Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed it previously, but is there a father in the picture? Since the screen appeared to be pushed in, could someone have been outside and removed Braylen through the window?
Father was extradited to Michigan I think on 2 warrants. I don't know how long he's been gone.
As far as taking child through window, with a really tall ladder or what, it was reported to LE that it happened around noon. That would be difficult to do in broad daylight but idk.

I may have missed it previously, but is there a father in the picture? Since the screen appeared to be pushed in, could someone have been outside and removed Braylen through the window?
Family holds prayer service for missing Braylen Noble as search continues.
“He's a happy baby. I've never seen him sad,” he said. Braylen's father Taveon Noble, 27, is incarcerated, according to Mr. Holloway. He was extradited to Michigan after fleeing two charges of armed robbery, as well as a felony firearm and larceny charge, according to Lucas County court records.

IMO as far as someone climbing up to the third floor to push the screen in and take Braylen it seems unlikely given the time of day. Plus, what would the motive be? If anything it looks like Braylen had been pulling on the screen. Whether he went out of that window remains to be seen as his mother isn't sure that's what happened.

Strange that dad says he is always happy and mum said he is always crying! Either dad has not been around much, or mums ideas of always crying is not as much as it sounds! I think grandpa said he was happy too and he supposedly lives in the apartment. This info from above posted articles.
Take away the fell out the window part of the story and it sounds like every other “I woke up and he/she wasn’t in their bed”!
Moo

Someone would have needed at least a 20-foot ladder to reach that window from the outside. Someone in the complex would obviously have noticed that. A ladder that long is also pretty heavy and would have left marks in the ground. My house is 3 stories and the ladders leave dents in the ground that are visible for several days when I have my gutters cleaned every year.

I think it would have also required a lot of cooperation from the child to climb down a 20+ foot ladder with him. Anything is possible, I suppose, but that scenario seems very unlikely unless several people were involved and they did it at night. jmo

From Monday, Sept. 7, Day 4-- WTOL has a YouTube channel where they post these. This starts with an update from Toledo Police Detective Gerken. Essentially, they're still searching and still taking information and tips.

(I'm still learning the site rules so hope this is ok to post.)

WTOL NEWS 11: Day 4 Live Update on Braylen Noble Search

Why does she think he went out the window though?

I think we are missing some information but my best guess from how the mom has been quoted in news articles is this: she thought Braylen was in his room. When she looked for him and he wasn't in the apartment, she saw the window screen in an altered position and thought that was the only way he could have gotten out of the apartment. Primarily because the grandma was in the living room and told her there was no way he could have left by the door without her seeing him. But I think without knowing all the facts it's really hard to say. Had he ever gotten out the door before? Does it have locks he couldn't reach? Was grandma distracted or hard of hearing? I understand that the exterior door from the apartment is supposedly too heavy for a child of his age to open but we don't know if other tenants routinely prop it open etc.

Coming up on 96 hours. If Braylen is indeed just wandering around in the area, someone should have stumbled upon him by now. That's also a very long time for a 3/4 year old to go without food or water. I am extremely worried at this point.

Has there been any cases of a lost/wandering child being found alive after 96 hours? I've found a few that were located after 2-3 days, but we're now on day 5. Hoping for some kind of miracle today, I guess. :(

Coming up on 96 hours. If Braylen is indeed just wandering around in the area, someone should have stumbled upon him by now. That's also a very long time for a 3/4 year old to go without food or water. I am extremely worried at this point.

Has there been any cases of a lost/wandering child being found alive after 96 hours? I've found a few that were located after 2-3 days, but we're now on day 5. Hoping for some kind of miracle today, I guess. :(

I’m right there with you on all points.

From Monday, Sept. 7, Day 4-- WTOL has a YouTube channel where they post these. This starts with an update from Toledo Police Detective Gerken. Essentially, they're still searching and still taking information and tips.

(I'm still learning the site rules so hope this is ok to post.)

WTOL NEWS 11: Day 4 Live Update on Braylen Noble Search

Just FYI: YT or other social media sites from MSM or MSM journalists are always an approved source here. So, you're good. :)

BRAYLEN NOBLE: The toddler has now been missing 5 days. We just received new video of the toddler from his mom. The video is heartbreaking. It shows the 3-year-old playfully riding a bike with his mom and nurses. ANYONE with info on Braylen please call 419-255-1111

(video)
https://twitter.com/michellebackus_/status/1303269076370886657

DAY 5: Search crews are back to look for missing 3-year-old Braylen Noble. Today, organizers are focusing on the Swan Creek Preserves. @NBC24WNWO

EhZekcvWAAI4c1G.jpeg EhZekczXgAIslRW.jpeg
https://twitter.com/SophiaWNWO/status/1303333131487977473

The Cleveland Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation Announce a Reward of up to $5,000 for Information Leading to the Successful Recovery of Braylen Noble — FBI

The Cleveland Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation—Toledo Resident Agency, along with the Toledo Police Department, announce a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the successful recovery of Braylen Noble, 3-years-old.

Braylen Noble was reported missing on Friday, September 4, 2020, at approximately noon from the area of Gibraltar Heights Drive, Toledo, Ohio. Braylen is a 3-year-old nonverbal black male.

Anyone with any information regarding Braylen’s location is urged to call law enforcement at 419-255-1111. A reward of up to $5,000 is available for information leading to the successful recovery of Braylen. Tips can remain anonymous.

high.jpeg

https://twitter.com/FBICleveland/status/1303332333328584704

I went to Google maps and this makes a little more sense. The balcony is at the BACK of the building, not the front. The window is on the side of the building, which is not visible from the balcony. The front door of the building is also not visible from the balcony. It does look like there is a large HVAC unit just below the window, which would have caused serious injury if a falling body fell on it.

upload_2020-9-8_11-43-27.png

BRAYLEN NOBLE: The toddler has now been missing 5 days. We just received new video of the toddler from his mom. The video is heartbreaking. It shows the 3-year-old playfully riding a bike with his mom and nurses. ANYONE with info on Braylen please call 419-255-1111

(video)
https://twitter.com/michellebackus_/status/1303269076370886657

DAY 5: Search crews are back to look for missing 3-year-old Braylen Noble. Today, organizers are focusing on the Swan Creek Preserves. @NBC24WNWO

View attachment 263003 View attachment 263004
https://twitter.com/SophiaWNWO/status/1303333131487977473

That video :( I’m just saying...everything makes less sense the longer this goes on.

I went to Google maps and this makes a little more sense. The balcony is at the BACK of the building, not the front. The window is on the side of the building, which is not visible from the balcony. The front door of the building is also not visible from the balcony. It does look like there is a large HVAC unit just below the window, which would have caused serious injury if a falling body fell on it.

View attachment 263006

Is there any chance that the structure visible under that window is a dumpster instead of an HVAC unit??

I wouldn't think a dumpster would be that close to the building, but I guess the question has to be asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann