FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this a few days ago but now posting again as it is being discussed. Here is the garbage collection schedule for Hollywood Fl - https://www.hollywoodfl.org/Documen...ecycling-and-Commingled-Collection-Map?bidId=

I believe (correct me if I’m wrong) that the blue area is where the RaceTrac is located, so the garbage would have been collected on Saturday, the day LC arrived. Therefore whatever SR dumped in there wouldn’t have been collected until the following Wednesday.

In SR's rants/posts did he mention that someone called him a killer/ pedophile? He also mentioned making K a god? Could he have possibly knocked LC out to get to K and she was the one who called him that? Sometimes partial truths come out in lies. moo

I am sure I read an article or saw a news clip that said Leila stopped at the Cracker Barrel on the way down. I am not sure of what was reported verbatim, but the wording left me thinking she had not encountered or was with anyone at that point. Where did she stay that night? It was not stated from what I remember. She could have slept in her truck. At that point driving from Ga. she must have been on the road for quite a few hours. Vero is a 2 hour drive to Hollywood from there. Maybe someone else can chime in, if they remember hearing "she stopped at the Vero Beach Cracker Barrel on her way down".
That's where the picture of Leila wearing the flowered pants that they found in the dumpster comes from. Kam is in the picture with her at the very left.

Attachments

• Leila July 24, 2020.png
    Leila July 24, 2020.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
200806162442-leila-cavett-missing-georgia-woman-florida-toddler-large-169.jpg

Click on the photo for an enlarged version
Missing Georgia woman: FBI now helping in the search for the woman whose toddler was found alone in a Florida parking lot - CNN

—————————————————
Leila’s a beautiful girl. Her smile is kind and her eyes are bright. The latest news brings pain to her family and friends and those of us who were holding on for the best outcome. Now, my only hope is the person or persons responsible for her disappearance are brought to justice. I thought her photo should be front and center to honor her. -Gatherer

SBM

—————————————————
Leila’s a beautiful girl. Her smile is kind and her eyes are bright. The latest news brings pain to her family and friends and those of us who were holding on for the best outcome.

Gatherer

So i looked for the latest news and didn't see any reason to not be holding on for the best outcome, however improbable, but that's more because of the time passed in general. Have i missed something ?

I am sure I read an article or saw a news clip that said Leila stopped at the Cracker Barrel on the way down. I am not sure of what was reported verbatim, but the wording left me thinking she had not encountered or was with anyone at that point. Where did she stay that night? It was not stated from what I remember. She could have slept in her truck. At that point driving from Ga. she must have been on the road for quite a few hours. Vero is a 2 hour drive to Hollywood from there. Maybe someone else can chime in, if they remember hearing "she stopped at the Vero Beach Cracker Barrel on her way down".

FBI officials said Cavett, who had previously been living in Georgia, came down to Florida on July 24th, with a photo showing her at a Cracker Barrel in Vero Beach near Interstate 95 that day.

I've just been looking at where Leila's truck was found at Walmart - SR posted an image of his car being searched with what appears to be Leila's truck in the background, there is a building in the picture - from the blue on the picture (shutters/or shades things?) it looks like it could be opposite EyeLab? That looks to be the furthest point of Walmart car park - that's a good distance from Racetrac - how many camera's would they have covering that entire space?

Magnetic Kundalini

At the start of the video when LC drives into the carpark in her truck, She stops and it appears that the car is SR Lexus (next to black car)
If you notice at the 0:48 mark they show the Lexus leaving and the same red car (parked facing out) is still there . I wonder if this is when they first met up?
Also at the 0:38 mark someone is behind her as she enters the store, is it SR? Is that why they pause the video?
Sorry if this has already been discussed. Still trying to catch up.
All of the above MOO

Doesn't seem like him to me, but weird thing is, they blacked out the other people's heads in the shot, not his. So is he another poi ?
And if it is him, where's Kam?

I've just been looking at where Leila's truck was found at Walmart - SR posted an image of his car being searched with what appears to be Leila's truck in the background, there is a building in the picture - from the blue on the picture (shutters/or shades things?) it looks like it could be opposite EyeLab? That looks to be the furthest point of Walmart car park - that's a good distance from Racetrac - how many camera's would they have covering that entire space?

Magnetic Kundalini
You might want to give EyeLab a call and ask about the security cameras.

I was wondering the same. Are those blue tarps?

I think they are blue tarps too. Depending on how long LC planned to be in Florida and also depending on her and Kamdyn's current living arrangements, the tarps could just be covering all their worldly possessions. If that's the case, it's sad to me that everything they have can fit in the bed of a pick up truck. She did want an SUV which would keep all their stuff out of the elements but somehow she ended up with the truck and had to make do. At the time of this video, I don't think there was anything nefarious going on that would need to be hidden with tarps, BUT I do believe those tarps were used after LC and Kam's stuff was thrown in the dumpster. If the police don't already have the tarps, I think if they can find them, sadly, they will find Leila.

