Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hedda Nussbaum?? case??

That is reference to a very old child death case, it still makes me see red. Hedda Nussbaum, the mother, got off completely scot free from any abuse or neglect charges in the death of her adopted daughter due to "Dependent Personality Disorder". Hedda Nussbaum - Wikipedia

I was wondering if LVD would try to skate, saying she was just following the "leadership of the priesthood". But, it won't work.

Not even the money that they so desperately craved...Oh, the irony of it all...So many murders...so much money...so little time to spend it...Had they known where it would all end, would they have chosen the same path?

I somehow think that CD would not have. Meeting LVD was his downfall. IMO, CD was a Humpty Dumpty taken in by the popular HS cheerleader that he always wished to have but never could compete with the popular HS athlete. He was duped and apparently willing to do anything to get her.

Everything comes with a price, Chad. Murder, lust, money...What I wouldn't give to know what he is thinking, at this point.

JMO.

I don't think that prisoners are permitted to contact other prisoners. They can still communicate through their lawyers, though.

yeah.... in the beginning this was just a typical, run-of-the-mill, everyday mid-life crisis for a middle-aged, overweight bored and lonely guy who traveled around a few places peddling books. Death of a Salesman.

That is reference to a very old child death case, it still makes me see red. Hedda Nussbaum, the mother, got off completely scot free from any abuse or neglect charges in the death of her adopted daughter due to "Dependent Personality Disorder". Hedda Nussbaum - Wikipedia

I was wondering if LVD would try to skate, saying she was just following the "leadership of the priesthood". But, it won't work.
Hedda and Lisa were severely and continually beaten by Hedda’s partner.

Agree.
But it takes push apparently to keep inveatigations going.
How scary that these kids could drop off the radar.

I'm still not entirely clear about what the status was of the investigation of the shooting of CV when Lori departed Arizona for Rexburg. The press in Arizona seemed to indicate a quick conclusion that it was a shooting in self-defense, and many posters here have made comments that police bungled on scene (cleaning up blood, failing to reconstruct the shooting and where various parties must have been standing, etc), but some of the comments of Arizona investigators indicate preliminary statements from Lori, Alex, and Tylee were not believed and the investigation was ongoing.

So, WERE investigators there reconstructing events in an effort to build evidence to refute those statements, and it was just taking a lot of time, and then they lost track of Lori's whereabouts until Kaye Woodcock managed to come up with Lori's new address in Rexburg?

IIRC, toward the end of August, the owner of the rental home in Chandler had asked Lori to vacate by the end of August. Was that what motivated the early September move? Or, had Lori somehow gained knowledge about the course the investigation of CV's shooting was taking? (I'm dismissing anything Lori told MG because it came out of Lori's mouth and I don't grant any credence to anything from there.)

ETA: After I posted this, I see others posting Justin Lum's tweet that Chandler PD is close to submitting charges to Maricopa County. So, there you go. Hallelujah!

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 28s
NEW: Chandler PD lead detective on Charles Vallow death investigation says he’s “close” to submitting charges to Maricopa Co. Attorney. “Close” may be 6 months or more. 4 search warrants out for digital data linked to Lori Vallow. Conspiracy to commit murder is potential charge.
I wonder if digital data will include communications with the rest of the Cox family who (IMO) still believe that Charles was the villain. I hope they weren't Lori's accomplices.

My impression from MG in the pink jacket interview: she makes me very uncomfortable. I've been trying to figure out why.

1. She's used to being in front of a camera and likes it. She keeps the words flowing easily.

2. She's very detached. Imagine talking about her role on the witness stand and evaluating it for "the best thing that happened today", with smiles.

3. She's very smug. I get the feeling she's trying to teach me about righteousness using her as a model. This is not going over well with me AT ALL.

I didn't feel this way about MG in her previous interviews. In those, she seemed appropriately humble. Now she seems very pleased with herself, and I'm finding myself resentful at her arrogance.
I'm with you. I find her unlikable. I've yet to see her display the appropriate emotion on the murder of 2 beautiful children.
Kay and Larry Woodcock need her testimony and are being courteous to her but they understand her involvement. She desperately wants to be viewed as being in their "group" if you will, yet I still see her as part of the Daybell/Vallow/Cox group. Always will.

Last edited:
I'm still not entirely clear about what the status was of the investigation of the shooting of CV when Lori departed Arizona for Rexburg. The press in Arizona seemed to indicate a quick conclusion that it was a shooting in self-defense, and many posters here have made comments that police bungled on scene (cleaning up blood, failing to reconstruct the shooting and where various parties must have been standing, etc), but some of the comments of Arizona investigators indicate preliminary statements from Lori, Alex, and Tylee were not believed and the investigation was ongoing.

So, WERE investigators there reconstructing events in an effort to build evidence to refute those statements, and it was just taking a lot of time, and then they lost track of Lori's whereabouts until Kaye Woodcock managed to come up with Lori's new address in Rexburg?

IIRC, toward the end of August, the owner of the rental home in Chandler had asked Lori to vacate by the end of August. Was that what motivated the early September move? Or, had Lori somehow gained knowledge about the course the investigation of CV's shooting was taking? (I'm dismissing anything Lori told MG because it came out of Lori's mouth and I don't grant any credence to anything from there.)

ETA: After I posted this, I see others posting Justin Lum's tweet that Chandler PD is close to submitting charges to Maricopa County. So, there you go. Hallelujah!
A major motive for Lori's move to Idaho was being close to Chad IMO. They didn't even worry about being seen at the BYU track together.

Ohh, I would love to see that in a video with timestamp. I wondered why he asked such a specific question. I would assume, as a good lawyer, he knows that his client did not have prints on the tape etc. as the old adage is don't ask a question unless you know the answer in lawyer 101 classes MOO
It starts at 28:24 on Part 6 in Nate Eaton's video of CD's Preliminary Hearing on 8/4/2020 where Attorney JP asks Special Agent Daniels: "When you talk about a burial site number one, you reference to the fact that you observe the a garbage bag and then you remove the soil around that and you touch the garbage bag is that correct. It's sort of identify what was in there correct and I would assume that you would be wearing some sort of gloves would that be fair correct? Okay." and ends at 28:57. If you look at CD, he puts his head down and winces. IMO The look on his face is priceless! MOO
I'm still trying to figure out how to link it.

Note to self: I'm on page 66. I'm playing catch up but muddled thoughts up to the first post on page 66.

1. What happened on Wednesday July 17th that brought on this paperwork?

2. Why hold it until now? It occurs to me the defense seemed to be pushing an implied incestuous relationship between Lori and Alex. Plus, seeming quite willing to throw Lori under the bus. Do you suppose she has clued in to this?

3. Am I the only person that has been duped/fooled/betrayed by someone? Why we being so judgmental of MG? Am I the only one that can relate to being fooled hook, line, and sinker? Just something to ponder. Please leave my throat intact. :)

All jmo

It starts at 28:24 on Part 6 in Nate Eaton's video of CD's Preliminary Hearing on 8/4/2020 where Attorney JP asks Special Agent Daniels: "When you talk about a burial site number one, you reference to the fact that you observe the a garbage bag and then you remove the soil around that and you touch the garbage bag is that correct. It's sort of identify what was in there correct and I would assume that you would be wearing some sort of gloves would that be fair correct? Okay." and ends at 28:57. If you look at CD, he puts his head down and winces. IMO The look on his face is priceless! MOO
I'm still trying to figure out how to link it.
Here you go:
https://www.facebook.com/EastIdahoNews/videos/316539339533010/?t=1710

ETA: fixed it to embed as well.

A major motive for Lori's move to Idaho was being close to Chad IMO. They didn't even worry about being seen at the BYU track together.

It's kind of "not-in-a-good-way,-can-you-believe-how-brazen-she-was" amazing though, isn't it? Moving to Idaho and risking being seen with CD in the months before his well-insured wife turns up dead and just weeks after blowing a gasket (in documented communications) upon learning she'd been blocked from receiving the $1 million payout from CV's death. Lori really seemed to believe she'd gotten away scot-free with CV's murder - even with her long, formally documented record of contentious marriages involving suspected false claims and Alex-involved violence against her spouses.

She so substantially overvalues the ultimate effectiveness of her propensity to baffle with BS in relation to other, more credible sources of information.

We have had thousands of posts about LDS. As I am a firm and steady offender of wanting to understand more and more about how so many of these LDS off shoots there are, and why they are there.
But, I think for many here---the true mainstream LDS is not on trial here, and it does offend many to discuss the two together.

However the posts exist --back in the March-May threads and are truly informative educative and enlightening posts by many LDS members, and many professional services folks. I suggest you go back, rather than start anything up again... but just my opinion.

It is hard to get a handle on how many AVOW and PAP people are out there. And there are plenty of other LDS-stretched groups besides these two. But they are certainly NOT all LDS related.

Their groups are protected behind layers of pay walls. Some people think these groups have lessened because of the negative publicity. I have read some experts "out there" that say these groups always pop back up and swell... because they truly do convince people there is yet a higher power and by becoming "enlightened" they will gain.

moo.
Oh I don’t want to argue the beliefs of LDS, of which I know nothing about. There are decent loving people in any church. I am strictly speaking of fringe groups. I won’t even call fringe groups religious. Because to me, to use Scripture for your own selfish personal abuses and gain is repugnant.
LDS is NOT on trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member