Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum @jlumfox10 6m
I’ll describe what I hear. Police knock on the door. Vallow answers. Lt. Ball asks if he can chat. Vallow says JJ is in AZ with one of her friends.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 5m
Vallow is heard on camera asking “what is all this?” She says JJ is with Melanie Gibb. Alex Cox is also in the home at this time of the recording. She says she has had to move around a lot. She says her “other brother” is trying to kill her for “$2M life insurance.”

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 4m
Vallow tells detectives Kay Woodcock called police. She explains how her former husband Charles switched life insurance beneficiary to Woodcock. Vallow is heard saying Kay is trying to cause her trouble.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 3m
“Everyone is causing me trouble right now.” - Lori Vallow She then says her daughter Tylee Ryan goes to BYU Idaho. Vallow also claims she will move JJ back to AZ because of his special needs.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 1m
Kay and Larry react to the body camera footage. On the recording, police tell Vallow they just want to check on JJ. They ask who were the two men detectives made contact with (Cox/Daybell).
Police ask about Daybell: “Didn’t his wife pass away recently?” Vallow doesn’t answer.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 1m
More from recording: Vallow tells police she plans to move in with Melanie Gibb. She is speaking fast and giggling. Conversation wraps up and police leave.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 55s
Stubbs says he and Ball went back to Vallow’s door. There is a second file we are now listening to. Stubbs says he wanted to know how he could get a hold of Melanie Gibb.
Yet Stubbs says that he never met Alex

The way JJ was duct taped is very disturbing , I can understand taping arms and legs to stop them flopping around during transportation but taping the forehead down to the mouth would serve zero purpose on a dead body other than possibly for somebody to avoid having to look at the face.

It may be possible to tell from the condition of the ductape whether there was a struggle from the body after it was taped, possible stretching of the tape around the legs, arms and around the mouth etc.

Was the duct tape directly wrapped around his head or wrapped around the trash bag. I think his head? i got a little confused as per usual. Jmo

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1290384772858929152

#ChadDaybell - When detectives conducted welfare check on JJ, Lori told them she's been moving around a lot because her brother has been trying to kill her, she says not Alex. Alex "is my protector". Then says the other brother was in on it with her husband trying to kill her

#ChadDaybell - Charles Vallow wrote an email to ADAM Cox the month before ALEX Cox shot and killed him. He tells Adam that Lori made up a fake email account for him. He said when he confronted Lori she blamed it on her brother Adam. See: https://fox10phoenix.com/news/chandler-pd-confirms-investigation-into-an-email-from-charles-vallow-before-his-death

Woah...Adam trying to kill her is NEW INFO is it not?

It's a new lie from Lori, for sure. Adam and her ex-husband. Let's see two of her husbands (Joe and Charles) were already dead before she moved to Idaho, only her 1st and 2nd ex-husbands are still alive and we haven't heard a peep from them nor from Adam. So which ex-husband was it that Lori is trying to claim had a $2 million life insurance policy on her, Number 1 or Number 2? I actually wonder if it may be the opposite of Lying Lori's words and perhaps she was trying to find a way to kill her brother and/or another of her previous husbands for insurance money. Because she didn't get Charles' life insurance and she was angry about that. And because Lori seems to like to take whatever evil thing she is doing and accuse the other party of doing it to her instead. For example, she accused Charles of cheating while she was having an affair with Chad. I hope her first 2 husbands and Adam have been in hiding so they can testify at Lori's trial. She is such a liar and bad liar too. MOO.

Last edited:
It's a new lie from Lori, for sure. Adam and her ex-husband. Let's see two of her husbands (Joe and Charles) were already dead before she moved to Idaho, only her 1st and 2nd ex-husbands are still alive and we haven't heard a peep from them nor from Adam. So which ex-husband was it that Lori is trying to claim had a $2 million life insurance policy on her, Number 1 or Number 2? I actually wonder if it may be the opposite of Lying Lori's words and perhaps she was trying to find a way to kill her brother and/or another of her previous husbands for insurance money. Because she didn't get Charles' life insurance and she was angry about that. And because Lori seems to like to take whatever she evil thing she is doing and accuse the other party of doing it to her instead. For example, she accused Charles of cheating while she was having an affair with Chad. I hope her first 2 husbands and Adam have been in hiding so they can testify at Lori's trial. She is such a liar and bad liar too. MOO.

Awesome insight, as usual. I suggest EVERYONE read this. Very insightful. Thanks @Gardener1850

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley