Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^rsbm

I think it's pretty significant that the phone was not damaged when police found it. I'd like to know how SS carried her phone when jogging.

I also don't think the suspect wanted to be associated with being anyplace near her phone pings and would not take it.
I’ve heard no local mention of his house being searched or vehicle being towed, or any evidence of FBI crawling anywhere. I wonder why we aren’t hearing about that? Surely they’d be searching his house and a warrant would be allowed now? Or too late after charges filed?

I’ve heard no local mention of his house being searched or vehicle being towed, or any evidence of FBI crawling anywhere. I wonder why we aren’t hearing about that? Surely they’d be searching his house and a warrant would be allowed now? Or too late after charges filed?
What would they be looking for in his house?

I also have wondered about search warrants. Perhaps they have what they need from the scene and from his confession? I assume others in his family may have been questioned.

Could they get a search warrant without evidence his home was a crime scene or she was ever in his home? Maybe they have the evidence they need from the scene. ‍♀️

I'm not so quick to join allegations that QL is connected to Allensworth based only on social media.

It took the Sheriff days to provide MSM the suspect's name even after he spent the night in jail. The Sheriff plays by the book.

It does not follow that there's a jail source telling a tabloid about what's happening in the jail right now.

Unfortunately, "Today in Forthsmith" domain name sounds credible but their content is certainly not MSM!

Investigators are busy right now putting together the pieces of SS's murder investigation to nail their probable cause arrest affidavit for Monday's court hearing.

Suspect QL is not going anywhere.

You can rest assured that investigators are not going to dilute their efforts at this very critical moment of SS's case to interject questions about a 2-year missing woman case. If applicable, those questions will come in time and it's not going to be on the heels of this weekend arrest for SS's killer. State Police and FBI also don't work that way.

MOO

@evilwise said:
That jumped out at me as well. Also, there was what seemed like a believable post on Facebook from a local person saying that Lewellyn had gone by the name Jeremy Davis in high school but I can't find any further indication of this. It would be interesting and "Quake" doesn't seem like a given name.

I think at one time Quake was a nickname that he took on legally. This obit references what may be his initial given name and also referring to him as Quake. MOO

RD Obituary - Wednesday, April 19th, 2017

I feel like an idiot for posting about a Facebook rumor but I'm confused and hope we can shut this down if it's not accurate.

MSM report of 2016 linked below cites the Lewellyn Family named the Jackson County Farm Family of the Year. This clearly reports the tree generations of farmers including QL -- there's no mistaken identity comparing MSM photo with his mugshot. The man arrested is the same as the farmer.

According to MSM, QL is the 3rd generation farmer as the son of ML, and grandson of DL.

As for the questionable Davis second identity, the decedent, RD, (Obit quoted above) names JHD as his son, and JHD, Jr.(Quake) as his grandson.

How could the suspect be the 3rd generation farmer QL, son of ML, and the following year or 2017 appear as the son of JHD, and grandson of decedent RD?

All based on social media post alleging he went by JHD Jr in High School?

Sorry, he graduated HS 10 years ago (Tuckerman High School in 2010). Isn't it possible the rumor post himself is mistaken?

I think these are not the same people and there is a real JHD and it's not QL!

Three generations recognized for farm operation

Last edited:
gitana1 -

Would you mind further explaining what a bear claw on a breakaway chain is?

I'm confused.

Thank you

Look up the blade/knife style: Karambit. These style knives are designed for slashing/pulling, targeting areas with tendons. Hamstring = can’t run. Bicep/Forearm = lose ability to use arm/grip. They often include a ring (hole) at the bottom of the handle. Dependent upon grip style, the pinky or thumb goes thru the ring in order to help weapon retention.

A smaller lighter knife that is designed to be easily hidden on your person and is sheathed including a type of necklace/cord designed to wear around your neck. Simply called a “Neck Knife”.

@evilwise said:
That jumped out at me as well. Also, there was what seemed like a believable post on Facebook from a local person saying that Lewellyn had gone by the name Jeremy Davis in high school but I can't find any further indication of this. It would be interesting and "Quake" doesn't seem like a given name.

I feel like an idiot for posting about a Facebook rumor but I'm confused and hope we can shut this down if it's not accurate.

MSM report of 2016 linked below cites the Lewellyn Family named the Jackson County Farm Family of the Year. This clearly reports the tree generations of farmers including QL -- there's no mistaken identity comparing MSM photo with his mugshot.

