Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, the story BM told AM was that by setting things up on Mother's Day, for the mystery Wall of Crookedness, he planned to be there (Denver, CS, wherever "there" was) for the next 4 days, rebuilding the wall. I know next to nothing about hardscaping and if folks work in garbage weather like this Denver weather: Sunshine Sunday before a slightly rainy week so I wonder how realistic that story sounds to those in the know?

I also wonder, if the Mystery Crew that was supposed to be coming, ever showed up and went ahead and rebuilt the wall? Or did the owner of the property have to hire someone else?

BBM:

Well, that's quite remarkable, considering he told SM's family that he took and passed the lie detector and voice stress analysis tests.

I'm not sure how you pass a test you never took, but okay!

We'll just chalk that up to discrepancy #46, or whatever we're up to now.

Really, we should start drawing up a list here of all the discrepancies that have been found in BM's accounts.

And by "we" here, of course, I mean, "you."

JMO.

Or how you pass tests you were never asked to take, but then took them anyway, and passed.
I'm tellin' ya... that BM is one talented guy.

jmo

This is a copy pasta of some of the transcript of the PE Choir Practice YT last night. I found it interesting, wanted to share:

51:25
the the part that on the bobcat that was
51:28
in question
51:29
was actually it's it's called the blade
51:31
or the lower section of the
51:33
if you think of the front of a bucket on
51:36
a bobcat which is just a small backhoe
51:39
there's a piece of metal that goes
51:41
across the front
51:42
that wears down because it's dragging on
51:44
the ground
51:45
that was one of the pieces in question
51:49
and you you know what we don't know it
51:51
could have been just an
51:52
entire uh fluke that that
51:56
happened at the same moment it could
51:58
have been involved in something
52:00
um we're like you waiting for that to
52:02
unfold
52:04
yeah and um yeah there's still a lot of
52:06
information i mean
52:07
are there two are there repair shops uh
52:10
in that area and if so
52:11
you know uh crime fighters kind of poke
52:13
around see if
52:15
anybody brought you know equipment in to
52:17
be sharpened or anything like that you
52:19
never know i mean it could be out there
52:22
but you know you guys are out and about
52:24
um

Yikes! didn't he tell her family he passed them? :confused:
I’m not sure if he told his family he passed them, or if he repeated what he told Lauren (that he was never asked).

In any event, I cannot fathom law enforcement interviewing someone for “30 hours,” and not asking them to take a polygraph.

This is a copy pasta of some of the transcript of the PE Choir Practice YT last night. I found it interesting, wanted to share:

51:25
the the part that on the bobcat that was
51:28
in question
51:29
was actually it's it's called the blade
51:31
or the lower section of the
51:33
if you think of the front of a bucket on
51:36
a bobcat which is just a small backhoe
51:39
there's a piece of metal that goes
51:41
across the front
51:42
that wears down because it's dragging on
51:44
the ground
51:45
that was one of the pieces in question
51:49
and you you know what we don't know it
51:51
could have been just an
51:52
entire uh fluke that that
51:56
happened at the same moment it could
51:58
have been involved in something
52:00
um we're like you waiting for that to
52:02
unfold
52:04
yeah and um yeah there's still a lot of
52:06
information i mean
52:07
are there two are there repair shops uh
52:10
in that area and if so
52:11
you know uh crime fighters kind of poke
52:13
around see if
52:15
anybody brought you know equipment in to
52:17
be sharpened or anything like that you
52:19
never know i mean it could be out there
52:22
but you know you guys are out and about
52:24
um

bbm
This. ^^^
Waaay back at the beginning of this case, someone claimed that LE said a mountain lion had strolled by in front of a LE vehicle.

I thought that story came from BM.
Looks like that was the case.
Thanks for clarifying this !

Why am I not surprised ?
Add this tale to the other implausible fantasies that BM has concocted.
Paranoia or just willfully obtuse ?
BM : "Believe me because I SAID IT, so it's true."
I feel very sad for the life his family must have endured living with him. :(
Imo.
Oh, speaking of fantasies LK :) Earlier, and elsewhere, a friend mused that her BM “take down” fantasy was in the court room on 9/1. I like it! That would be perfect timing as he attempts to make himself infinitely more wealthy by acquiring guardianship over SM’s assets. However, my fantasy is a BM take down at the gym......8/31......face to the floor......while doing push-ups. He’ll be doing a lot of them where he’s goin’.

Poetic justice, either way I think. MOO

Re: # 5 It will be interesting to see how long his buddies stick with BM. They have to realize that when BM is charged, they may be charged as accessories/aiding and abetting. Doubt his buddies are willing to go to jail for him.

Wonder if that has dawned on them yet? Wait for it.....

JMO, MOO

Buddies would now speak to BM, telling him to 'just shut up' as he is making a fool of himself.
"Get your account straight for LE, and don't talk to others" would be so valuable for BM at this stage.
But, BM. being 'in control', will carry on, as if, all is just fine.
BM is too thick to see, what he is doing.
MOO.

Buddies would now speak to BM, telling him to 'just shut up' as he is making a fool of himself.
"Get your account straight for LE, and don't talk to others" would be so valuable for BM at this stage.
MOO.
That sounds fine to me. :cool:

I’m not sure if he told his family he passed them, or if he repeated what he told Lauren (that he was never asked).

In any event, I cannot fathom law enforcement interviewing someone for “30 hours,” and not asking them to take a polygraph.

BBM:

Not to split hairs here, but it was actually "3-3o hours" that BM spent fully and cooperatively answering all of LE's questions.

Not 30 hours.

3-30 hours.

Let's make sure we give the man his full due, shall we?

JMO.

Last edited:
MOO.
BBM
IMO, that ship has sailed...

If Barry stayed in a hotel in Denver i would be love to know when he booked that hotel, was this done some time in advance or was this something booked quickly like the evening before mothers day or extremely last minuet like the morning of mothers day :eek:
It couldn't have been too far in advance as I read that hotels had just reopened and most only had 10% occupancy. Masks were also mandated at that point and some restaurants were just beginning to open.

BBM:

Not to split hairs here, but it was actually "3-3o hours" that BM spent fully and cooperatively answering all of LE's questions.

Not 30 hours.

3-30 hours.

Let's get it right. Thank you.
We really need Lauren to either do another Facebook Live, or appear on “Profiling Evil” again.

I want to know everything about that interview she conducted with Barry.

I have so many questions.

LE hasn’t said anything, which is to be expected.

In his interview with LS, Barry said he was never asked to take a test.
In the latest PE interview, I thought it was interesting that AM said the CBI investigator asked him why he thought Barry had nothing to do with Suzanne's disappearance. I wonder if that was the first time both the family and LE realized that BM had lied about the lie detector tests. (Allegedly)

Last edited:
I do believe, like most, that SM is sadly deceased. I also believe this was not a planned event.

The girls are older, so I’m sure they were used to having time alone in the house. But what happened that weekend (if BM is the bad guy) to cause such an explosive event? First thing comes to mind is an unforgivable lie uncovered. Girls are away and a confrontation happens. Perhaps things are said that normally would have been hushed bedroom fights. So I think the fact that the children were gone plays into this event going down the way it did. Or – this happened to be a time chosen that words were said that were shocking/life changing to the other party.

Where to search, where to search…. I don’t believe she’s on their property.

Consider the normal activity pattern of the bad guy, what does that radius location(s) look like? Also consider if this wasn’t a planned event and this is panic mode. Hopefully LE has good gps or cell data and can map search areas of interest (I think they probably do).

-remote locations that have service roads
-dirt roads
-less traveled open areas – zero in on tree clusters that stand out
-if you’re disposing of a body at night – you want the highest probability of privacy and can work quickly with just a flashlight.
-carrying a body, even for a fit person is not easy. “dead weight” is a thing.
-does the bad guy partake in any illegal poaching? I would be interested in areas such as this as a disposal site as well.

Searches are tough in general but if foul play is suspected, then it’s even more challenging. IMO

What would the bad guy do?

All my opinion.

We have never ever rented a hotel room to bring tools into. That's just a weird excuse. Been doing this over 35 years.
I guess maybe if the tools were only needed for 1 day? They couldn't have been large heavy tools tho. One doesn't haul those up to a hotel room.
Did he have a tool box on the back of his truck?
Could he lift the back seats up of his truck where there is hidden storage?
This makes no sense to me, renting a hotel room where he could keep his tools.
But I do believe he rented a hotel room. jmo
It's absurd. Imagine telling the bellman "Take this jackhammer to room 608 please"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita