Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15[/B] Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Welcome to our new members.

Please review THE RULES, particularly those called “Etiquette & Information” and “Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.”, some of which are as follows:

Do not bring social media comments by the general public to Websleuths. They are considered rumor and are off limits. You can summarize information from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include a link.

Unless LE indicates that an individual is a POI/suspect, that individual is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing and speculation. Please keep your suspicions to yourself.

WS is VICTIM FRIENDLY. No sleuthing of family members, especially parents and spouses. We give them the benefit of the doubt and the last thing we want to do is re-victimize a grieving loved one.

Theories, opinion, speculation are welcome as long as they are based on FACTS that have been made available through mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), or other acceptable sources such as scholarly or professional publications.

When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Copyright rules require that no more than 10% of any article may be copied and members must give credit to the source by providing a link. Again, if you can't link it, you can't post it. No link, no post.

Websleuths does not allow linking to unapproved sites, so if you happen to see one of your posts has disappeared, it could be because Websleuths does not allow discussion of hoax theories or rumors from other sites, or for a violation of one of The Rules noted and linked above.

DO NOT discuss moderation on the thread. Mods have the right to edit and delete posts at their discretion if there is a violation of TOS or the post is otherwise deemed inappropriate.

If you need help or have questions or concerns, the Mods are happy to assist. Please use the private messaging system called “Conversations” to contact us in a respectful fashion. Disrespect to members or Websleuths staff is not allowed.

The above is only a partial list of TheRules aka TOS. You'll find others in the links provided. Please check them out, as it is every member’s responsibility to know them and post in accordance with them.

images

This all just reminds me so much of the way that FD constantly, constantly pushed the limits in the court rules and so much else in his life. Do you think they just always believed that they were entitled for some reason? What would make them think they deserve to be treated better than everyone else? MOO.

This all just reminds me so much of the way that FD constantly, constantly pushed the limits in the court rules and so much else in his life. Do you think they just always believed that they were entitled for some reason? What would make them think they deserve to be treated better than everyone else? MOO.

In a word, yes, I do believe that Fd, MT and KM all believe(d) that they are special, and deserving of a different level of treatment. I don’t know how or why some people get to that type of thinking, but we have all met people like this in our daily lives. These are people who think they are not just “smarter than the average bear”, but also better looking and more talented. This makes them think that there should be a different standard for them to be held to. It’s why MT persists in whining about the ankle monitor, and not being able to go and do whatever she wants, wherever she wants (as if anyone can do that now, with Covid-19). It’s why Fd didn’t think twice about trespassing on property he didn’t own to tear down the memorial to Jennifer that wasn’t his to destroy. It’s also why Fd had the stones to allow himself to be interviewed for tv about Jennifer’s disappearance-he thought he was
so smart and so charming that all he would have to do to get out of it, was to say he didn’t do it, and everyone, but especially women, would believe him. I wonder if NP was on board...

I can't think of anything Schoenhorn has done since taking on MT as a client that hasn't backfired -- he truly is a blowhard!

What's apparent to me is MT met her match with one that enjoys publicly skirting the spirit of the law whether it be his insane motions demanding court hearings during a pandemic or posing ideas that do not conform to house confinement, a court-ordered condition of bond release.

There's a reason that we never heard such motions from MT's previous attorney (Bowman) who would never embarrass himself or disrespect the court with such requests. It's no accident that after more than a year under confinement that the parole officer is suddenly having to make inquiries about MT's sudden change of behavior under confinement.

A perfect example of a situation where a judge grants a request to add (unproven) work release to a defendant's outings and the defendant flaunt the privilege.

Also, I believe that MT has the perfect go-around for visitors when she moved in with her mother that according to Schoenhorn, packed up and moved to CT to help out her daughter. I don't believe the court has any authority over private household guests.

From what I'm hearing today, I think Judge White granting MT's request to discontinue the random drug tests was probably a mistake.

MOO

Are you thinking that she is still using?

OT: former resident of New Canaan.

My Dad got on the train at the Talmadge Hill station & rode the Penn Central into New York City.

Of course, he wasn't the only parent who did this.

A friend's Mom was the switchboard operator at Lord & Taylor. Main switchboard, anyone who called that store spoke with her.

Lord & Taylor declared bankruptcy this weekend.

Anyone think it's because a computer call-tree answers the phone now???

I now return you to

upload_2020-8-4_7-57-12.jpeg
image from ncadvertiser.com

She's no longer subject to random drug testing. She asked for the court to remove this condition and they did. I believe MT will take advantage of the opportunity.

Yes, I recall Judge White lifting that condition. I was just wondering if you thought that particular condition’s dismissal would have anything to do with her comings and goings, and visitors to her house; you know where I am going...

Kent Mawhinney update....hearings moved again...this time to September
The Pre-trial hearing for the Dulos case is September 3rd.

MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 09/03/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241179-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 09/24/2020 10:00 AM H14H-CR19-0281509-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 09/24/2020 10:00 AM HHD -CR19-0266274-T

OT: former resident of New Canaan.

My Dad got on the train at the Talmadge Hill station & rode the Penn Central into New York City.

Of course, he wasn't the only parent who did this.

A friend's Mom was the switchboard operator at Lord & Taylor. Main switchboard, anyone who called that store spoke with her.

Lord & Taylor declared bankruptcy this weekend.

Anyone think it's because a computer call-tree answers the phone now???

I now return you to

View attachment 258303
image from ncadvertiser.com

I was very sad to hear about L&T, since it is one of my favorite stores

Yes, I recall Judge White lifting that condition. I was just wondering if you thought that particular condition’s dismissal would have anything to do with her comings and goings, and visitors to her house; you know where I am going...

Whatever she's doing, she wants us to think it's all with Schoenhorn's blessing. If she's caught using, she will cry that Schoenhorn got her testing removed -- it's his fault. And he's hell-bent on victimizing her. We already know his defense. He sold Mt on the idea that her prosecution is all about taxpayer recovery. MOO

Her lawyer suggested Troconis has become a scapegoat after the death of the prosecutors’ prime suspect.

“Michelle was a bit player,” Schoenhorn said Monday. “But now that the big fish is gone, they are turning to who is left to justify millions of [taxpayers'] dollars in … investigation.”

[..]

“There has been a lot of hounding,” Schoenhorn said. “I’ve been asked to appear on every network news outlets magazine show and their prime-time shows. I’m not shy by any means, but those requests are not appropriate at this time.”

While Schoenhorn has spoken to some local media outlets, he said he doesn’t plan on doing an all-out media blitz until he has more facts about the case.

[..]

“I believe in communicating facts, but I want the public to know what is happening, to know the truth, and to distinguish between fact, speculation and fiction,” he said,

Meanwhile, Schoenhorn said he was never given the police interviews with his client, despite assurances he’d get them. When he does get those interviews, Schoenhorn said, he’ll look at the possibility that language barriers could have affected Troconis’ answers to police. Her first language is Spanish.

[..]

Since the alleged crimes occurred in Hartford and Avon, Schoenhorn said the case should be heard in Hartford and not in Norwalk and Stamford, where it’s currently being heard.

He said, “We will work on getting the case back to where it belongs.”

Hartford Lawyer in Troconis Case Says He's Never Been Hounded Like This Before | Connecticut Law Tribune

Whatever she's doing, she wants us to think it's all with Schoenhorn's blessing. If she's caught using, she will cry that it was Schoenhorn that got her testing removed -- it's his fault. And he's hell-bent on victimizing her. We already know his defense. He sold Mt on the idea that her prosecution is all about taxpayer recovery. MOO

Her lawyer suggested Troconis has become a scapegoat after the death of the prosecutors’ prime suspect.

“Michelle was a bit player,” Schoenhorn said Monday. “But now that the big fish is gone, they are turning to who is left to justify millions of [taxpayers'] dollars in … investigation.”

[..]

“There has been a lot of hounding,” Schoenhorn said. “I’ve been asked to appear on every network news outlets magazine show and their prime-time shows. I’m not shy by any means, but those requests are not appropriate at this time.”

While Schoenhorn has spoken to some local media outlets, he said he doesn’t plan on doing an all-out media blitz until he has more facts about the case.

[..]

“I believe in communicating facts, but I want the public to know what is happening, to know the truth, and to distinguish between fact, speculation and fiction,” he said,

Meanwhile, Schoenhorn said he was never given the police interviews with his client, despite assurances he’d get them. When he does get those interviews, Schoenhorn said, he’ll look at the possibility that language barriers could have affected Troconis’ answers to police. Her first language is Spanish.

[..]

Since the alleged crimes occurred in Hartford and Avon, Schoenhorn said the case should be heard in Hartford and not in Norwalk and Stamford, where it’s currently being heard.

He said, “We will work on getting the case back to where it belongs.”

Hartford Lawyer in Troconis Case Says He's Never Been Hounded Like This Before | Connecticut Law Tribune

Kent Mawhinney update....hearings moved again...this time to September
The Pre-trial hearing for the Dulos case is September 3rd.

MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 09/03/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241179-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 09/24/2020 10:00 AM H14H-CR19-0281509-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 09/24/2020 10:00 AM HHD -CR19-0266274-T

So - nothing on his divorce case that the last hearing was on 7/23? TIA! :)

So - nothing on his divorce case that the last hearing was on 7/23? TIA! :)

Hi Niner....Don't think the 7/23 telephonic conference took place. There is no record of that on the docket.

The two hearings listed above for October 24, 2020, are related to the parties in the divorce action, but not the divorce itself.

The latest information continues to state that nothing is scheduled for the actual divorce:

Scheduled Court Dates as of 08/03/2020
HHD-FA19-6105839-S - MAWHINNEY, KENT D. v. HADDOCK MAWHINNEY, CHERRY ONGOCO
#
Date Time Event Description Status
No Events Scheduled

Delay....I can understand if it’s because of Covid....I don’t want people to get sick....and there are other cases in line before this case. I just hope MT doesn’t get to use this as a way out. At least KM is sitting in jail. I wish she was. Something smells fishy with her outing She is nervous about turning over her receipts. If so innocent About her outings she should just turn over the receipts. Others do. What is so hard about it? Oh maybe she wrote in English!

Delay....I can understand if it’s because of Covid....I don’t want people to get sick....and there are other cases in line before this case. I just hope MT doesn’t get to use this as a way out. At least KM is sitting in jail. I wish she was. Something smells fishy with her outing She is nervous about turning over her receipts. If so innocent About her outings she should just turn over the receipts. Others do. What is so hard about it? Oh maybe she wrote in English!

Or, there aren't any receipts, unless ticket stubs from car shows & polo matches are the only receipts available?

Anyone in the area, willing to contact Michelle Troconis and arrange to meet somewhere to see upholstery samples or perhaps even the entire hide of a cow???

Start a new gmail address & a pseudonym, please.

I'm thinking Starbucks, avoid letting the ankle monitor know where you live, too.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Or, there aren't any receipts, unless ticket stubs from car shows & polo matches are the only receipts available?

Anyone in the area, willing to contact Michelle Troconis and arrange to meet somewhere to see upholstery samples or perhaps even the entire hide of a cow???

I'm thinking Starbucks, avoid letting the ankle monitor know where you live, too.

JMHO YMMV LRR

The beauty here is Colangelo -- he's long been on to MT.

He's also already on record opposing MT's requests for lifting any of her bond conditions-- which incidentally, only surfaced after Schoenhorn came on the scene.

I've said before that even if MT asked, I don't believe Bowman would have ever been comfortable making and/or arguing the request to the court. Not only does it violate the spirit of the rules of confinement, he knew that MT would abuse the privilege. IMO, it's that simple.

From MT's social media, we know she's been peddling designer wares long before now. It's always been an internet-based business, which Judge White quickly pointed out in court to Schloenhorn.

As for a "swatch" consult (i.e., excuse), in my experience, I also make that request online. For a few dollars, I receive a sample which I own and can carry with me for any other coordination efforts required for my project.

Also, I don't know anyone that will come out to measure unless they are actually submitting a purchase order. Who has time to waste!

Does anybody really believe MT is suddenly slammed with new business and receiving multiple requests for swatch consults all over town?

If so, let me know so I can sell you a bridge....

MOO

I think the request for pay stubs is very interesting. The State of CT knows something about her outings, it seems to all of us. I cannot believe this is a problem with other people who are in this circumstance. Most people, innocent or not, are sumply relieved to be out of jail with an ankle monitor, and at least reasonably happy to submit pay stubs for “work” outings. I would bet that the majority of them aren’t saying “Wait, what?? I have to prove I left the house for work??”

I think the request for pay stubs is very interesting. The State of CT knows something about her outings, it seems to all of us. I cannot believe this is a problem with other people who are in this circumstance. Most people, innocent or not, are sumply relieved to be out of jail with an ankle monitor, and at least reasonably happy to submit pay stubs for “work” outings. I would bet that the majority of them aren’t saying “Wait, what?? I have to prove I left the house for work??”

It's a no brainer. If you claim to be at work, you will have evidence that you were at work.

Except with MT, the same rules that apply to all defendants under court-ordered confinement, it's an infringement of her rights ... because she's special.

Of course, Schoenhorn has no choice but to argue the request unreasonable or a violation!

It's not like he can go before the court and say his client is lying!

MOO

ETA: He can but he won't....

Last edited:

JMHO YMMV LRR

;):p:D..."BBM...perhaps even the entire hide of a cow???" Laughing, thanks for being here!

How would a customer even contact MT for these illusive, designer fabrics ("Shoenhorn says she designs some herself"...)...so exclusive no one knows how to order them except her very good friend mentioned in the arrest warrant.

Probation has an obligation to notify the court if MT is in violation of her bail agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong