SUSPECT: Jonathan David Drew

Thank you! Here's the one I found, not very clear. Strange that there are so few...

Attachments

• IMG_5174.PNG
    IMG_5174.PNG
    134.7 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: DD8
There was allegedly a purple Neon that may have been a witness to Jessica Cain's abduction. Does anyone know if they ever figured out who that person was and if they actually did see anything?

Reactions: DD8
Coming up on one year since Drew's death (Jan. 12th) and still as many mysteries as ever...

I remember all the media coverage. Drew slo-mo perp walking on television for a week. That Tina Flood was young, white, and attractive as it was then, is still true today just added to the attention. Now add the fact that he lived on caulder rd!? Total chaos! Alot of people in law enforcement including the district attorney's office were trying to make a career off this case. I heard rumors that years later a retired LC detective was working on a book.
It has been assumed that Drew had a partner, evidence presented at trial as fact except....
[One day after Drew's arrest LC police took stamper into custody he was visibly shocked and saddened by what happened but also was very combative with the line of questioning and voluntarily offered to take a lie detector and DNA test at one point laughing at the detectives when he was accused of sexual assault and kidnapping. Irrefutable evidence to the contrary was confirmed. The interview was terminated and he was released. ]
Drew was still considered a person of interest in the disappearance of Jessica McCain and Laura Smothers after his conviction because Texas Rangers were still looking for some possible connections in 2011-2012 but nothing came of it. When he relocated to Austin he did it very suddenly abandoning his business with customers cars still locked inside and didn't tell anyone he was leaving including his family. I know one of the women from Austin was a credible witness that they were locked in a motel bathroom smoking crack when he tried to force her to perform oral sex. She loudly refused striking him yelling to open the door causing attention and then quickly exited the motel. I hope Drew's death has given Tina's family and friends some measure of satisfaction. I hope Mrs. Drew finds peace.

Sadly, I discovered that Drew didn't come alone to that lounge in Seabrook that Sunday after Thanksgiving. He told me that he stayed in the back shooting pool while drew borrowed money to get drunk gravitating towards the party for Tina. That at closing time they were sitting together, friendly. There was an after party at the Hilton and the both of them were invited. Before he tells me what happened next he says it has haunted him because. He noticed that they all rode in one minivan and and that the girl driving was so intoxicated that twice she tried to put the key in the door and twice she dropped them on the ground while almost falling over. The rest were just as drunk and gladly accepted his offer to drive. Drew offered to give Tina a ride along with a friend of hers who called the police after he speed off, with her yelling stop! She would still be alive. he said, No question about it.......

Hello! I am Tina flood niece. I was never able to meet her, considering … yah … but I will say it does kinda make me happy y’all are still talking about her and keeping her case and many others alive. I don’t have many pictures of her but here is one.

Attachments

• 148D5322-3692-40DE-9619-4C05C319E282.png
    148D5322-3692-40DE-9619-4C05C319E282.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 16
Here’s another picture. I wish I had others I’ve been trying to track down some of her friends to get others but I haven’t gotten far

Attachments

• 2EE86FCA-3B32-4E13-8EBE-EFA487F3D904.png
    2EE86FCA-3B32-4E13-8EBE-EFA487F3D904.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 16
Do you have any info on how he died? I can't seem to find anything.

He died of a respiratory illness and organ failure. It was within months of Covid19 officially being found in the US and from the symptoms he had, I would bet it was probably Covid.

I was digging through the evidence filed in an appeal from Drew in 2013. Included is a letter of resignation from a Charles Canniff to the Universities Space Research Association at the Lunar and Planetary Institute. There is also a contract where he sells a property that seems to be either a lot for a trailer or the lot and the trailer to a Leonardo Campos.

Does anyone know anything about any of this? Are these names familiar to anyone? The address of the property is 10110 Olentangy. I can scan and upload the documents if necessary.

Well that is some odd timing. I came to post the one I have.

I cannot find pics of Tina at all. I would like to see a memorial page for
Hello! I am Tina flood niece. I was never able to meet her, considering … yah … but I will say it does kinda make me happy y’all are still talking about her and keeping her case and many others alive. I don’t have many pictures of her but here is one.
Faith I haven't seen you since you were little. I am Tina's friend Leslie and was there that night at the bar and testified at the trial. I miss Tina, Memaw AND Grandpa so much! I am overjoyed to know Jonathan David Drew is dead. Where is he buried? I have many pictures I am willing to share with you Faith if you want them.

Here’s another picture. I wish I had others I’ve been trying to track down some of her friends to get others but I haven’t gotten far
Faith this is Leslie your Mom Kathy or Dad Jody may remember me, I can help provide pics.

Where is Jonathan David Drew buried?
I remember all the media coverage. Drew slo-mo perp walking on television for a week. That Tina Flood was young, white, and attractive as it was then, is still true today just added to the attention. Now add the fact that he lived on caulder rd!? Total chaos! Alot of people in law enforcement including the district attorney's office were trying to make a career off this case. I heard rumors that years later a retired LC detective was working on a book.
It has been assumed that Drew had a partner, evidence presented at trial as fact except....
[One day after Drew's arrest LC police took stamper into custody he was visibly shocked and saddened by what happened but also was very combative with the line of questioning and voluntarily offered to take a lie detector and DNA test at one point laughing at the detectives when he was accused of sexual assault and kidnapping. Irrefutable evidence to the contrary was confirmed. The interview was terminated and he was released. ]
Drew was still considered a person of interest in the disappearance of Jessica McCain and Laura Smothers after his conviction because Texas Rangers were still looking for some possible connections in 2011-2012 but nothing came of it. When he relocated to Austin he did it very suddenly abandoning his business with customers cars still locked inside and didn't tell anyone he was leaving including his family. I know one of the women from Austin was a credible witness that they were locked in a motel bathroom smoking crack when he tried to force her to perform oral sex. She loudly refused striking him yelling to open the door causing attention and then quickly exited the motel. I hope Drew's death has given Tina's family and friends some measure of satisfaction. I hope Mrs. Drew finds peace.

Sadly, I discovered that Drew didn't come alone to that lounge in Seabrook that Sunday after Thanksgiving. He told me that he stayed in the back shooting pool while drew borrowed money to get drunk gravitating towards the party for Tina. That at closing time they were sitting together, friendly. There was an after party at the Hilton and the both of them were invited. Before he tells me what happened next he says it has haunted him because. He noticed that they all rode in one minivan and and that the girl driving was so intoxicated that twice she tried to put the key in the door and twice she dropped them on the ground while almost falling over. The rest were just as drunk and gladly accepted his offer to drive. Drew offered to give Tina a ride along with a friend of hers who called the police after he speed off, with her yelling stop! She would still be alive. he said, No question about it.......
I provided the photos that proved Stamper was at the bar that night

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress