GUILTY AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, found deceased, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST* #2

mlhenn

Reaction score
Jackson County authorities search for missing woman

upload_2020-8-19_22-12-43.jpeg

•blonde hair
•is about 5′3″ or 5′4″
•seen wearing a white tank top and black athletic shorts.
She was seen jogging off Highway 18 between Newport and Grubbs around 3 p.m., going west.

Her vehicle and other personal items were still at her home. Authorities are concerned about her safety due to weather conditions as well as the time she has been missing.

Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co, went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

If an MSM article contains reference to certain social media posts, members may discuss it as it is presented in the article.

Please stop discussing other social media posts/comments. They are considered rumor and rumors are not allowed at WS.

ETA: Also, hearsay is not allowed. What "someone told me" is NOT an approved source.

Thank you.,

Very basic rule of Websleuths ... do NOT sleuth the social media of anyone other than the victim and the officially named POI/suspect. That means no sleuthing and posting on this public thread about family, significant others, friends, acquaintances and FB contacts.

If members wish to discuss privately with other members off thread, they may do so using the private conversation feature where they can add up to 20 other members to the convo. Just don't post the findings here.

Gonna post again looks like scratch marks healing too dark to be weird random hairs
and their was a second pic that also exposed the exact same marks...didn't save unfortunately but they obviously knew who did it from the get go... the guy has a questionable family history...quake is a new name...as is his last name.

I can’t be for sure but I see at least 4-5 marks that look too long and dark that look like healing scratch marks..enough for me to think he got caught trying to explain where they came from.
I don’t know for sure I guess we will know October 1st at the hearing. They will say how they knew it was him. We wait and see

Is this case somehow connected to Sydney? You have not shown how they are connected.

Kelsey is QL’s cousin. There seems to be a history of trouble in the family. I am curious to hear more about his background as details emerge in this case. I am just having a hard time grasping how people can be so cruel and heartless??

MOO

Last edited:
That is fine:) I get it. I’m kinda stubborn on this one I’m sorry. I still think it explains it well that why he got caught so extra fast. You may be right. I still think he got caught by physical evidence. I guess we will see no hard feelings.

I don't see it either. I see what you mean, in fact I had downloaded the mug shot because I saw it as well but it's just not there.

Not enough time to heal up that much for a wound that size.

Even if it's a wound LE would have been prompted by something else. My guess is a drone saw disturbed earth and some kind of back hoe and felt it sufficient to start questioning him and he caved.

I did read that Lucas stated he led them to her body. It was from a reporter though. I just wonder if a warrant would have been required.

So what's with that window tint ticket he got recently? Are they tough on that around there. In my experience the only people getting tint tickets are people also getting in trouble for something else.

Possible he was stalking, got reported, and only thing they could stick him with was a tint ticket?

Could also be totally random, just know that tint tickets are rare. He had to have been up to something. If stalking I bet he had another vehicle as everyone knows everyones vehicle in small towns.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic
Back