liar!

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clint...d-2-young-girls-virginia-giuffre-says-1521845

"He'd not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade," Angel Ureña added. "Well before his terrible crimes came to light." (Hmmm, ok, but while the terrible crimes were occurring they were in contact....)

In 2015, the now-defunct pop-culture and news website Gawker released the flight logbooks for Epstein's Gulfstream and the Lolita Express 727. Clinton is listed as having taken at least 11 flights on the Lolita Express.

On all 11 flights, he rode with Maxwell and Epstein's former assistant Sarah Kellen. Kellen has been accused in court filings of recruiting young girls, acting as a pimp on Epstein's behalf.

On multiple flights, additional women who flew with Clinton are either listed by only their first name or simply as "female."

"He's not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein's ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida."

Was Bill Clinton POTUS when he was "not visiting" Little St. James Island with the gruesome twosome, young girls, and their recruiter/pimp?
I think the final number of flights he was on was 26 and could potentially be more after reading this article.

Jeffrey Epstein's famous guests on Lolita Express may be exposed as the pedophile's pilots summoned | Daily Mail Online

"David Rodgers, Larry Visoski, Larry Morrison and Bill Hammond are among the men who have been named as Epstein's pilots in previous court filings.

It is Rodgers who maintained the flight logs between 1997 and 2005 that were previously released more than a decade ago during the criminal investigation in Palm Beach and subsequent lawsuits.

Lawyers for some of the victims in Florida have stated however that some of the logs are incomplete, and omit the names of underage girls.

These pilots could also name fellow guests who rode on the planes, or the locations of Epstein's overseas accounts."

So it was only one of the pilots that kept flight logs so who knows who was on the plane when the other pilots were flying.

The fact that Clinton and his PR people keep denying it cracks me up. At some point in time it's going to come back and bite him in the rear end

By the time JE died, he was worth more than $577 million, according to court filings.

Here’s all the property he said he had shortly before his death

His home on East 71st Street, NY – $55.9 million

The New Mexico Ranch home – $17.2 million

The West Palm Beach mansion – $12.3 million

The French apartment in Paris – $8.6 million.

Great St. James Island in the US Virgin Islands – $22.4 million

Little St. James Island in the US Virgin Islands – $63 million

Cash – JE said he had available cash amounting to $56.5 million

Fixed income investments – $14.3 million

Equities – about $112.6 million

Aviation assets, automobiles and boats – $18+ million

Fine art, antiques, collectibles and other valuables – undetermined

Hedge funds and private equity investments – $194 million

Here's everything Jeffrey Epstein owned with his $577M fortune

That strange interview ...

I don’t drink
I didn’t sweat
I don’t know if I met her
I have absolutely no memory of that photo
That’s me but I have simply no recollection
I don’t remember being upstairs
I don’t believe it’s been damaging to the queen

MOO

That strange interview ...

I don’t drink
I didn’t sweat
I don’t know if I met her

Virginia Giuffre claims she spent two days alone with Prince Andrew at JE’s Zorro Ranch, New Mexico, where she was directed to 'entertain him endlessly' and give him 'erotic massages', according to unsealed court documents. She claims GM sent her to the ranch in 2001 to “entertain” the Prince for which she was later paid “close to a thousand dollars”.

She claimed the mansion was “completely empty” with the exception of a couple of maids and bodyguards that “we hardly even saw at all”.

Giuffre returned to NY where she reunited with JE and GM, who asked, “How was the ranch with the Prince?” She replied, 'I took him horseback riding, nowhere too far around the property, um..we went swimming in the pool, and of course I gave him plenty of massages. He had a massage at least a couple times each day, really seeming to enjoy his time there.'

She said, 'We all ventured up to Jeffrey's office and out came the infamous duffel bag that went wherever he did. I was given close to a thousand dollars for my time in Santa Fe, more than what I thought anybody at my young age could make for a couple days of work.'

Virginia Roberts 'spent two days alone with Prince Andrew at Epstein's New Mexico ranch' | Daily Mail Online

How do you spend two days alone with someone and not remember meeting them, and that wasn't the only time they'd spent together.

Can you imagine him being interrogated by a lawyer. He'd be hung out to dry.

Virginia Roberts 'spent two days alone with Prince Andrew at Epstein's New Mexico ranch' | Daily Mail Online

How do you spend two days alone with someone and not remember meeting them, and that wasn't the only time they'd spent together.

Can you imagine him being interrogated by a lawyer. He'd be hung out to dry.

What about the royal guards that are supposed to be with him 24/7? The piece does quote VG as saying, "the mansion was 'completely empty' with the exception of a couple maids and bodyguards that 'we hardly even saw at all.'" Certainly those bodyguards could testify to even just saying PA was with VG?

This Daily Mail article is old (Feb 2020), but it's about one protection officer who came forward about a different date involving PA and VG. Be nice if the SDNY got access to all the relevant guard files, which, according to that officer, are at the Met.

Published Sunday, Aug 2nd 2020

A highly respected former Royal protection officer has raised questions about PA’s 'alibi' for the night he allegedly had sex with Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

The officer says he believes PA may have returned to Buckingham Palace in the early hours of March 11, 2001 – contradicting his account of being 'at home' all evening after taking his daughter Beatrice to Pizza Express in Woking.

Giuffre, then 17, claims that JE flew her to London and that night she was coerced into having sex with PA at GM’s home which is barely a mile from Buckingham Palace.

Speaking for the first time, the officer – who had an 'exemplary' 23-year career in the Metropolitan Police – recalls how PA arrived by car at the front of the Palace in the middle of the night and hurled abuse at guards when they did not open the gates quickly enough. Crucially, he believes it could have been the same evening PA was alleged to have had sex with Giuffre at the home of GM after dancing at Tramp nightclub in London.

If correct, his bombshell account would shatter Andrew's so-called alibi.

The officer has agreed to speak to the lawyers acting for JE’s victims, who have repeatedly urged PA to cooperate with them, and he has provided a signed affidavit which is likely to be seized upon by the FBI.

His account will heap new pressure on the Metropolitan Police to disclose any information it holds on PA's whereabouts on the day he was accused of having sex with Giuffre. The force has previously refused to reveal where PA’s police bodyguards were that day, claiming the information could put national security at risk. But the former officer intends to use data protection and FOI laws to access his own shift roster and other documents to confirm whether his account is correct.

'Having considered Prince Andrew's alibi with my own recollections, it is my belief that the abusive confrontation with the royal could have been in the early hours of Sunday March 11, 2001'. 'To be 100 per cent certain I would like access to my duty roster for that month. I believe I have a right to know my own shift patterns.'

'If I am correct, Prince Andrew could have returned to Buckingham Palace from Pizza Express or Sunninghill Park in the early evening. Then he left, went to Tramp and Maxwell's house, which is very close to the palace, and returned to his private quarters in the early hours of the morning.'

A witness has come forward to corroborate claims that PA was dancing with Giuffre in Tramp.

Former Royal protection officer raises questions about Prince Andrew's 'alibi' | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks