FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think the sand in the nappy/diaper could be a bit of a red herring. In my experience sand gets everywhere, especially if you get wet and sit/play in it. If she didn't have the facilities to bathe him I don't think it's unrealistic that sand would still be there the next day even if he'd been changed a couple of times.

From the hearing: Blood on both shovels, not just one. Inside Leila's truck on driver's seat and headrest, further blood in SR's vehicle on drivers seat. SR has no bank accounts of his own. Lives off his girlfriend.

Last edited:
From the hearing: They found broken glass in the parking lot. Not sure if it came from Leila's truck, but now, I think it probably did and he killed her there in the parking lot out of range of the cameras. JMOO.

I do think the sand in the nappy/diaper could be a bit of a red herring. In my experience sand gets everywhere, especially if you get wet and sit/play in it. If she didn't have the facilities to bathe him I don't think it's unrealistic that sand would still be there the next day even if he'd been changed a couple of times.
I think it depends on how much sand was in the diaper. SR mentioned them going to the beach during the day. By 10:20 pm I would think Leila would have changed him. So it could still be an indication of where they went after that. Sand does get everywhere but they still may be able to detetmine where it came from, especially if it was all over the underside of her truck.

Either way, I'm sure LE already has a pretty good idea where they went since they have his cellphone data.

From the hearing: Leila last online between 11:20 and 11:42pm on 25th. SR moved her truck on 7/27 at 11:11am. Leila apparently had a lot of credit cards which have not been found nor has her phone. Earlier on it was stated she had no job, was selling stuff on Marketplace. Sr and Leila communicated via Facebook Messenger about her coming to FL to be his Apprentice.

From the hearing: Leila last online between 11:20 and 11:42pm on 25th. SR moved her truck on 7/27 at 11:11am. Leila apparently had a lot of credit cards which have not been found nor has her phone. Earlier on it was stated she had no job, was selling stuff on Marketplace. Sr and Leila communicated via Facebook Messenger about her coming to FL to be his Apprentice.
No conversation at all between Leila and SR about her selling the truck to him. Sole reason Leila went to FL was to be SRs assistant/apprentice.

Lengthy article..
Leila Cavett’s mom fears missing woman is dead. ‘I think my daughter sacrificed herself to save the baby.'
Leila Cavett’s mom fears missing woman is dead. ‘I think my daughter sacrificed herself to save the baby.'
''Leila Cavett’s mom fears her daughter is dead.

Her daughter vanished nearly a month ago, and any hope of a happy ending has dimmed.

Tina Kirby, a single, working mother of six, recently asked federal investigators point blank, “Is my daughter coming back?” She recalls “no” was the dreadful response. They told her they needed a sample of her DNA to match up against what they believed to be blood on shovels. A match would help show whether the blood was her daughter’s.

In an interview with the South Florida Sun Sentinel, Kirby spoke for the first time at extensive length about her daughter’s disappearance. “I don’t want my daughter to be dead,” Kirby said Thursday. “But I cannot live the rest of my life in denial either.”

The distraught Alabama woman now sits in a South Florida hotel room desperately hoping a man who professes to be both a witch and god breaks his silence from his jail cell and directs the FBI to her daughter’s body. If given the chance, she’d beg the jailed man to tell her where Cavett is. “Tell me where my baby is! Please,” Kirby cried.''

''To hear her daughter may have been drawn to witchcraft stuns Kirby.

“I know we are devout Christians,” she said. “I cannot imagine this in a million years. I know that. I know that for a fact that my daughter loves Jesus. She would never willingly be involved in any of that. I believe that in my spirit.”

Lengthy article..
''Leila Cavett’s mom fears her daughter is dead.

Her daughter vanished nearly a month ago, and any hope of a happy ending has dimmed.

Tina Kirby, a single, working mother of six, recently asked federal investigators point blank, “Is my daughter coming back?” She recalls “no” was the dreadful response. They told her they needed a sample of her DNA to match up against what they believed to be blood on shovels. A match would help show whether the blood was her daughter’s.

In an interview with the South Florida Sun Sentinel, Kirby spoke for the first time at extensive length about her daughter’s disappearance. “I don’t want my daughter to be dead,” Kirby said Thursday. “But I cannot live the rest of my life in denial either.”

The distraught Alabama woman now sits in a South Florida hotel room desperately hoping a man who professes to be both a witch and god breaks his silence from his jail cell and directs the FBI to her daughter’s body. If given the chance, she’d beg the jailed man to tell her where Cavett is. “Tell me where my baby is! Please,” Kirby cried.''

''To hear her daughter may have been drawn to witchcraft stuns Kirby.
That article hurt my soul. That poor family. Poor Leila, so much turmoil for a young woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj