Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
And HS as well, talked about it quite a bit.

oh yes........... JM, HS and how many others who interfaced with Chad in Utah and Idaho.......... their silence is deafening.
I felt the same way watching DW. He reminded me of family members in early stage of alzheimers. And this is the guy Melanie spoke so highly of and left her husband and children for? MG seems to have lots more going for her than you’d expect from someone who chooses to throw away their family for him. I don’t think there’s anything evil or wrong w/DW, in fact he’s probably a fine man. But I can’t help but wonder if she chose him primarily for his assets and life insurance policy.

After seeing Melanie testify at the prelim hearing my opinion of her improved. And when DW took the stand I became more suspicious of her than ever before.

MOO

David Warwick has been "way out there" too...... His podcasts are full of factual history but "end of days" is certainly his thing. This persona in the prelim is just not the real or total David Warwick. moo

Good sleuthing! I would imagine then, that the sentence structure and word usage contained in the text to Tammy is consistent with being drafted by Chad?
IMO, the “I felt,” rather than “I thought” statement was a dead giveaway, as well as the created narratives of the coming storms and the troublesome diurnal raccoon as external motivators.

All things that DRIVE Chad to do something (i.e. to burn and to shoot).

Most men would just text, ‘I’m going to be out back for a few hours gathering and burning the fallen tree limbs.”

I wouldn't call Chad a victim to Lori's charms. It was him who told her almost immediately that they were married in a previous life (he tried the same trick on other women before her). He made up the history of her 21 previous lives and put her on the pedestal as someone important in the past and in the future. He evaluated her family according to light/darkness and he sent her a list of things to accomplish as a couple with a spiritual calling. I don't see Lori in the driver's seat.

I believe ....years down the road, we will still be trying to determine who was the real driver!!
I have gone back and forth many times!!

I just come back to the "combustion" theory.

But we may learn more as we proceed to the next phase......... I still am betting on her falling apart. But that pendulum never really stops!!!

Wasn’t there something filed a couple of months ago saying the state’s attorney/prosecutor’s office would be assisting in the prosecution of Lori (and possibly Chad). If that’s the case is it possible Woods will be replaced after the preliminary hearing just as Judge Eddins was?

I’m going to miss Eddins. Wood, not so much. I don’t think he did a bad job per se, but he lacks charisma. And a charismatic presence is a huge plus if jurors are going to be watching you day in and day out for weeks.

That said, it’s possible Woods viewed the preliminary hearing as an actor would a “table read” and didn’t want to demonstrate his presence before necessary. Perhaps a whole different Woods will show up when it’s not rehearsal. If he remains as the first chair prosecutor I sure hope so!
I agree with all you said. I’m not sure if Woods will prosecute but I will sure miss Judge Eddins. He is basic, no nonsense, and fair. I respect him.

Absolutely, positively, not only not a believing Mormon, but not a believer in God. Yes, he wanted people to believe he was a believer, that's how this works. Everyone I have talked to, friends, family, etc., believe it was a charade to get power and fame, and Chad certainly did not believe there was an actual, real Celestial Kingdom. He had to act like a Mormon, of course, for his plans to play out. Other serial killers have done the same thing. He was the mastermind behind at least three murders. What did he get? Look at that smile on his face in the Hawaii wedding photos. Btw, you can get divorced as a Mormon, there are people in my family that have and they're just fine church standing wise. It is complicated and confusing, many people have been taken in by the masks serial killers wear. MOO
Thank you for this! I think it answers a question a lot of us have been grappling with.

Whereas I believe that Chad introduced the idea that the children were already "dead" and to release them they had to be murdered.

Also JJ was originally categorized as 'light' whereas Tylee was noted as 'dark'. Could that have anything to do with the manner of death and why Tylee was treated so egregiously? Alternatively as other have posted, they messed up with Tylee so went an easier route with JJ. Sick to even type this.

So you're saying that Chad was never a true believing Mormon? Yet, he raised his children that way.

I was thinking he was immersed in the faith, and that was the structure for his life. It is how he came off to just about everyone else who has given a statement as to their personal knowledge of Chad, not just me.

I was thinking that for Chad, it was all about exaltation in the Celestial World. I mentioned earlier today that if true that he thought he could not be divorced, he certainly would not think he could murder his wife and maintain his exaltation.

Lori, on the other hand, married outside the church right off the bat, and there are a string of court documents that say there were plenty of people who saw her as anything but a good LDS girl.

Don't get me wrong. I think they have him hook, line, and sinker on the conspiracy to conceal. Just not sure about actually masterminding, committing or ordering anyone's murder. It just seems to me that it would be dumb to tell people he saw Tammy dying young and then murder her, if he was that smart at hiding his true intentions.

But we will see how it all plays out. This is just how the story appears to me as an outsider trying to make the pieces fit. MOO

Remember when Chad interjected on the 21min phone call with MG. He seemed to imply he couldn't believe all these 'conspiracy theories'. Why would he say that, was he too detached from reality to understand why others would question this shocking situation or was he still trying to keep MG 'on-side'. They both have indicated that this whole situation was going to go unnoticed. Why? End of world, earthquakes, the kids had been so isolated that they figured no one would miss them. They are seriously detached, among other things! It just seems they can see the forest from the trees, like they have one mission (or 7) and they don't care about what they leave in their wake. IMO - Too much Kool-aid, otherwise they would have done a better job of covering their tracks.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

A few updates on the Daybell case: - Today is Chad Daybell's 52nd birthday. Should someone on his list of approved visitors go see him, outside food and drink are not allowed to be brought into the jail. - Breakfast this morning was warmed up freezer breakfast meals. Lunch will be pot pies with a sandwich and piece of fruit. Supper is usually TV dinners. - Still no word on the status of Tammy Daybell's autopsy. As her death is part of an active investigation, it's unknown when or if results will be released. - Chad is scheduled to be arraigned next Friday, Aug. 21 where he will plead guilty or not guilty.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

A few updates on the Daybell case: - Today is Chad Daybell's 52nd birthday. Should someone on his list of approved visitors go see him, outside food and drink are not allowed to be brought into the jail. - Breakfast this morning was warmed up freezer breakfast meals. Lunch will be pot pies with a sandwich and piece of fruit. Supper is usually TV dinners. - Still no word on the status of Tammy Daybell's autopsy. As her death is part of an active investigation, it's unknown when or if results will be released. - Chad is scheduled to be arraigned next Friday, Aug. 21 where he will plead guilty or not guilty.

Happiest of birthdays to you Chad! Bahaha. :)

She does not have that "next man on a limb" now (except for Means perhaps).

If she was able to hear that actual prelim video of Chad, and can see the potential for Chad to throw her under the bus (like so many pundits have summized), she is really lost.

I have felt they would stick it out, since they have no body else in their lives. But since the prelim on Chad........ I just wonder........

Her body language towards Means has changed somewhat, so it is entirely possible she is anchoring on him at the moment. He's her "protector" now.

I'm wondering if she's gone full Manson girl. She may be prepared to take the fall if her sacrifice helps CD.

It won't be possible. Alex left the property with his own phone and Chad sent the messages to Tammy after that.

I didn't pick up that Prior was suggesting that it wasn't Chad who sent the texts - he went to town on the agent for not looking for the raccoon.

The satellite images show the dark spot of disturbed ground about 90 minutes after those texts about the pet cemetery. What's he going to do - say someone stole the raccoon's remains from there and swapped them with Tylee's remains?

No chance.

moo

IIRC Prior said something about the analysis not proving who sent the message.

Snipped for focus.

This is a very disturbing thing that has been weighing on me too. I can't help but think of ancient child and virgin sacrifices and burnt offerings to the gods of Moloch and Baal. And then there's that little tidbit others have brought up in past threads about their fellow podcaster and friend JM and a certain horror movie he is associated with and helping on. Very disturbing 'coincidences' and details indeed.
BBM
Yes, all the little tidbits that add up involving "Others" in their circle of friends.
Oh, and that movie JM is associated with-- YIKES !!!

... At one point she is trying to get Tylee to cover something for her, and she calls Tylee over and Tylee says something like "What do you want me to say Mom?". It was like whatever LV wanted her to say, Tylee was forced to agree to it. Tylee probably had been through similar situations before where her Mom asked her to cover for something so Tylee knew the drill. She had to agree with her Mom or there would be wrath later. "Yeah, whatever she just said"...

SBM&BBM for emphasis
This reminded me so much of Letecia Stauch’s “Cousin Itt” interview, when another daughter used to pandering to a narcissistic mother was also called to reinforce her mother’s version of events and replied in an identical manner!
JMO

Regarding DW and MG going with Chad and a realtor to look at a rural property not far from Chad's:

That news came out of nowhere to me. I just cannot see DW and MG having an interest in moving to Rexburg.

I wonder if Chad had proposed to DW an "investment" deal whereby DW purchases a property and builds a home (or moves a modular home onto the property) and whereby Chad and Lori would live as rent-paying tenants?

IIRC Prior said something about the analysis not proving who sent the message.
The cell phone analysis of Tammy's phone?

We know that's usually the case, as a technical argument, but a jury would need something more than conjecture from an attorney to convince them someone else was texting Tammy pretending to be Chad, doing something on their property. As you said earlier, inferences can be drawn by the jury.

his phone,
in his own house,
texting his wife back and forth over the afternoon,
no police report from Tammy or Chad that someone had been in their pet cemetery and fire pit because Chad later denied it was him.

moo

SBM&BBM for emphasis
This reminded me so much of Letecia Stauch’s “Cousin Itt” interview, when another daughter used to pandering to a narcissistic mother was also called to reinforce her mother’s version of events and replied in an identical manner!
JMO
Yes I was wondering if @Hatfield had the two cases mixed up because I don't recall that happening with Tylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77