OR OR - Michael Bryson, 27, wandered away from friends @ campground party, Cottage Grove, 5 Aug 2020

No new clues in search for missing 27 year old, sheriff's office says

Search and Rescue Coordinator Tim Chase said the sheriff's office still hopes someone will call to say they saw someone fitting Bryson's description around the time he went missing. Search efforts so far have been unsuccessful, Chase said.

"Right now we're just responding to clues or any kind of new information," Chase said. "It's unfortunate, but we're still waiting on some new clues."

Chase said searchers were in the area with dogs Tuesday and likely will return to search the area again later this week.

LETS FIND MICHAEL BRYSON! Public Group | Facebook

Michael’s mom shared a post thanking everyone who has contributed to searching for her son. She also shared her thoughts on what she feels may be circumstances around Michael’s disappearance.

I feel for his parents. No one should have to go through such a nightmare.

Why do those who know what happened to a missing person often hide it? Hiding that information is one of the very worst things a human can do. People can always anonymously reach out to law enforcement.

I’m not sure exactly what type of party it was and I agree it would be helpful to know.
Just by reading on the find fb page, I got the feeling it was quite large (a lot of people), and I have seen it described as a rave. But I haven’t seen anything that describes exactly what the environment was like, the people there, etc

I’m not sure exactly what type of party it was and I agree it would be helpful to know.
Just by reading on the find fb page, I got the feeling it was quite large (a lot of people), and I have seen it described as a rave. But I haven’t seen anything that describes exactly what the environment was like, the people there, etc
Party of mostly people in the 20-30yrs old range, a park worker cleaning person said appox 65-80 people most people using alcohol and hallucinogenic drugs

Party of mostly people in the 20-30yrs old range, a park worker cleaning person said appox 65-80 people most people using alcohol and hallucinogenic drugs
That is not good. I worked voluntary SAR years ago on a case of a young woman, who under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs while camping took off all her clothes (it was NOT a warm night) and left camp with no supplies on a "spiritual quest". Despite extensive and widespread searches, her body was never found. Praying for this young man's family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back