Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google gives the walking distance from the school to Kyron's home as approximately 3 miles, with the walking time as approximately 1 hour. It would not be an easy walk.

RSBBM

Not only not an easy walk, but a downright dangerous walk. There is almost no shoulder on Skyline or Cornelius Pass Rd. There's lots of elevation changes on both roads too. And Cornelius Pass has several tight hairpin turns.

If I was driving on either of those roads and saw a little kid walking on the minimal shoulder I would seriously be tempted to stop and ask if they needed help or a phone to call a parent.

snipped Also, and I apologize for being repetitious, but with thanks to Terri, we know she failed when the questions became centered around "her involvement with taking Kyron from school that day". Law enforcement has the metadata file for the image of Kyron standing in front of his science fair project, and they probably had it at the time of all three polys. They already knew all her statements about when she last saw Kyron were lies--including touring the science fair projects after she took the picture; returning books Kyron had borrowed from the library after she took the picture; visiting Kyron's 1st grade teacher after she took the picture; the "game" she played letting Kyron "race" her to his homeroom using the front steps after the 8:45 am bell sounded after she took the picture; the "vision" she had of the back of Kyron's head at his classroom door as she stood at the steps by the south side entrance after she took the picture. All lies. And that was just the tip of the iceberg. They knew something was seriously wrong with her depiction of the events leading up to Kyron's disappearance; but they continued to give her chance, after chance, after chance to clear herself. snipped
Great post. Please explain how the metadata from her phone informs lies she told about moving around the school later that morning. Thanks.

Great post. Please explain how the metadata from her phone informs lies she told about moving around the school later that morning. Thanks.
I'm not certain what you would like me to explain. That comment is about 4-months old and was carried over to this "new" thread by a moderator. Maybe try reviewing the previous thread--I'm sure you will find further discussion, including links, only a few pages back from the end of the thread.

However, if I'm understanding you correctly, my answer is simply the time.

She took the picture between 8:44am and 8:45am; she left the school between 8:45am and 8:55am. She has told us she has a receipt showing she purchased something and went through the cash at the 1st Fred Meyer at 9:12am. Google says it's a 9-minute drive, and the locals say there was construction in the area at that time.

So, if she took the photo minutes before she left the school, when do you think she had time to tour other classrooms plus the gymnasium; return books to the library; visit Kyron's 1st grade teacher; and play a little game with Kyron to see who could get to his classroom first?

Because until recently, the story always was that she took the picture first, then spent all this time with Kyron, then had a vision of the back of his head as he was returning to his classroom.

And if she did all that good mommy stuff first, then the last time she saw him would not have been the back of his head entering his classroom; nor would it have been from the steps at the south side entrance; or half-way down the hallway. (She has said all three at various times; plus her "vision" statement comes from the People Magazine interview).

It should have been standing in his classroom in front of his science project when the bell rang at 8:45am.

Unless, of course, all three of them left the school together; and there is another time and another place that none of us are privy too.

All of the above is simply my opinion.

Last edited:
Oh I sooo hope you guys are right ! Not a day has gone by since the day Kyron vanished that I don't think about him and his whereabouts. I know way more than I ever thought possible about TMH. Makes me ill , but when this case finally breaks I absolutely want to Know where the rotten #$&$ is ! And maybe DD can go down with her :) Thanks to all of you for updating ! Much appreciated MOO
I know I am really behind, but who is DD and DDS?

IIRC, something about possibly a person was self-employed while claiming unemployment benefits from a state??? At least publicly attributed to that sort of thing. Perhaps, hypothetically, MOO and all that, AFAIK.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Spoilers don't pertain to someone's real life tragedy. If someone think so, then they're not one to lecture someone on human decency, let alone common courtesy.

Spoilers have nothing to do with the CONTENT of a book,movie or tv show. There's nothing about a spoiler that's disrespectful to anyone's real life tragedy. In most other forums it's just done and it isn't controversial because it's a common courtesy to others who have busy lives. Quite frankly your post is mean and offensive.... accusing someone of not being a decent person because she is extremely busy. I work in healthcare, and I haven't had the time or mental room for reading in the last 6 months. The pandemic has brought tremendous pressure to many of us in the medical community, and we are all working a lot. You are way out of line.

Last edited:
RSBBM

Not only not an easy walk, but a downright dangerous walk. There is almost no shoulder on Skyline or Cornelius Pass Rd. There's lots of elevation changes on both roads too. And Cornelius Pass has several tight hairpin turns.

If I was driving on either of those roads and saw a little kid walking on the minimal shoulder I would seriously be tempted to stop and ask if they needed help or a phone to call a parent.
Yes. Or just flat out call 911 and stick with him until he got into safe hands and let a sheriff sort out if he was running away.
MOO he was never anywhere where a good Samaritan could see and help him.

Spoilers have nothing to do with the CONTENT of a book,movie or tv show. There's nothing about a spoiler that's disrespectful to anyone's real life tragedy. In most other forums it's just done and it isn't controversial because it's a common courtesy to others who have busy lives. Quite frankly your post is mean and offensive.... accusing someone of not being a decent person because she is extremely busy. I work in healthcare, and I haven't had the time or mental room for reading in the last 6 months. The pandemic has brought tremendous pressure to many of us in the medical community, and we are all working a lot. You are way out of line.

Sorry, spoilers have everything to do with content.

Content definition: the things that are held or included in something.

Spoilers definition in this context: "A spoiler is an element of a disseminated summary or description of any piece of fiction that reveals any plot elements. Typically, the details of the conclusion of the plot, including the climax and ending, are especially regarded as spoiler material."

You're way out of line by comparing a NON FICTION book about a little boy's tragedy to works of fiction, which I find mean and offensive. So, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong