OR OR - April Moore (mother) & (Isaiah, 6 days old, found), Oregon City, 25 Jul 2020

JMapes

Reaction score
"Isaiah Moore was born on July 25. He went missing from Oregon City with his mother, April Moore, and her partner, Aaron Elkin, after his birth, according to DHS. Isaiah and his mother are considered at risk and DHS wants to “assess their safety.” No other information was released about Elkin."

6-day-old baby, mother missing and believed to be at risk

(photos at link, they're not uploading properly at the moment)

"Isaiah Moore was born on July 25. He went missing from Oregon City with his mother, April Moore, and her partner, Aaron Elkin, after his birth, according to DHS. Isaiah and his mother are considered at risk and DHS wants to “assess their safety.” No other information was released about Elkin."

(photos at link, they're not uploading properly at the moment)
yikes - I'm worried about this new mom. and the baby...

New Mom And Baby Son Missing And Possibly In Danger | KXL

From this article:

Oregon DHS asks the public to help in the effort to find them and to contact 911 or the Oregon Child Abuse Hotline at 1-855-503-SAFE (7233) if they believe they see them. They are believed to be in the Multnomah or Clackamas County areas, they may also be traveling in other areas of Oregon or out of state.

Name: Isaiah Moore
Date of birth: July 25, 2020
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children #1397430

Anyone who suspects they have information about the location of Isaiah Moore or his mother April Moore should call 911 or the Oregon Child Abuse Hotline at 1-855-503-SAFE (7233).

Isaiah Moore and his mother April went missing after his birth on July 25. Their last known location was Oregon City.
f8e99629-af1e-4b8b-afff-8239f5ad1eac_16x9.png
f8e99629-af1e-4b8b-afff-8239f5ad1eac_750x422.png

Credit: Oregon Department of Human Services
Isaiah Moore and his mother April Moore
Author: KGW Staff
Published: 7:22 PM PDT July 30, 2020
OREGON CITY, Ore — The Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS) is searching for a missing infant and his mother, who are believed to be at risk.

Isaiah Moore was born on July 25. He went missing from Oregon City with his mother, April Moore, and her partner, Aaron Elkin, after his birth, according to DHS. Isaiah and his mother are considered at risk and DHS wants to “assess their safety.” ----

Anyone who sees or believes they have information on their whereabouts is asked to call 911 or the Oregon Child Abuse Hotline at 1-855-503-7233.

dd46ffd4-9dbe-46b9-8dc9-e8ea384392ff_16x9.jpg
dd46ffd4-9dbe-46b9-8dc9-e8ea384392ff_1140x641.jpg

Credit: Oregon Department of Human Services
Aaron Elkin
snipped

Her social media lists her address as Portland, OR, though she mentions other cities in the Portland metro area. April Moore

From the FB information, I believe this linkedin profile belongs to her as well. https://www.linkedin.com/in/april-moore-774304138/ as it also lists Portland as her city, while mentioning other cities in the Portland metro, and the text style matches with the text style on AM's FB profile. IMO.

The 'Experience' section on her Linkedin holds a little more personal information as to AM's past history, and perhaps why DHS would consider her missing and endangered.

To me, this info makes this situation more alarming and necessitates the need for a rapid response. I hope wherever they are, April and Isaiah are both safe!

Her social media lists her address as Portland, OR, though she mentions other cities in the Portland metro area. April Moore

From the FB information, I believe this linkedin profile belongs to her as well. https://www.linkedin.com/in/april-moore-774304138/ as it also lists Portland as her city, while mentioning other cities in the Portland metro, and the text style matches with the text style on AM's FB profile. IMO.

The 'Experience' section on her Linkedin holds a little more personal information as to AM's past history, and perhaps why DHS would consider her missing and endangered.

To me, this info makes this situation more alarming and necessitates the need for a rapid response. I hope wherever they are, April and Isaiah are both safe!
Incredibly sad post especially for LinkedIn. I hope they are found too.

You are so emotionally vulnerable in the months after giving birth and need a loving and supportive partner (and social network.)

If this mama has been isolated from all family and friends, I am positive it is not what she truly wants deep down.

This is very worrisome. I hope mama and baby are found safe soon and have someone, hopefully multiple someones, who are supportive to go be with.

ETA I did not access her social media sites. I tend not to do that with these cases.

That's one of the saddest things I've read. I hope she and her child are ok

Oh no, that's so sad. So, she has at least one more child but apparently, she doesn't have custody. Poor girl, she seemed to really want to try out finding something she would like to do and make her own money. I hope she and the baby are okay.
It looks like they're only looking for April and Isaiah, right? Is the guy accounted for?

So is the father of baby missing also? The sentence in first post is confusing...

It does seem unclear. In one sentence it says they're all together, but the next statement just says where AM and IM may currently be, with no mention of AE. I'm guessing authorities are also looking for AE, as it relates to finding mom and baby. Haven't seen any new information since these articles were published.

DHS searching for missing infant, mother

The Oregon Department of Human Services is asking for help to find a missing infant and mother who are believed to be at risk.

upload_2020-8-10_5-32-37.jpeg
DHS says Isaiah Moore, an infant born on July 25, went missing with his mother April Moore and her partner Aaron Elkin from Oregon City after his birth.

The Oregon Department of Human Services believes that Isaiah and his mother are at risk and is searching for them to assess their safety.

Newborn, mother missing from Oregon City, authorities say

Authorities did not elaborate or provide information about Moore’s partner, Aaron Elkin. Authorities are looking for the mother and child “to assess their safety,” the agency said.

The Department of Human Services said they’re thought to be in the Clackamas or Multnomah county areas, though they may be traveling elsewhere.

The agency urges anyone who thinks they have information about the whereabouts of Isaiah or his mother to call 911 or the Oregon Child Abuse Hotline, 1-855-503-7233.

MISSING CHILD ALERT -- MISSING INFANT AND MOTHER ARE BELIEVED TO BE AT RISK

Isaiah Moore, an infant born on July 25, 2020, went missing with his mother April Moore and her partner Aaron Elkin from Oregon City after his birth. The Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS) believes that Isaiah and his mother are at risk and is searching for them to assess their safety.

Name: Isaiah Moore
Date of birth: July 25, 2020
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children #1397430

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics