Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine criminal masterminds getting caught from the smallest of slip ups but these two donkeys getting by with it. Grrr I’m still holding out hope that they will find something, anything that will bring justice. They couldn’t haven’t covered all their tracks, no way.

Imagine criminal masterminds getting caught from the smallest of slip ups but these two donkeys getting by with it. Grrr I’m still holding out hope that they will find something, anything that will bring justice. They couldn’t haven’t covered all their tracks, no way.

I don't think it's so much of a case of masterminds, more of wild goose Chase. IMO

I'm hoping the bones and fragments they collected are something to go on. As much as I would love for baby Joe to still be alive somewhere I just don't think that is the case. I really don't think these two dummies are smart enough to get away with murder there has to be something found.

Attorney for Joseph Daniels to speak about new developments in case this afternoon

ASHLAND CITY, TN (WSMV) - In a bombshell development, the defense team for a Dickson County couple accused of murdering their 5-year-old son with autism, claims they have evidence the boy could be alive.

The attorneys for Joe Clyde Daniels and Krystal Daniels announced Thursday they have obtained a key witness in the case for their innocence: a convenience store employee who claims she saw Baby Joe Clyde hours after he was reported missing, when, according to the prosecution's narrative, he was believed to be dead.

I don't know about this information I would think that if LE really felt that was him they would have investigated that further by now and I question the motive of Joseph Daniels attorney in bringing this into play now. I really hope that by some miracle the baby is alive somewhere but at this point that seems unlikely.

Attorney for Joseph Daniels to speak about new developments in case this afternoon

ASHLAND CITY, TN (WSMV) - In a bombshell development, the defense team for a Dickson County couple accused of murdering their 5-year-old son with autism, claims they have evidence the boy could be alive.

The attorneys for Joe Clyde Daniels and Krystal Daniels announced Thursday they have obtained a key witness in the case for their innocence: a convenience store employee who claims she saw Baby Joe Clyde hours after he was reported missing, when, according to the prosecution's narrative, he was believed to be dead.

The attorney is holding a press conference now. I missed a big chunk.
Joseph Daniels attorney to hold briefing to introduce witnesses in disappearance of Joe Clyde

Talking about finding a lead sheet among the 10 terabytes of discovery where some sightings weren't followed up on. Hmm, I need to see it from the beginning but I'm not sure this is any more than a challenge to the timeline.

Remember the so-called witnesses who Deorr's parents claimed saw him but couldn't be verified? Or sightings of little Myra Lewis?

I'm not convinced Joe Clyde was abducted.

PC ended but you can watch it:
Joseph Daniels attorney to hold briefing to introduce witnesses in disappearance of Joe Clyde

Last edited:
The employee told Lockert she and another employee saw a young boy who looked like Joe Clyde wearing “brown, flat-toed cowboys boots.” The boy was with an older man and they were traveling in a black and white “converted school bus,” Lockert said. She said they left on Highway 641 in Benton County.
The Casey’s employees notified the Benton County Sheriff’s Office, he said, and told the authorities they had store video footage of the man and boy. Lockert said the Dickson County Sheriff’s Office and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation did not follow up on that tip.
Lockert said he planned to talk with the Dickson County Sheriff’s Office about the tip from the Casey’s store staff.
Joseph Daniels attorney: Joe Clyde could still be alive, staff saw boy
According to the defense attorney for father Joseph Daniels, at least two people described seeing the young boy at Casey's convenience store in Camden.

They reported seeing the child before the AMBER Alert was issued with a white man with salt and pepper hair driving a black and white bus with out of state tags possibly from Massachusetts or Wisconsin.
Attorney Jake Lockhart tells FOX 17 News a deputy looked at store surveillance footage and reached out to Dickson County about what was seen on the video.

The potential witnesses claim no one, including the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, ever came to talk to them to get a description or further review the video. So about one year ago, the store put the video back into their system and recorded over it.
On the day he went missing, people see boy matching description of Joe Clyde: Attorney

The potential witnesses claim no one, including the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, ever came to talk to them to get a description or further review the video. So about one year ago, the store put the video back into their system and recorded over it.
How convenient for the defense that the video was recorded over. If any of you were this certain as the witnesses claim to be - that they saw Baby Joe, would you EVER record over that tape? Especially with no body found and no closure on the legal proceedings. Wouldn't you report that video evidence over and over and over again, to as many agencies and news outlets as possible - until someone finally analyzed the tape?
I want to believe he's alive if he were with someone that loves him - the other thoughts are too horrible to even imagine.
But I don't believe he is - would love to be proven wrong.

Just now seeing this information. I'm thinking stall tactics at best. Surely LE has already investigated every possible sighting. We're talking about a non verbal autistic child that went missing in the middle of the night. I would surely hope during all the time and canvassing of the neighborhoods, tip lines, and begging for information of his whereabouts, somebody would have long since reported the sighting. I CALL B.S.

How convenient for the defense that the video was recorded over. If any of you were this certain as the witnesses claim to be - that they saw Baby Joe, would you EVER record over that tape? Especially with no body found and no closure on the legal proceedings. Wouldn't you report that video evidence over and over and over again, to as many agencies and news outlets as possible - until someone finally analyzed the tape?
I want to believe he's alive if he were with someone that loves him - the other thoughts are too horrible to even imagine.
But I don't believe he is - would love to be proven wrong.
Most definitely would!!!
LE and the family were begging daily for information, as well as hundreds of volunteers that were begging daily for information and scouring the area. Not to mention this case garnered national media attention. I do not for 1 second believe somebody would think, oh well I guess nobody thought it was important we'll just go ahead and record over it. Again, I think it is stall tactics and trying to cast reasonable doubt.

After claiming new witness saw Joe Clyde on day of disappearance, Joseph Daniels' attorney recants....
"After calling a press conference to claim new witnesses suggest Joe Clyde Daniels was abducted, after the District Attorney provided evidence otherwise, and after initially asserting that the evidence wasn't the same, Joseph Daniels' attorney said Thursday night that the child seen by store clerks and believed to be Joe Clyde Daniels on the morning of his abduction was not, in fact, Joe Clyde"

After claiming new witness saw Joe Clyde on day of disappearance, Joseph Daniels' attorney recants....
"After calling a press conference to claim new witnesses suggest Joe Clyde Daniels was abducted, after the District Attorney provided evidence otherwise, and after initially asserting that the evidence wasn't the same, Joseph Daniels' attorney said Thursday night that the child seen by store clerks and believed to be Joe Clyde Daniels on the morning of his abduction was not, in fact, Joe Clyde"
WTF? Well it seems that we correctly called on this latest ploy. And I guess the parents aren't the only ones recanting statements. :rolleyes:

From your link:
But District Attorney General Ray Crouch says the child the witnesses are referring to isn't Joe Clyde at all, providing images to NewsChannel 5 he says were are of the "unidentified child" at Casey's Market in Camden, Tennessee on April 4th 2018, the day of Joe Clyde's disappearance.

“TBI and Dickson County never followed up with these ladies. They never came to them or never talked to them or asked for the video. My office was the first one to talk to them two year later,” Lockert added.

But District Attorney General Ray Crouch says the child the witnesses are referring to isn't Joe Clyde at all, providing images to NewsChannel 5 he says were are of the "unidentified child" at Casey's Market in Camden, Tennessee on April 4th 2018, the day of Joe Clyde's disappearance.

Left: Joe Clyde Daniels as he exits a school bus on April 3rd 2018. Right: The "unidentified child" at Casey's Market on April 4th. Both images were provided by District Attorney General Ray Crouch.

"Law enforcement agencies have invested thousands of hours in this case. The T.B.I. and the Dickson County Sheriff's Office have worked tirelessly and will continue to do so," Crouch said. "Unfortunately, law enforcement does not get enough credit for their efforts because investigative strategies and details are not broadcast to the public."

After the DA released these photos, Lockert initially remained adamant that the witness statements had not been fully investigated, telling reporter Nick Beres those photos aren't in the discover file, adding he's never seen that before, and that the boy in the photo doesn't match the description of the boy seen by the clerks.
After claiming new witness saw Joe Clyde on day of disappearance, Joseph Daniels' attorney recants

WTF? Well it seems that we correctly called ******** on this latest ploy. And I guess the parents aren't the only ones recanting statements. :rolleyes:

From your link:

“TBI and Dickson County never followed up with these ladies. They never came to them or never talked to them or asked for the video. My office was the first one to talk to them two year later,” Lockert added.

Left: Joe Clyde Daniels as he exits a school bus on April 3rd 2018. Right: The "unidentified child" at Casey's Market on April 4th. Both images were provided by District Attorney General Ray Crouch.

"Law enforcement agencies have invested thousands of hours in this case. The T.B.I. and the Dickson County Sheriff's Office have worked tirelessly and will continue to do so," Crouch said. "Unfortunately, law enforcement does not get enough credit for their efforts because investigative strategies and details are not broadcast to the public."

After the DA released these photos, Lockert initially remained adamant that the witness statements had not been fully investigated, telling reporter Nick Beres those photos aren't in the discover file, adding he's never seen that before, and that the boy in the photo doesn't match the description of the boy seen by the clerks.
After claiming new witness saw Joe Clyde on day of disappearance, Joseph Daniels' attorney recants
No they are not. I have heard that Mr. Lockert is know for his theatrics and ploys such as this in his cases. Should be interesting to watch this case unfold.

MsMarples from article said:
snipped....

Oh why, oh why did they do that??!!! Save the video!! I would have....

Oh - and the DA does have photos of that boy in the store. His hair is too dark for Joe Clyde & cut wrong in the front. IMO

and Oops on the defense attorney - DA had/have photos of the little boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend