Found Deceased AL - Natalie Jones, 27, Opelika, 5 July 2020

Hmmmm. So she was with a guy named SF at his families lake house in Alabama on July 4th and they are the last ones to see her. His mom says SF passed out drunk and Natalie left to head back to Georgia. The other guy is Natalies Ex JL. He is the one currently in jail. From what I understand, JL had an ankle monitor that he took off on the night she disappeared. There is another guy J that she went on a cruise with who also wanted a relationship with her but she friend zoned him.
Jeez...

Hmmmm. So she was with a guy named SF at his families lake house in Alabama on July 4th and they are the last ones to see her. His mom says SF passed out drunk and Natalie left to head back to Georgia. The other guy is Natalies Ex JL. He is the one currently in jail. From what I understand, JL had an ankle monitor that he took off on the night she disappeared. There is another guy J that she went on a cruise with who also wanted a relationship with her but she friend zoned him.

May I ask where this is coming from?

Georgia Mom Of 2 Vanishes After Attending Fourth Of July Party
August 6, 2020, 4:24 PM ET
Missing Persons
Georgia Mom Of 2 Vanishes After Attending Fourth Of July Party

“It’s literally like she was just picked up out of nowhere and vanished,” Natalie Jones' sister said of the "excruciating" search to find her missing sibling.

By Jill Sederstrom
snipped
--------------
I'm afraid that car is in the lake....
JMO
I’m afraid you may be correct about the car.
Do you think she is with the car? I fear something bad has happened to her. JMO

Comments on latest post by TN are extremely enlightening.
Yeah. The guy they are talking about was jailed on 07/18/2020 and bond officially revoked 7/20/2020. There are no documents indicating the reason for revocation - there is a motions action in the existing court case but that document is unavailable. Of note, he did not have just any other attorney representing him but rather an attorney that is also a State Senator in the Georgia legislature (whose district is on the opposite side of the state).

But, this is but one of at least 3 individuals that I would consider dangerous with respect to Natalie. The guy that Natalie had a 12 month Family Violence protection order against (expired over a year ago) lives even closer than the one being talked about. Her ex-husband and their custody battle is another.

Well if that's true, I don't have much hope. Did you happen to find this guy in the AL court system?
Just about everything is in the Georgia court system. Where she went on July 4th was to a vacation home in Alabama of friends she has that are local to her area. So, all of the players so far are local to the Heard, Troup, and Coweta county areas of Georgia.

None of these people have been named a suspect or POI so why are we even discussing them?
Well, in the cases of the ex husband and the person she had a protection order against, those are court records involving the missing person. The custody battle was mentioned by Natalie's sister JB in the CrimeOnline article linked earlier in the thread. Neither of those individuals have been named on this thread in any of this discussion.

That those cases involve parties that were either violent toward the missing person in the past or are involved in a custody battle (to the point of being arrested for Custodial Interference across state lines) that is on-going make them relevant for people to be aware of them when evaluating the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back