According to MSM, QL is the 3rd generation farmer as the son of ML, and grandson of DL.

As for the questionable Davis second identity, the decedent, RD, (Obit quoted above) names JHD as his son, and JHD, Jr.(Quake) as his grandson.

How could the suspect be the 3rd generation farmer QL, son of ML, and the following year or 2017 appear as the son of JHD, and grandson of decedent RD?

Sorry, he graduated HS 10 years ago (Tuckerman High School in 2010). Isn't it possible the rumor post himself is mistaken?

I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean the real Jeremy is not in that photo?

I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean the real Jeremy is not in that photo?
The 3 generation photo of farmers in the link. The person identified in that photo as QL looks like the QL that was arrested for allegedly killing SS (mugshot).

Again, Who is the real Jeremy D? The Obit identifies one Jeremy Jr grandson and he can't possibly be the same farmer here.

Last edited:
@Seattle1 I asked if I could share that obit yesterday and was told no. It’s there and silly billy arrived after it was posted, so I will assume it’s now ok to discuss.

Personally, I have researched this a ton. If you follow back parents names with tools such as cluster maps, white pages, and more, you will find marriages that substantiate the name as well.

I don’t know the story. But I can tell it’s quite possible, actually probable it’s true.

I can think of several situations that would allow for him to be called a “son”. Adoption, step-son, or even bio son discovered after the fact. Again, I have no knowledge on those particulars but the probability is strong for the name change.

The 3 generation photo of farmers in the link. The person identified in that photo as QL looks like the QL that was arrested for allegedly killing SS (mugshot).

Again, Who is the real Jeremy D? Tthe Obit identifies one Jeremy Jr grandson and it can't possibly be the farmer here.
My belief is that they are indeed one and the same. Thus the reason (quake) was in parenthesis.

@evilwise said:

MSM report of 2016 linked below cites the Lewellyn Family named the Jackson County Farm Family of the Year. This clearly reports the tree generations of farmers including QL -- there's no mistaken identity comparing MSM photo with his mugshot. The man arrested is the same as the farmer.

He could have been Michael's stepson who was adopted at some point and since he was having his name changed to Lewellyn, took that opportunity to change his first name as well.

@Seattle1 I asked if I could share that obit yesterday and was told no. It’s there and silly billy arrived after it was posted, so I will assume it’s now ok to discuss.

Personally, I have researched this a ton. If you follow back parents names with tools such as cluster maps, white pages, and more, you will find marriages that substantiate the name as well.

I don’t know the story. But I can tell it’s quite possible, actually probable it’s true.

I can think of several situations that would allow for him to be called a “son”. Adoption, step-son, or even bio son discovered after the fact. Again, I have no knowledge on those particulars but the probability is strong for the name change.
Sorry, I've arrived late and skimmed posts and missed discussion if the obit is off limits. I can alert my post to see if it needs to be removed.

It is MOO that this is indeed the same person, though.

Again, Who is the real Jeremy D? The Obit identifies one Jeremy Jr grandson and he can't possibly be the same farmer here.
I agree that he should not be the one pictured. There is a great likeness. I am a bit confused where Jeremy came from. Although, something worth thinking about is, that some babies born outside the family, but still of, were adopted by other family members.

Well, I've looked at the Tuckerman High School yearbooks and between 2008 and 2009 a sophomore named Jeremy Davis vanished and a very similar looking junior named Quake Lewellyn appeared.

1598242667045.jpg

Well, I've looked at the Tuckerman High School yearbooks and between 2008 and 2009 a sophomore named Jeremy Davis vanished and a very similar looking junior named Quake Lewellyn appeared.

1598242667045.jpg
Ok that is great sleuthing! Glad you found that! Now I need to know how when I want to find that in the future!

I also have wondered about search warrants. Perhaps they have what they need from the scene and from his confession? I assume others in his family may have been questioned.

Could they get a search warrant without evidence his home was a crime scene or she was ever in his home? Maybe they have the evidence they need from the scene. ‍♀️

There are many things that could be included in a search warrant of his home......research from his computer, photographs, items that belonged to her kept as souvenirs, weapons, his clothes to check for her DNA, etc.

I would expect they already have everything by now.

Sorry, I've arrived late and skimmed posts and missed discussion if the obit is off limits. I can alert my post to see if it needs to be removed.

It is MOO that this is indeed the same person, though.
Nope , I think it must be fine it was posted before a mod jumped in. It’s helpful to the understanding so I’m glad it’s here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni