WEBSLEUTHS Merch

Is this the same supplier that DNA doe project uses? Because I ordered three items from ddp and the quality was garbage. Reviews aren't great for teespring. I would love to get WS merchandise but only if the quality is there. Now, whoever makes NCMEC merchandise has excellent quality and is worth the price.

Is this the same supplier that DNA doe project uses? Because I ordered three items from ddp and the quality was garbage. Reviews aren't great for teespring. I would love to get WS merchandise but only if the quality is there. Now, whoever makes NCMEC merchandise has excellent quality and is worth the price.
I’ve heard nothing but good things so far from people that have received their merch. Personally, I’m happy with the quality of the items I’ve received.

FYI here is a link to their “30 day make it right” policy:

Returns and Cancellations

Dennis The Skunk Products from Websleuths.com Merch Store | Teespring

560.jpg
560.jpg

View attachment 260362 View attachment 260363

New paint spatter tee arrived today! Woot! I think I’ll exchange the medium for a small. The all over print tees seem to run a bit large.
FYI I emailed them about exchanging for size, and they shipped a new one out and recommended donating the other one to charity. Great customer service experience!

The price of the blanket has been reduced to $43.99. $56.99 or whatever it was, was just too expensive IMO. Use code DENNIS10 for an additional 10% off your order

Have you received your merch? Why not post some photos here?

TeeSpring is having a 20% off sale today only. Use promo code 100K at checkout to get 20% off merch until 11:59pm PT tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back