CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there so little info about Karlie? Why is American Crime Journal the ok only source of info and the guy seems very biased against bio mlm on and her PIs
my guess is because she’s a teenage girl doing drugs. the cases that get big publicity are the ‘angels.’ not saying it’s fair, but very obvious. poor karlie. i feel like no one has talked about her on a massive scale since dr phil

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

The interview was exactly what I expected the mom and her PIs making accusations against the step mom, without much meat on the bone in terms of evidence.

All they have are is some inconsistencies in step mom story but people said the same thing about Heidi Broussard's boyfriend. Bio Mom said she should have been taken to the hospital, well that might have been costly and the boyfriend smoked the same stuff and was fine. I choked on some chicken and had to call an ambulance, month later I get a $20,000 medical bill.

It's still a good possibility that Karlie was either abducted or she committed suicide she did call a suicide hot line a month before she went missing.

where’s the source that says she called a hotline? i’ve never seen that before and i feel like i’ve seen everything on this case at this point :/

where’s the source that says she called a hotline? i’ve never seen that before and i feel like i’ve seen everything on this case at this point :/
source is american crime journal

my guess is because she’s a teenage girl doing drugs. the cases that get big publicity are the ‘angels.’ not saying it’s fair, but very obvious. poor karlie. i feel like no one has talked about her on a massive scale since dr phil
I lived in Bishop and believe me it got a lot of attention, people were out in droves looking for her and every where you went had a picture with her name on it, it maybe didnt get much national attention.

No national attention at all down here in Florida. I've only heard it from online sources, like true crime Youtube (John Lordan). Compared to people like Madeleine McCann and Jon Benet... poor Karlie's got nothing on them. It feels like most of the attention seems to go to witch hunting both sides of her parents instead of actually trying to find Karlie. That or that total scam of a theory 'Kate Yup.' Sigh...

What's in like in Bishop now? Is she still in yall's thoughts? When Caylee Anthony went missing it was all anyone could talk about down here. That case was a whole 'nother beast though.

Bumping for Karlie. This case looks so normal at first glance but the deeper you get into it, the more complicated it becomes.

I'm wondering just how far out they searched for her. I have a feeling she may have been heading back towards Bishop, if she was truly seen west of her house as has been reported. I pulled it up on Google maps and it would be quite a trek, and the road between (route 6 I believe?) appears to be the only way there. If she were heading that way (and if she was spotted on the other side of the barbed wire fence- is there a source for that?) she might have been cognizant enough to understand the general direction she needed to go.

I don't know. It seems as if she was simultaneously mentally there enough to run away and so out of her mind on whatever it was that she couldn't have done anything.

The timeline for when she could have left vs. when SM claims she looked for her is tight, as has been mentioned up thread. That complicates things too. My mind keeps wanting to go back to stranger abduction but it was a Tuesday morning- routines were being done, you'd think it would be too risky to try anything. But then again, abductions don't happen on a schedule.

This was a lot of rambling but I just can't fit any pieces together. It feels like I should be able to, though.

Getting the same feeling for Karlie as I got with the Sydney Sutherland case. Top 1 percentile pretty girl goes missing i feel it's usually sexually motivated.

That step mom has been with her a long time why kill Karlie now?

Getting the same feeling for Karlie as I got with the Sydney Sutherland case. Top 1 percentile pretty girl goes missing i feel it's usually sexually motivated.

That step mom has been with her a long time why kill Karlie now?

IMO, SM failed to get KG medical attention when required, and she died as a result. All the rest is cover-up.

SM collected Karlie from a party where she told SM she smoked marijuana but the side effects she experienced were foreign to weed. SM alleges she slept with KG and when she woke up mid morning, KG was gone. MOO

IMO, SM failed to get KG medical attention when required, and she died as a result. All the rest is cover-up.

SM collected Karlie from a party where she told SM she smoked marijuana but the side effects she experienced were foreign to weed. SM alleges she slept with KG and when she woke up mid morning, KG was gone. MOO
I’ve only loosely followed this one - May need to start

3 eye witnesses, including one former cop all lied? The pooches that tracked her to highway 6 also lied?

Maybe I can offer perspective. I am in my 20's now, but when I was 16/17 I took an edible (I had smoked before, just not taken an edible.). I figured I would be fine. I thought wrong. I straight up could not feel my legs, I thought I was in the war of 1812 for a moment, couldn't stop calling a friend of mine Madame Secretary.

I was so panicked that I couldn't feel my legs I was convinced I needed medical attention. It was sheer, full-blown panic. I ended up calling my mom at 5 AM and she was able to come to get me and calm me down but I BEGGED her to take me to the ER. Thankfully, my mom is an RN and got me to fall asleep. So I can see if Karlie got too high or whatever may have happened, she just took off. I wouldn't have put it past myself if my mom didn't deescalate the situation.

I had Xanax (prescribed) and I also BEGGED my mom to let me have it so I could calm down. Again, luckily she was able to hide it and I fell asleep. Just a thought.

Maybe I can offer perspective. I am in my 20's now, but when I was 16/17 I took an edible (I had smoked before, just not taken an edible.). I figured I would be fine. I thought wrong. I straight up could not feel my legs, I thought I was in the war of 1812 for a moment, couldn't stop calling a friend of mine Madame Secretary.

I was so panicked that I couldn't feel my legs I was convinced I needed medical attention. It was sheer, full-blown panic. I ended up calling my mom at 5 AM and she was able to come to get me and calm me down but I BEGGED her to take me to the ER. Thankfully, my mom is an RN and got me to fall asleep. So I can see if Karlie got too high or whatever may have happened, she just took off. I wouldn't have put it past myself if my mom didn't deescalate the situation.

I had Xanax (prescribed) and I also BEGGED my mom to let me have it so I could calm down. Again, luckily she was able to hide it and I fell asleep. Just a thought.
Yeah my first experience was terrible too, when I was 18 some friends and I went off roading, got a flat tire, then hot boxed weed in the car. I got so high I couldnt even walk, I went outside and tried to get some fresh air, my legs were buckling, I couldnt even use them I didnt know you cant overdose on weed so I told them I need to be taken to the hospital which is then that they flat out laughed at me and said I was just trippin' and you can't overdose on weed. Another time I smoked it I could barely breath after.

Terrible experience. Weed also lasts forever too, in psychology class they said pilots who smoked weed the day before still had bad enough effects that they were not able to fly a plane the next day.

Last edited:
I also got very bad side effects when smoking weed when younger. I never which way it could go; occasionally I would get the giggles, but more often than not, totally paranoid. I once thought my boyfriend was the devil and tried to jump out of a car going 75 miles per hour. I know people love it and swear by it, but I often wonder why they make it legal. What about people like us who never know what kind of side effects they are going to get. MOO. Katt

I also got very bad side effects when smoking weed when younger. I never which way it could go; occasionally I would get the giggles, but more often than not, totally paranoid. I once thought my boyfriend was the devil and tried to jump out of a car going 75 miles per hour. I know people love it and swear by it, but I often wonder why they make it legal. What about people like us who never know what kind of side effects they are going to get. MOO. Katt

I mean, alcohol kills many every year and has been legal for quite some time.

Its possible she also consumed other drugs to try and help herself, and the high was just too much and she tried to walk it off. But i have a feeling something more than a edible was consumed.

That can be said of any drug, even perfectly legal prescription drugs. Sulfa drugs, for instance. Legal, prescribed by doctors every day but many people, including myself, have a bad reaction to it, and there is no way to tell how one will react until after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4