Green van

Status
Not open for further replies.
but , this job was poured on sunday , and randy little called up the cement company and demanded it be done on sunday , -document , boliver ready mix - owner austin underdal , owner cattlemens truck stop ,
According to the attached 11/18/92 clipping from the News-Leader, "construction" for the new PFI wasn't supposed to begin until December of 1992, well after our three were missing for 6mos. Are you saying the floor/foundation was poured the previous summer but the "building construction" wasn't commenced until the end of that year?

Attachments

• PFI_11_18_92.pdf
    621.2 KB · Views: 9
According to the attached 11/18/92 clipping from the News-Leader, "construction" for the new PFI wasn't supposed to begin until December of 1992, well after our three were missing for 6mos. Are you saying the floor/foundation was poured the previous summer but the "building construction" wasn't commenced until the end of that year?
documented , and done pour was done by boliver ready mix , owned by austin underdahl , owner of the cattlemens truck stop , concrete forms were set by richard kessler austins brother in law , and larry melton, who was seen with sheryl levitt at the cattlemens the 5th , the on site concrete finishers ran by contractor kenny price past employees were glennon paul sweet exicuted by the state , and on site that day of the pour danny dykes brother to ricky / of note randy little and friends spent hours at the cattlemens at the push together coffee tables and he always drove a black jag with a reverse open hood , randy spent hours at all the truck stops meeting trucks , and as we know the cassville dig for the green van was the property of hoods truck stop , co-owner jerry hood

documented , and done pour was done by boliver ready mix , owned by austin underdahl , owner of the cattlemens truck stop , concrete forms were set by richard kessler austins brother in law , and larry melton, who was seen with sheryl levitt at the cattlemens the 5th , the on site concrete finishers ran by contractor kenny price past employees were glennon paul sweet exicuted by the state , and on site that day of the pour danny dykes brother to ricky / of note randy little and friends spent hours at the cattlemens at the push together coffee tables and he always drove a black jag with a reverse open hood , randy spent hours at all the truck stops meeting trucks , and as we know the cassville dig for the green van was the property of hoods truck stop , co-owner jerry hood

You mentioned in another thread, a case with Larry Dyke’s. How is he related? Can you sum up all the connections of ricky dykes again?

You mentioned in another thread, a case with Larry Dyke’s. How is he related? Can you sum up all the connections of ricky dykes again?
no i no longer want to help in the case , , most of the members here are in support of the killers and do all they can to wreck the case ,

no i no longer want to help in the case , , most of the members here are in support of the killers and do all they can to wreck the case ,

I’m assuming this is out of frustration. Based upon what I have read, what you have posted is 1st person information. Is that correct?

i no longer talk to shadows , yes i know the who , the what the when the where , your starting point is accepting that all the missing girls and women were taken by the same group .

i no longer talk to shadows , yes i know the who , the what the when the where , your starting point is accepting that all the missing girls and women were taken by the same group .

Sorry, I did not mean to come off as a shadow. Just someone who has read over the posts here recently.

Last edited:
Putting Suzie behind the wheel where she had control , would be epically dumb as well . People are taught to never go with an abductor . Your chances of survival are significantly reduced . All she had to do was crash the van into a convenience store , another car , House ect .
The suspect / suspects would be revealed & fleeing . Most likely at least some of the Victims would survive , even if they started shooting before running ( assuming armed w a gun )

I’d barrel roll the van off of I-44 before I let someone take me to a remote location . Worst case you don’t survive , and they wouldn’t either . That’s a better alternative then having me long as they want to do whatever with .

Dumb yes, but there have been quite a few cases where a victim was forced to drive a vehicle.

Dumb yes, but there have been quite a few cases where a victim was forced to drive a vehicle.
# van - there are those who say that sheryl is under the new p.f.i. , workers , police , and detectives , even just friends of friends , those in close contact -have said sheryl was put in a blue barrel with a screw on lid , sometime around 4am , at the site as the cement pour commenced at dawn . suzy would have seen this and known her fate was sealed . as we were not there we can only , surmise that we can find no trace of sheryl past the first morning , and the cement pour did take place , and the cement as it was being finished did burp , and crack . PLUS - PLEASE do not forget that the webster county dig was at serial killer franciss robbs , an employee of P.F.I.

# van - there are those who say that sheryl is under the new p.f.i. , workers , police , and detectives , even just friends of friends , those in close contact -have said sheryl was put in a blue barrel with a screw on lid , sometime around 4am , at the site as the cement pour commenced at dawn . suzy would have seen this and known her fate was sealed . as we were not there we can only , surmise that we can find no trace of sheryl past the first morning , and the cement pour did take place , and the cement as it was being finished did burp , and crack . PLUS - PLEASE do not forget that the webster county dig was at serial killer franciss robbs , an employee of P.F.I.

So what happened to Suzie and Stacy?

So what happened to Suzie and Stacy?
#bodies -follow garrisons statement , per the newsleader article , the police already knew some if this , so he provided information unknown to the public , but information not acted on quickly , is outdated soon . so in answer to that question , they endured the party on the 3rd night , only to end up in the shooting gallery , ( where you go to get high ), and since the actors are on here , with multiple screen names , ( texico- double doors - 3 hallways ) , yes we did find it

we have found a boy , that fits the age - but can not determine the mother , for some years we have known ,he could be angela hammonds , or stacy's ,

we have found a boy , that fits the age - but can not determine the mother , for some years we have known ,he could be angela hammonds , or stacy's ,
That would be an interesting wrinkle. Given the availability of DNA testing have the boy and the respective families been approached for testing?

That would be an interesting wrinkle. Given the availability of DNA testing have the boy and the respective families been approached for testing?
no , i found the kid by accident , and theres not a chance in hell , ones not involved .mrs, mccall shows zero interest is the case , 30 minutes on the radio once a year , and presents the sound effects of we know nothing , nobody can be the ignorant , as for mr mccall , must be a difference in manlyness , cause i would have some suspects in the woods , being prepped for bear food .

Did you forward this information to the SPD?

I have always believed that it was Suzie who the porch lady saw driving the green van in her neighbors driveway because I think she was trying to get attention , perhaps she had not worked the nerve up to drive the van into a ditch or into a store front in order to get help ....I am sure that Suzie or Sherrill would have done as they were told to protect the other one ...Stacy on the other hand , had she been driving , would have been more likely to have driven the van into a ditch or store to get attention ....

Did you forward this information to the SPD?
no , if the bastards , the law -are to stupid to open the crypt , at 2750 west olive even when the sheriff and 2 detectives are standing there as the son says dad says those loose c---ts are down there

I have always believed that it was Suzie who the porch lady saw driving the green van in her neighbors driveway because I think she was trying to get attention , perhaps she had not worked the nerve up to drive the van into a ditch or into a store front in order to get help ....I am sure that Suzie or Sherrill would have done as they were told to protect the other one ...Stacy on the other hand , had she been driving , would have been more likely to have driven the van into a ditch or store to get attention ....
# van - there were secrets left hidden about the van , so that when the correct one was found , detectives would know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks