FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you are down in Florida, if you are nearby do you think you might be able to locate almost exactly where he took the pictures? Would be interested to know if it is an isolated area where they might have parked their vehicles to sleep. Of course the thing is he was googling trash pickup at 12:01am and chloroform at 1:45am and would have been at Racetrac for that for WIFI which begs the question were his google inquiries "before or after" he did whatever with Leila? JMO. So the window of opportunity narrows to either 10:31pm - midnight or 1:46am until 8:30am
Probably not. FL is a huge state. Even West Lake Park in Hollywood is huge. Most parks here are gated, someone locks them up at night, so unless you're a registered camper if they have to facilities, you're not overnighting there. The pics look like West Lake because nearby are houses with docks. One part of West Lake is on a narrow strip of intracoastal and it is a stone's throw to A1A, there are a lot of tiki type businesses just across the park.

People living in cars seem to choose big 24-hour type businesses with large parking lots to overnight, like a Walmart. I see them a lot in these kind of places. I think they were somewhere like this instead of a park. MOO.

Yes. Same here. It's obvious he's involved.
They needed to get him off the street no matter what tho. He seemed a bit cray cray. jmo
I don't disagree with that statement - but I'm also thinking; if they locked up everyone that "seemed a bit cray cray", we'd need to quadruple (at least?) the number of jails we have. ...on the up-side of that though, I wouldn't have to deal with nearly so many annoying neighbors if they started cracking down on that! :)

Probably not. FL is a huge state. Even West Lake Park in Hollywood is huge. Most parks here are gated, someone locks them up at night, so unless you're a registered camper if they have to facilities, you're not overnighting there. The pics look like West Lake because nearby are houses with docks. One part of West Lake is on a narrow strip of intracoastal and it is a stone's throw to A1A, there are a lot of tiki type businesses just across the park.

People living in cars seem to choose big 24-hour type businesses with large parking lots to overnight, like a Walmart. I see them a lot in these kind of places. I think they were somewhere like this instead of a park. MOO.

The issue is that if they were in the parking lot of a 24 hour business whatever happened would have been on camera and the FBI would have had a straight shot at a (fill in the blank - murder, human trafficking) arrest. But they don't or it would have already happened. The arrest warrant states that the driver's side window of the truck was broken, the rearview mirror was missing and the sun shade on the driver's side was bent. All of these items had been intact when Leila's truck was first photographed in the area. This indicates some kind of violent struggle. IMO the evidence appears to indicate that Leila locked herself in that truck and he broke the window and unlocked the door and dragged her from then truck which is how the rearview mirror got broken off and the sun shade was bent. If it happened at Racetrac or Walmart, I would think this would have been caught on camera. JMO.

Can you verify if this is the West Lake you are thinking of: WEST LAKE PARK | Hollywood, FL 33019

Yes. Same here. It's obvious he's involved.
They needed to get him off the street no matter what tho. He seemed a bit cray cray. jmo
A bit? He was unravelling by the minute when you consider all the posts he made directed at the public and to the FBI. Becoming more unhinged with every video. I've never seen anything like it. He was like Letecia Stauch on drugs.

I don't disagree with that statement - but I'm also thinking; if they locked up everyone that "seemed a bit cray cray", we'd need to quadruple (at least?) the number of jails we have. ...on the up-side of that though, I wouldn't have to deal with nearly so many annoying neighbors if they started cracking down on that! :)
No, only lock up the cray cray people who were last to see a woman before she went missing and whose vehicle was seen in the location that her child was deserted in.

Updated documents

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1597874166377.jpg
    FB_IMG_1597874166377.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 238
  • FB_IMG_1597874156827.jpg
    FB_IMG_1597874156827.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 240
  • FB_IMG_1597874166377.jpg
    FB_IMG_1597874166377.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 245
  • FB_IMG_1597874160385.jpg
    FB_IMG_1597874160385.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 246
  • FB_IMG_1597874169020.jpg
    FB_IMG_1597874169020.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 245
  • FB_IMG_1597874147566.jpg
    FB_IMG_1597874147566.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 238
  • FB_IMG_1597874152155.jpg
    FB_IMG_1597874152155.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 244
  • FB_IMG_1597874100894.jpg
    FB_IMG_1597874100894.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 188
The issue is that if they were in the parking lot of a 24 hour business whatever happened would have been on camera and the FBI would have had a straight shot at a (fill in the blank - murder, human trafficking) arrest. But they don't or it would have already happened. The arrest warrant states that the driver's side window of the truck was broken, the rearview mirror was missing and the sun shade on the driver's side was bent. All of these items had been intact when Leila's truck was first photographed in the area. This indicates some kind of violent struggle. IMO the evidence appears to indicate that Leila locked herself in that truck and he broke the window and unlocked the door and dragged her from then truck which is how the rearview mirror got broken off and the sun shade was bent. If it happened at Racetrac or Walmart, I would think this would have been caught on camera. JMO.

Can you verify if this is the West Lake you are thinking of: WEST LAKE PARK | Hollywood, FL 33019
I didn't realize the rear view mirror was missing. I remember that the visor was bent out of position but I didn't know the mirror was completely broken off. Leila must have fought with all her strength for her life.

I don't think there was any kind of struggle at the Walmart parking lot either. I think they went somewhere secluded, like the beach. That would explain why Kam had sand in his diaper. Imo

I agree. This case feels very dark and evil. Really wonder if there is connection to Satanism and the "grand climax" on July 27th. Just too coincidental if it didn't play into it somehow. I don't know... I really think its a possibility. Stranger things have happened...
I wonder because of this if he has her locked up or chained up somewhere nd he had planned to kill herat a later date. I just REALLY want her alive.

A bit? He was unravelling by the minute when you consider all the posts he made directed at the public and to the FBI. Becoming more unhinged with every video. I've never seen anything like it. He was like Letecia Stauch on drugs.
And I thought LS was crazy with her cousin IT interview and her crazy FB posts, LOL
Yes, exactly a great description of him.

By the way. Its just my gut feeling that he either a. Offered her a job, even maybe just something like since you have a truck, come down here and I will pay you $xxxx for the weekend to help me get/ move (blank). Or b. She paid $xxxx amount and he says he really needs a truck like that and is willing to pay her more than she paid or maybe will swap for his nicer vehicle, which could be why she was driving his car. I think he lured her down with a promise of money but had all intentions of harming her. For whatever gain he was after

Indigent, huh? I thought he was a wealthy witch doctor, ready to spread his talents and wealth with others! How was he so quickly declared indigent? Mmmhhhmmm. Scrub.
Yeah - he thumbs his nose at the FBI, a government agency, because they are looking at him as a possible suspect and now in front of a court of law, he declares himself indigent so he can use taxpayer money to pay for a defense for his evil self. And with his prior offenses, he’s more than used his share. IMO

Is his car being parked at the apartments circumstantial evidence on the kidnapping? Do you think he was seen with Kam alone either on CCTV at Walmart/RaceTrac or by an eyewitness?

Is his car being parked at the apartments circumstantial evidence on the kidnapping? Do you think he was seen with Kam alone either on CCTV at Walmart/RaceTrac or by an eyewitness?
Yes, it's circumstantial evidence on the kidnapping. However it's compelling circumstantial evidence. I doubt he was seen alone with Kam on video, but who wouldn't think he was the one who dropped him off, when his car was at the apartments, verified and coordinated with his phone location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member