And just jumping off my mention of the dumpster... I used to work for a waste management company and my best friend still does so I have some knowledge of how that type of company works. Dumpsters are handled by the commercial department and do not follow normal garbage pick up days. SR asking Google about pick up days would not have returned any valuable info. Just as an example: if RaceTrac is a busy business, they may be contracted for (example) 2 garbage pick ups and 1 cardboard pickup per week on whatever days they are contracted with their commercial waste management company. The internet would not have helped him with this info because each commercial dumpster would have different days and times based on their contract. There are only 2 ways I can come up with that he could get the answer he needed and those options are... 1) sit in the racetrac parking lot all day every day for a week to learn the pick up pattern or 2) ask the clerk when their garbage pick up is.... #2 would be really damning info if he did ask someone working there because i am sure the police and FBI have questioned everyone that works there.

I am so happy that Kam is safe, but unfortunately, I don't believe his mom is. There are only 2 options I can come up with that Leila could still be alive is if SR has her trapped somewhere or he sold her into human trafficking. It's sad that those options are the best ones.

As far as SR goes, I am very into new age spirituality/spiritualism, but I have never seen anything like him... he comes off more pimp-like than God-like. I wouldn't trust him to do a tarot reading for my houseplants. I question his followers numbers. For me, if someone posts a meme or quote that I like, I will many times start following a group or page in Hope's that there will be more interesting stuff posted. SR posts alot of stuff that is in line with new age stuff and honestly, I almost saved some of his posts because I liked them, but because I was viewing him thru criminal lenses, i was not comfortable posting to my page anything from his page because he is very deeply into dark stuff but tries to portray himself as love and light, but he is so far from light. I have been into new age/afterlife/psychics/tarot/past lives since I was like 10 years old and still am 31 years later, but I have never ever done or believed in anything from the "dark arts". Everything I believe is done in the light. And his readings are bs and the price he charges are beyond anything I have ever seen. Most people with abilities offer their help for free because they received their abilities as a gift and are then shared in a gifting way. People do monetize it, but in my opinion, that is wrong. I have considered starting a tarot business but I always stop before I even start because it feels unethical.

Sorry, I know I made this about my beliefs, but I feel a more levelheaded light based explanation of new age beliefs needed to be explained because if we only look at SRs beliefs, we are only seeing 1 very small part of the awakening mission. For most, having an awakening makes them work toward being a better person. For me, it has helped my depression because now I am able to view things thru a more positively focused pair of glasses. But everything, religion, politics, etc have a equal opposite side. Ying and yang if you want to call it that.

Anyway, all JMO AND experiences

“The sand in the diaper must have come from the beach, or at least from some other sandy area other than the apartments.
We saw Leila at 10:20 with Kam and she had to have changed his diaper by then.” [/QOUTE]

I think they all slept at the beach. Maybe illegally, but that is my guess.

ETA: Fix formatting

Last edited:
If SR wanted Leilas truck why wouldn’t he just drive it away from Walmart IF he killed Leila? Why leave her truck sitting there? Also why wouldn’t he change his wi-fi home base location to a different Racetrac or Walmarts away from where he had contact with Leila?

Last edited:
Jeez, released on 8/20... why without timestamps? Look how loaded the back of the truck was!

That's some significant damage done on the Lexus front right. Yet doesn't show up in the screen shots/videos shared from the QT that exact location if was damaged when she drove up in the PM?

ETA: Not that is shows that the damage wasn't there, just that the shot shared just doesn't show that area.. it's almost strategically the exact area behind something or the car too far pulled forward in the shot shared. I'm SURE that LE could have shown if it was there when pulling in... but they purposefully did NOT share that. WHY?

Didn't see this adressed further down. Thought at first they might have crashed against eachother for whatever reason, but in te first video the truck seems to have the same traces on the side already. The highlights are just blown out in the video it's hard to see but seems there.

However. There is a red spot above the left headlight of the lexus 'after',that wasn't there when she got out of it. That's not clipped. The truck also seems to have a red trace of some sort, just in front of the left back wheel.

Now the back of the truck is red but not that red.

Wonder if it matches the red substance on the shovel and what that is if not blood (as on the cars it doesn't seem blood and would be the first thing he would have cleaned i guess, even if he isn't the brightest star out there imo).

Yikes! I wonder if they are looking for DNA evidence to find out if her body was in there. Then maybe search the landfill? Do we know the pickup schedule for that area? I know SR googled it but I don't know the answer. I wonder if the reason he hung around for two days was to watch the dumpster and make sure it was picked up.

I posted info about commercial dumpster pick ups up thread on this page or the previous page.

Doesn't seem like him to me, but weird thing is, they blacked out the other people's heads in the shot, not his. So is he another poi ?
And if it is him, where's Kam?
Sorry for any confusion but the part I’m referring to is when LC enters with Kam on her hip and someone opens the door behind her. Not the earlier clip that shows her on her own inside the store and the man about to enter.

Didn't see this adressed further down. Thought at first they might have crashed against eachother for whatever reason, but in te first video the truck seems to have the same traces on the side already. The highlights are just blown out in the video it's hard to see but seems there.

However. There is a red spot above the left headlight of the lexus 'after',that wasn't there when she got out of it. That's not clipped. The truck also seems to have a red trace of some sort, just in front of the left back wheel.

Now the back of the truck is red but not that red.

Wonder if it matches the red substance on the shovel and what that is if not blood (as on the cars it doesn't seem blood and would be the first thing he would have cleaned i guess, even if he isn't the brightest star out there imo).

Also, the tarp seems to have disappeared from the time she drove into racetrac and when the vehicle was found - would LE have removed it at all before taking pictures?

I think they are blue tarps too. Depending on how long LC planned to be in Florida and also depending on her and Kamdyn's current living arrangements, the tarps could just be covering all their worldly possessions. If that's the case, it's sad to me that everything they have can fit in the bed of a pick up truck. She did want an SUV which would keep all their stuff out of the elements but somehow she ended up with the truck and had to make do. At the time of this video, I don't think there was anything nefarious going on that would need to be hidden with tarps, BUT I do believe those tarps were used after LC and Kam's stuff was thrown in the dumpster. If the police don't already have the tarps, I think if they can find them, sadly, they will find Leila.

And just jumping off my mention of the dumpster... I used to work for a waste management company and my best friend still does so I have some knowledge of how that type of company works. Dumpsters are handled by the commercial department and do not follow normal garbage pick up days. SR asking Google about pick up days would not have returned any valuable info. Just as an example: if RaceTrac is a busy business, they may be contracted for (example) 2 garbage pick ups and 1 cardboard pickup per week on whatever days they are contracted with their commercial waste management company. The internet would not have helped him with this info because each commercial dumpster would have different days and times based on their contract. There are only 2 ways I can come up with that he could get the answer he needed and those options are... 1) sit in the racetrac parking lot all day every day for a week to learn the pick up pattern or 2) ask the clerk when their garbage pick up is.... #2 would be really damning info if he did ask someone working there because i am sure the police and FBI have questioned everyone that works there.

I am so happy that Kam is safe, but unfortunately, I don't believe his mom is. There are only 2 options I can come up with that Leila could still be alive is if SR has her trapped somewhere or he sold her into human trafficking. It's sad that those options are the best ones.

As far as SR goes, I am very into new age spirituality/spiritualism, but I have never seen anything like him... he comes off more pimp-like than God-like. I wouldn't trust him to do a tarot reading for my houseplants. I question his followers numbers. For me, if someone posts a meme or quote that I like, I will many times start following a group or page in Hope's that there will be more interesting stuff posted. SR posts alot of stuff that is in line with new age stuff and honestly, I almost saved some of his posts because I liked them, but because I was viewing him thru criminal lenses, i was not comfortable posting to my page anything from his page because he is very deeply into dark stuff but tries to portray himself as love and light, but he is so far from light. I have been into new age/afterlife/psychics/tarot/past lives since I was like 10 years old and still am 31 years later, but I have never ever done or believed in anything from the "dark arts". Everything I believe is done in the light. And his readings are bs and the price he charges are beyond anything I have ever seen. Most people with abilities offer their help for free because they received their abilities as a gift and are then shared in a gifting way. People do monetize it, but in my opinion, that is wrong. I have considered starting a tarot business but I always stop before I even start because it feels unethical.

Sorry, I know I made this about my beliefs, but I feel a more levelheaded light based explanation of new age beliefs needed to be explained because if we only look at SRs beliefs, we are only seeing 1 very small part of the awakening mission. For most, having an awakening makes them work toward being a better person. For me, it has helped my depression because now I am able to view things thru a more positively focused pair of glasses. But everything, religion, politics, etc have a equal opposite side. Ying and yang if you want to call it that.

Anyway, all JMO AND experiences
Off topic i guess, but to say, Google the text you liked of his page, find original author, because i found whole paragraphs having been plagiarised by him, post if you like with proper credit, although check for copyright info. It's still obviously linked to him, but only to you, not to those you share it with, these are not his words.
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member