Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must be confident she's in that area. They seem to always go back there.

I hope the investigators' confidence is based on their thorough knowledge of JS' abilities and the resources available to him the weekend he kidnapped Linda Stoltzfoos. I have been worried about the access he may have had through his work to more secretive and complete methods of disposal than simply concealing or burying remains in the woods. His desecration of an innocent person is terrible enough to contemplate even without the awful feeling that she may never be found, and that he might be able to keep his secret forever from those who love Linda. :(

"We have reason to believe that Justo Smoker was operating his vehicle within this area in the last couple days prior to and after the incident occurred," Trooper Kevin Kochka said.

I am wondering how specific the information is that places JS's car in that area? Cell phone triangulation or vehicle GPS? It's a big area. If the data was a bit more specific, it would make it tons easier to narrow the search area.

I agree. They literally must look at every inch of ground, and as I think you previously stated, watch for signs of ground disruption. I hope they have several cadaver dogs planned for this search. The dogs are going to be essential in trying to locate Linda. I cannot imagine what it's going to be like... literally like hunting a needle in a haystack. I personally believe she is concealed in some way whether by dirt or water. If he spent time in this area PRIOR to her kidnapping, IMO, he was preparing an area to hide his victim.

They must be confident she's in that area. They seem to always go back there.
I'm wondering if they are going back to the area now hoping to notice a difference in the weeds or ground cover. Flying drones over open fields or grass areas would be of great value with what I am about to suggest. Our dog was ill with cancer and had to be euthanized in Jan. 2019. The ground was soft enough and we buried her in a plywood box with 3 feet of dirt on top and put the sod back over the grave. Not until late spring did we notice a change in the color of green grass over her grave. She had clearly fertilized it and the perfect square of her burial site was visible. Several months later the grass color returned to a normal color and matched the surrounding grass. Now you'd never know she is there. I'm sorry this is graphic but it is what happens in nature and it may help them spot the place where Linda is hidden.

Locals. Somewhere near Elverson there is a closed and abandoned campground. Might even be closer to Geigertown. I have misplaced my directions to it. It is heavily wooded, there is a small lake in it and a number of dirt roads. I have been in there a couple of times. Wonder if JS knew about it. If one of you remembers where it is, PM me or post it here.

There’s Hopewell Lake/Cabins at French Creek. I feel like there was a campground off of 23 (ridge rd) between Warwick & Elverson. Maybe near Elverson Gun club. It’s been about 20-25 years since I’ve been out that far west of the city. I used to fish a few areas around French Creek off of 100, South of 23. I’ll take a look at google maps and seen if I can remember anything.

Last edited:
I will be praying strongly for the searchers, LE, and first responders for this weekend's search. I hope they have good weather and some Divine help to lead them to this precious young lady who needs to come home to her family.
Praying that today is the day Linda is found, weather should be good although most likely hot. Also praying for her family and all the searchers and those out supporting them today. Please bring our Linda home!

Locals. Somewhere near Elverson there is a closed and abandoned campground. Might even be closer to Geigertown. I have misplaced my directions to it. It is heavily wooded, there is a small lake in it and a number of dirt roads. I have been in there a couple of times. Wonder if JS knew about it. If one of you remembers where it is, PM me or post it here.

Warwick Woods, Trythall Rd.?

Lancaster DA

@Lancaster_DA

·
Today’s search detail began around 7 a.m. and ended around 6 p.m. Linda was not located. We thank the many searchers for their efforts today. The investigation is ongoing and all remain committed to doing everything we can to bring Linda home.

Thoughts with Linda and her family x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member