Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... we all knew she was going to pull some kind of flakey junk. Here it is.
I was livid reading this. All y'all watch yourselves, or we'll all be in band camp together.
:mad:
Omg the nerve of her just how dare she !!!!Atleast she’s still alive, they needs to put her duck lips in general population then she can understand threats. They didn’t smack her head hard enough.. just my flipping opinion. #JusticeforGannon

I ‘persumed’ that a doctor would have a better grasp of the spelling and semantics of the English language. “Dr. Stauch” is lucky to be on the receiving end of such imaginary treatment, because she actually deserves much worse. MOO.

PS The only person she grieves for is herself.

Holy cow. I can't even... What was she going on and on about the flag for? For crying out loud, you'd think she'd fought in a war and singlehandedly freed America. That was really weird.

I am glad to know she has some Ensure to keep her strength up. I don't know if she's smelling poison in her food, or if someone wrote a message with her peanut butter, but she is clearly losing her ever-loving mind, and for that I'm grateful. I wonder if Eguardo is her PI. Knowing him, he'd be great at it - very multi-talented guy.:rolleyes:

Letecia’s letter ( or list of grievances ) to the Judge.
Man, oh man. Whole lot to unpack here.

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/10/af/b36005a347c8a2f47361c432dc49/stauch-letter.pdf

Claims cruel and unusual punishment.
Claims she was abused physically 15 times in transport.
Claims she is being spied on/listened to.
Claims “poison comments” caused her to be on Ensure for 2 weeks.
Claims to have received threats in her peanut butter on 8/11 due to her claiming her innocence.
Claims she provided evidence of not only her innocence, but evidence that will show who it was through her P.I.
Claims she doesn’t even feel that El Paso County has jurisdiction due to info from her P.I. (this one made me lol).
Claims being under daily scrutiny is causing her mental disturbances.
Claims she is letting the judge know all this because her attorneys have refused to let him know because of the public knowing.
Then there are 3 or 4 pages about the Founding Fathers, the Flag, the Constitution and her being a soldier of Christ and a pillar of society while reminding the Judge that she has Doctorate degree and needs to return home to use it.

And that’s just what I gleaned at first glance,

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Why am I not surprised that she's playing the victim and filing complaints? And boy, oh boy... the cahones on this one with her protestations of patriotism and the spirit of America. Sir, I know you are a supreme being who was given authority by the grace of God. You are wise enough to know that I'm clearly a genius and an upstanding member of my community in SC (which btw -- I live in Horry County and can attest that she's definitely not).

If she thinks the judge won't see thru all this BS, she is clearly not a genius. She is clearly delusional.

OMG, where to begin??? I'm going to have to sit on this for a little while or I might violate TOS! The mildest comment I can make at this time is "Dr. Stauch" :rolleyes::rolleyes: must have skipped her English & grammar classes, maybe she can brush up with her free time in the pokey! I didn't think I could hate her more....I was wrong.

MOO JMO

Anyone think this load of crap has something to do with her knowing that she has a status hearing on the 8th to go over her mental fitness to stand trial?? Once that obstacle is out of the way, she's running out of excuses!

She can run a pen over paper almost as much as she could run her mouth before she was arrested! What a load of BS, but it does give me some satisfaction that she seems miserable in jail!!

MOO JMO

Last edited:
She clearly thinks she has a possibility of influencing the judge. I thought her letter sounded paranoid. She clearly has a mental problem. However, she tried to cover the crime(s). So, she won't be found unable to aid and understand the case against her. Heck! She's already indicating in the letter she understands the case against her. And she trying to aid in it!
Can't wait to find out if she really has a PI and who's paying for it. It's a waste of money imo.

Anyone think this load of crap has something to do with her knowing that she has a status hearing on the 4th to go over her mental fitness to stand trial?? Once that obstacle is out of the way, she's running out of excuses!

She can run a pen over paper almost as much as she could run her mouth before she was arrested! What a load of BS, but it does give me some satisfaction that she seems miserable in jail!!

MOO JMO
She reminds me of Jodi Arias in some ways.
I don't think we've heard the last of her.

Anyone think this load of crap has something to do with her knowing that she has a status hearing on the 4th to go over her mental fitness to stand trial?? Once that obstacle is out of the way, she's running out of excuses!

MOO JMO

She has a hearing on the 4th?? I thought it was the 8th? Anyone?

I would have hoped that someone with a “doctorate in education” would have better spelling, grammar and handwriting! As for the “ps please write me back”, does she realise that she is in jail and writing to a judge, not in fifth grade writing to her crush? Sheesh.

This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest, the letter screams narcissism and self importance. Not one mention of Gannon? No wanting justice for Gannon and to find out who was responsible (because apparently it wasn’t her).

How was this person hired to teach?

I would have hoped that someone with a “doctorate in education” would have better spelling, grammar and handwriting! As for the “ps please write me back”, does she realise that she is in jail and writing to a judge, not in fifth grade writing to her crush? Sheesh.

This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest, the letter screams narcissism and self importance. Not one mention of Gannon? No wanting justice for Gannon and to find out who was responsible (because apparently it wasn’t her).

How was this person hired to teach?
Yes, from the beginning it seems she has had "delusions of grandeur" and narcissistic traits. I believe she is multiply disordered with many traits that overlap.

Before she was arrested she desperately needed people to believe her and validate her claims. I think there were some SM groups that helped boost her confidence. It seems she is still working on it through her letter to the judge. She's been telling stories for so long she's probably convinced herself it's true.

She's avoiding any mention of Gannon because she has probably buried the truth so far back in her mind that to her, it never happened. She needs to block it out in order to survive. She knows what really happened, though. I don't think she will ever admit it to herself. There's nothing worse for a narcissist than being exposed for who they truly are.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member