Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technical issues with the video. Judge calls another recess while Wood attempts to get the video to load. Chad's attorney asks if he and Chad can leave the courtroom to discuss some matters. Recess called.

Yes, only victims family(e.g. Larry/Kay) and the atty's etc are allowed. He stated that "would have been allowed" if not for COVID restrictions as to an option for this prelim.

Support for those charged are not allowed per Supreme court directives. Moo as previous link I did 2 days ago

ETA: Assume you mean this hearing and not the trial? Trials are delayed for months per Supreme Court... wayyyyyyyyyyy off from now.
Yes this hearing

I got that at first but then later he clarified when asked when it was requested. I think he said he requested on the 27th. If I remember right.

Probably because MG didn't speak to police in AZ until 6pm and then they had to write it up and the judge may not have signed until after 12am on the 27th. Just my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley