The British Royal Family #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't think of another time when an Olympic medalist presented a medal to their own child:

Princess-Anne-and-Zara-Tindall-2601042.jpg

Princess Anne and Zara Tindall: 6 photos that show their special mother-daughter bond

I had to look it up, because I believed it too, but it isn't so.
Anne never won a medal at the Olympics.

H.R.H. PRINCESS ANNE - Olympic Equestrian / Eventing | Great Britain

They probably won’t be revealing the address of their new home.
News of Meghan and Harry's departure from Los Angeles comes just weeks after they filed a complaint against photographers who allegedly used long lenses and deployed drones to capture images of them and their son inside of their home.

You can easily buy a nice home in Santa Barbara for $2.5 million so who needs their father-in-law’s help? :eek: <cough>

The Queen releases heartbreaking statement following Stonehaven train crash, which killed three people

Buckingham Palace has released a heartbreaking message written by the Queen following a train crash in Aberdeenshire on Wednesday.

Following the tragic news, the Queen's message read: "It was with great sadness that I heard of the train derailment earlier today in Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire.

"The Duke of Edinburgh, and entire Royal Family, join me in sending our thoughts and prayers to the families of those who have died and those who have been injured. Our thanks go out to the emergency services for their response and dedication."

Hmmm not sure I’m believing all of this but it doesn’t really matter how it was obtained - I’m not finding a deed though ..
“The source stressed: “Meghan and Harry finally feel like they are on their own, and it feels great. They bought this house without help from his family, they aren’t using it on loan from a friend as they had before. It’s truly theirs and they can’t wait to make it a home.”
JMO

So this week a 30-something couple with a growing family have bought a nice house, where they wanted, seemingly with their own money. Oh, and one of them apparently made some friends along the way.

And this is news, why?

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The Crown: Jonathan Pryce will play Prince Philip in final series of Netflix drama

Jonathan Pryce has signed up to play Prince Philip in the fifth and final series of The Crown.

The 73-year-old admitted that taking on the role of the Duke of Edinburgh in the royal Netflix drama was a "daunting prospect".

The role of Prince Philip has previously been played by Tobias Menzies and Doctor Who star Matt Smith.

skynews-jonathan-pryce-bafta_5066471.jpg

Image:Jonathan Pryce has played kings, a cardinal and a Pope - now he will play a prince

Please stop posting opinion articles.

Stick to news via MSM and other approved sources. If it's not news, we don't care what some random individual has to say about PH, MM, or other members of the BRF.

Form your own opinion based on news, not someone else's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels