Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dbm.

Overkill.
Too much duct tape and tape in a ball? Binding mouth wrists and feet, then just kept going.

Strangely pseudo "religiousy"
Burning Tylee
Burying JJ
Drowning TD
Shooting CV
That's a lot of tape to still a child's hands. Even one fighting for his life. It'll be interesting to see whose dna is under JJ's fingernail clippings the detective said were collected and sent to the lab. MOO.

I want to make sure I have this right. MG and DW saw Alex carry in a sleeping, supposedly alive, JJ on the night of Sunday Sept 22nd between 9:00 p.m. and midnight during their podcast per MG's testimony. The next morning, Monday Sept 23rd, around nine they do not see JJ and he has an unexcused absence from school that day. This is the same morning of the cell phone pings on CD's property. Can someone remind me if they have cell phone pings from Alex's phone in Lori's apartment in the middle of that night? MG testified that she stayed in Lori's townhouse that weekend. Did she not hear anything in the middle of the night? Something happened. Something happened to JJ THAT night. He ended up gagged and bound and killed. He was taken from that townhouse at some point that night. Wasn't he? Do I have my dates and times right?

That is my belief at this time. I believe the sleeping child DW said he saw was actually dead.

Wow, what a day!

I had to take a break from this case after the bodies were discovered. I really let it get to me, but now I’m back with a vengeance.

I really think when all is said and done, we will be shocked at the amount of evidence these idiots have stacked against them, IMO.

Also, in the recorded phone call, did anyone hear Chad mention that TWO corners evaluated Tammy and found nothing suspicious??

BBM- Thanks as I missed this. The audio wasn't great when he was speaking and wanted to highligh it for others that may have missed it.

To answer your question - yes, initally MG told LE that JJ had been with her but that he was now back with Lori. She then called LE about a week later and admitted that she had lied to them.
Wow. This info is new as of today, correct? Could this be an issue when murder/conspiracy to murder charges are dropped? I would think Melanie G would be a star witness.

I think we may have a clearer indication at Lori's hearing next week? I'm just wondering whether this is the tip of the ice berg? I hope next week is not a repetition of this weeks evidence.

I apologize for my ignorant question, especially if it has already been covered - but how does Lori's prelim work next week? Will the same witnesses (or near same) be called on again to provide the same testimony (or near same) over again? Will transcripts from these hearings be used instead? It is just odd to think that in a week's time we might be reliving these same testimonies over again.

I do not think you need that much duct tape on a dead body. It was the most awful part of the hearing today.

Horrific. I'm grasping at straws here, but could there be any possible reasoning to duct tape so thoroughly for a shallow burial? Someone mentioned containing bodily fluids earlier ... with all the effort made to puts rocks and wood paneling over the body, could it be another obsessive methodof ensuring the body wouldnt easily surface or be smelled, in some way? That's the only other thing my mind can come up with beyond COD.

Chad's behavior in court today. Correcting his attorney on a date, adjusting Prior's mic more than once, pointing things out on the legal tablet. Control issues much?
Right.
And the only time he showed emotion (that I noticed, admittedly I was in and out) was when he laughed at the tricky name spelling comment *eye roll*

ETA: Oh, and when he raised eyebrows at MG when she commented on how often she saw him at Lori's apartment in Rexburg that weekend in Sept.

To hear Chad tell it on the recorded conversation, he had been "seeing" Tammy getting progressively worse and was weak and refused numerous times to go to the doctor's.

That information, coupled with the information about the affair with Lori, sure ties him to Lori.

They danced around the question of where they were. They were in Hawaii but didn't want Lori's best friend, MG, to know that for some reason. I guess, in Lori's world, best friends is a one-way street.

So would defense attorney have heard the recorded convo. before today? Would Chad already know about it?
ETA: changed lori to chad

Yes I have to agree that if it wasnt over before today then their relationship is officially over now with the no wedding ring and all.

Plus no matter how much you want to protect someone, his lawyer will convince him he needs to defend his own interests and if that means throwing someone else under the bus then so be it.

You know, even though I expected everything to be as it was in the hearing, I really believed Chad and Lori had a pact of pleading innocent and sticking with each other. The hearing today turned that upside down for me. We will see where Mr. Prior goes with this but he kept referring to Lori as Miss Vallow. So I think Chad is going to try to charm the jury and claim innocence and it will not work.

There have been so many discussions about who was the leader in their scam. I think evil met evil. He is certainly a liar and a killer and maybe a serial killer but Lori is more evil by far. Those two children were her responsibility. If someone told me my kids were “dark”, I would tell them where to stick their opinion. She loved having that as an excuse to kill people. And she lies constantly. And they both laugh when they lie.

There is something about her that shows an arrested development. There must be a lot of mental illness in her family history. It’s true of her sister, her mom, and niece, MP, as well. And let’s not forget Alex!

IMO, every single person, including MG and her boyfriend David, who fell for this cult thinking, act like zombies and I wouldn’t want to personally come into contact with any of them.

Tomorrow should be really good. I wonder what will be left over for Lori’s hearing?

I really don’t believe Chad or Lori Live in reality so they likely think they are winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford