FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI earlier had shown a photo of her exiting a Cracker Barrel in Vero Beach the day before arriving in Hollywood. She was dressed nice and taking her son to a nice place to eat. Doesn't appear to me that is something someone would do if there was a heavy use of drugs. This is just a heartbreaking case.

TBH, SR may not have made this up. Some nut job who has his # may have sent him that text impersonating FBI. Perhaps it was SR himself, who knows. Regardless, i’d be willing to bet money on it not being FBI. MOO.

Leila Cavett: FBI releases last known photos of missing mom whose toddler was found wandering alone in Florida
On Thursday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation released additional images of missing mother, Leila Cavett, who mysteriously disappeared last month.

Meanwhile, the FBI announced that they believe whoever is responsible for Cavett’s disappearance is likely still in the area.

“We believe some people who are familiar with the circumstances surrounding Leila’s disappearance remain in our community, while some have left the area,” FBI Special Agent in Charge George L. Piro said. “For those who have already been interviewed, we thank you for your cooperation, as we may be asking for your help again.”

Hi all! Long time lurker...

I notice the FBI didn’t release any photos of the said black car (according to SR) that was also “suppose” to be on video.
I get the impression there is plenty the FBI isn't talking about. Hopefully that means that soon there will be some new information. Nothing makes sense to me right now as far as this investigation is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708