Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Lauren's article, BM says the embarrassed sheriffs want to hide under a rock.

I'm more worried about what HE may have hidden under a rock.

He also says LE destroyed his family. Um....

JMO

People are getting restless. AM is restless. LS is restless. The PE guys are restless. And the 1000 volunteer searchers are going to be awful restless if they have no where to search.
IMO
I get restless, we all are. Suzanne's daughters likely more than anyone.
I don't think this piece from Lauren did anyone any favors.

jmo

So it actually was, more or less, a bash-piece on the CCSO.

Color me disappointed.

jmo
That's the most favorable reporting on BM that I've seen so far. He is out all the time riding trails on a bike looking for her? But didn't share that info with AM, and Lauren just said last week to NG that she wasn't aware of any searching going on by BM. " not to my knowledge, Nancy"

I respect the sheriff. I think we'll see soon enough the why behind the silence. The man and woman hours.... dissecting digital data....

If LE needed help, we'd hear from them.

They've got this.

JMO

That's the most favorable reporting on BM that I've seen so far. He is out all the time riding trails on a bike looking for her? But didn't share that info with AM, and Lauren just said last week to NG that she wasn't aware of any searching going on by BM.

I'm with you, NuttMegg.

He's looking on bike trails.

Because Suzanne might be biking?

JMO

I was disturbed about the security footage not being picked up-Barry was there, it was on tape, and it was written over after two weeks. I expect many people would not have saved their footage unless they were techy. And Barry will be sitting down with Fox during the search? That’s pretty big.

ITA- They called the CBI and CCSO and nobody showed up to pick it up?

BM says he was on his way, hurrying home (so hurried he left his tools in Broomfield. Huh?) at 5pm.

But he got there at 9pm?

Must've taken the scenic route. You know, it's often never too soon to grab a nice dinner or something.

JMO

Color me disappointed.

jmo
BBM:

You're not the only one.

I'm not just disappointed: I'm downright irritated.

The tone of the piece was obnoxious, and distinctly critical of LE.

Criticisms which were, by the way, largely unwarranted.

It was an extremely poorly written article, too. Very disjointed.

Riddled with spelling and grammatical errors.

*Hint to LS: Grammarly is your friend.

JMO.

Last edited:

Color me disappointed.

jmo
There definitely was some of that. But I thought the quote by Andy was troubling. I'm not sure why they can't respond to him. It is his sister. I'm not saying they should give Andy any kind insight into the investigation. And it would be wrong to do so. But they can, at least, respond to him.

That's the most favorable reporting on BM that I've seen so far. He is out all the time riding trails on a bike looking for her? But didn't share that info with AM, and Lauren just said last week to NG that she wasn't aware of any searching going on by BM. " not to my knowledge, Nancy"
BBM: We’ll see what tomorrow’s report brings. May be short lived respite for him.

I get restless, we all are. Suzanne's daughters likely more than anyone.
I don't think this piece from Lauren did anyone any favors.

jmo

What exactly was the point of this piece? Pressure to cooperate with the search this month? To show her tenacity? Shed a favorable light on BM? Earn a spot on BM's team to get him to talk?

I am disappointed with the approach and the information, or lack there of.

I have a different take. LE isn't going to talk. I think Lauren knows that. I think she's smart as a whip (she's not worried about the sheriff), she's getting in with BM. To highlight the sheriff's silence, she has gained a degree of trust with BM. She's got BM talking! If pounding on the sheriff's door is her means, her ends are working. BM is tripping himself up all over the place.

JMO

BBM:

You're not the only one.

*Hepful hint to LS: Grammarly is your friend.

JMO.
The PE guys, rightly or wrongly, opened the door for this article.
IMO

What exactly was the point of this piece? Pressure to cooperate with the search this month? To show her tenacity? Shed a favorable light on BM? Earn a spot on BM's team to get him to talk?

I am disappointed with the approach and the information, or lack there of.
BBM:

It's particularly vile given the current social climate, and the way LE everywhere are being unfairly demonized.

This article just feels like trying to jump on that bandwagon.

Turn's out, Lauren's no Sam Kramer, after all.

We all should have known better.

JMO.

BBM:

You're not the only one.

*Hepful hint to LS: Grammarly is your friend.

JMO.
Hmm wondering if this all has a purpose? Something is up IMO

I'm not sure what I expected, but definitely not THAT. I had picked up a little defensiveness by LS toward BM when PE was talking to her the other day, and i got the same vibe in the article. MOO.
Weren’t we told that LS is going to drop some damning evidence against BM’s timeline this week? Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken