Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it almost sounds like Hollywood b-movie stuff, but people actually do, do this kind of stuff.
If this happened, this way, then it really would speak volumes to premeditation, would it not?
It’s happened, but it doesn’t make sense to me with the facts we have. That alibi looks to me like it was thrown together last second.

Impersonating someone else, or having someone else impersonate you, takes a lot of time and effort; there are a lot of moving parts.

Here’s an example of one that was premeditated, and required the aid of a willing participant.

Alleged accomplice lays out murder plot: "It's done," witness says Douglas Stewart told of his wife's killing

Makes me want to change my name :(
BBM:

Now, now…chin up!

There are some wonderful Barrys in the world:

Barry Manilow.
Barry Sanders.
Barry Gibb.
Barry Williams, who played Greg on "The Brady Bunch."

Besides, to quote my main man William (Shakespeare, not Occam):
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

If you'd like, maybe we can all start referring to you as "The Good Barry."

As opposed to, well, YOU know….that other one we're all talking about.

JMO.

I might be confused here (totally possible!).

Wasn't the faulty wall in Colorado Springs? CS is west of Salida, the Holiday Inn Express is NE of Salinda, up by the SW side of Denver. Completely opposite directions. In addition, why would BM call a laborer he had never really met before?

Lots of questions to be answered here....
They had worked together before but not for one another.

So, BM hires his own personal scapegoat.

I wonder if he did the same before leaving Indiana?

Why do I ask?

I find it nearly inexplicable that a couple who...

(1) grew up in and have longtime ties on both maternal and paternal sides to Indiana,
(2) have a daughter still midway through high school in Indiana with friends she's probably known her own life,
(3) have another daughter attending an out of state college (most such kids I know look forward to trips back home to see old high school friends),
(4) have plenty of lifelong friends and family in Indiana (including aging parents with health issues), and
(5) have a longtime established and successful landscaping business in Indiana.

... suddenly decide to pick up both personal and business stakes and move to another state 18 hours away where they have to make the personal and business investment to start all over again.

In their new community, they must: Make new family and school friends. Find new medical providers. Find a new church community. Scratch up new business opportunities. Establish working relationships with a whole new group of contractors or clients. Establish working relationships with a whole new group of crew members, sometime employees, or subcontractors.

It's not like BM worked as a professional for some corporation or firm which asked him to transfer and covered the cost of relocating. They were on their own.

That just really does not add up to me. Even less so once SM found she had a recurrence of cancer.

There has got to be a story behind that move and this throwing this new work associate under the bus suggests to me a hint about it. This can't be the first time.

Absolutely agree with this. It will all come out. BM better get his lies ready cause it will be on FOX news. Moo

Yup, and oofta BM sounds angry in that recording.

We've heard claims of barry's temper before.....Can't imagine he was too happy with the DM article, oops.
Where are you hearing this at ??
I just got off of work, am so tired I cant keep my eyes open but I really would love to hear good ole BM sounding a bit pizzed off !!
thank you

BBM:

Now, now…chin up!

There are some wonderful Barrys in the world:

Barry Manilow.
Barry Sanders.
Barry Gibb.
Barry Williams, who played Greg on "The Brady Bunch."

Besides, to quote my main man William (Shakespeare, not Occam):
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

If you'd like, maybe we can all start referring to you as "The Good Barry."

As opposed to, well, YOU know….that other one we're all talking about.

JMO.
Besides, BM's new first name might be "Inmate" one of these days.

SUZANNE MORPHEW DISAPPEARANCE: 'Profiling Evil' team helps enlist volunteers to find Suzanne Morphew

Moorman is now working with the evidence crowdsourcing and online video producing team at Profiling Evil. Mike King and Chris McDonough, both former homicide detective, use the platform to spotlight cases from across the country.

“We’re just growing like gangbusters,” King said.

That growth is now helping Moorman drum up needed support.

“People have been absolutely amazing coming in [listing] what they can do; divers, dog handlers,” McDonough explained.

Moorman and his Indiana volunteers will travel west later this month to start their search in Salida. Coloradans are being asked to help as well.

“We’re just providing a platform where people can get to Andy and his team and hopefully Andy is getting support from the CBI and from the sheriff to manage this,” King said.

More than 200 people have signed up to search through the Profiling Evil website, according to King.

Moorman said he wishes his brother-in-law, Suzanne’s husband, would be more helpful.

Meanwhile, Profiling Evil citizen detectives have been submitting clues through what’s called the site’s “evidence room.”

Oh man, this is going to be gold. Barry throwing JP under the bus. Sounds like that DM article got him all fired up yesterday. “Listen, listen, JP was in prison for 9 years...”

WATCH TONIGHT AT 9 ONLY ON @FOX21News
To watch live: fox21news.com/live/
I'll post the article as soon as possible after the story airs. #FindSuzanne #SuzanneMorphew #JusticeForSuzanne

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1301659713550118918?s=21
Oh, this is great! Keep talking, Barry.
MOO.

Chaffee County Sheriff's Office
3 hours ago
CHAFFEE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Salida, Colorado
PRESS RELEASE
September 3, 2020

On Mother’s Day, May 10th, 2020 Suzanne Morphew was reported missing to the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office. Almost immediately the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office asked for assistance from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, CBI, as well as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI.
A search For Suzanne started immediately and over the course of the past nearly four months over 100 personnel, including air support, water craft, underwater equipment, drones and
numerous types of K-9 have been utilized in an attempt to find Suzanne.
A tip line was immediately established and hundreds of tips have been fielded and are being investigated.
The investigation team has conducted hundreds of interviews both in Colorado and out of state and continue to develop leads and contact potential persons who may have information into
the disappearance of Suzanne.
With the assistance of both the CBI and the FBI our investigate team has tapped the full resources of both agencies.
As with any investigation our responsibility and priority is to determine the facts and maintain the integrity of the investigation. Our sole focus is either finding Suzanne or determining the
circumstances behind her disappearance and the only way to do this is to keep the information gathered as the result of this investigation under seal.
The Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office, CBI, FBI and the 11th Judicial District continue to devote our resources to this investigation. Not one day has passed since Suzanne was reported missing
that our investigative team has not been focused on Suzanne Morphew.
Our investigative team is committed to releasing information to the public ONLY when it is in the best interest of Suzanne Morphew and this investigation.
If there are new developments in this case or information is going to be released it will be disseminated through an official written press release.
Thank You
John A. Spezze
Chaffee County Sheriff

BM says the worker that messed up the wall last year was a druggie so it was all his fault. Now, Barry blurts out that JP was in prison for 9 yrs. Barry had no problem with these guys until now. Heck, he probably hung out with them. MOO
Barry is going to be in prison for a lot longer than that. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle